Chapter XVIII

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa

I start to pack my luggage because I'm going to Australia. This is the day that I'm going away on her and this bull life. 

I used to love my life back when Jisoo didn't act suspicious on me. Everyday she monitors on me because she don't want me to have an headache. I just didn't know that everytime she monitors me she keeps mentioning that everything will be safe when I'm at her. 

That's make me feel suspicious about her. I don't know if she's overprotective or just paranoid on me? 

There's something wrong about her when it comes to my memories. She looks nervous and paranoid. I'm concern her mental state. 

After a few hours of packing my clothes and things. It's all done. I check my watch and it's now 2:30pm. I need to double time because any minute now Jisoo will arrive in our unit. 

I just go straight to the bathroom and washing up my face. I brush my teeth and gargle with some water. I have my prepare clothes here in the bathroom and I just change it. 

I heard someone is knocking in the door and I said "Who is it?" 

"Your wife, Lisa. Are you done already?" Jisoo asked. 

"You're so fast going here to our unit" I said as I zipped my pants. 

"Of course, anything for you my queen" Jisoo said. 

"So cheesy. Wait for a couple of minutes. I'm going to do my make-up" 

"Okay" Jisoo said. 

I just did a light make-up to myself because I want to look a simple girl the way people look at me. I spray a little bit of my perfume and now I'm all done. 

I open my door and I just saw that Jisoo is holding a bouquet of flowers. 

"Uhm, here. Flowers for you before you go" Jisoo said as she pass me the bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you" I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter