Chapter XV

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Author's Note: I'm recommending you to read back the last chapter in this story, it's been a long gap that I make to update. I'm sorry! ~wmsk]

After Lisa reads the "Kiss and Make-out" page she suddenly heard the door opens. She quickly hides the notebook and the box under her bed.

"What are you finding boo?" The girl with a husky voice said. 

"Uhm, I'm getting my ring under the bed" Lisa said as she lied. 

"Did you get it now?" Jisoo said as she comes near to her position. 

Lisa immediately stood up and said "Yes, I got it" and she shows her the ring. 

"Good!" Jisoo said as she smiled. 

"Why are you so early?" Lisa asked. 

"Don't you miss me?" Jisoo said as she puts her bag on the desk.

"Of course, I don't miss you" Lisa said as she teases her wife.

"Then, I should get back to work again" Jisoo said as she gets her back and starts to leave.

"Boo!" Lisa said as she catches Jisoo's hand. "I'm just teasing you, I miss you my beautiful angel". The brunette girl starts to land a kiss to her wife. 

Jisoo smiles and she starts to peck on Lisa lips. The brunette girl starts to hug her tightly. 

"2 months to go..2 freaking months to go boo" Lisa said. 

"What are you counting down? Is it my birthday?" Jisoo asked. 

"The story....behind me" Lisa said as she pulls out the hug. 

"Lalisa Kim, I'm begging you to stop thinking about your past and please look out the present" Jisoo said. 

"What if I don't want to, I want to know my past. I keep asking myself if why I'm like this? Please baby give me a chance to know the truth about my past" Lisa said. 

"Just wait a little bit of longer, Lisa. You could do it. I cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter