Chapter XXVII

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa

"Make sure both of you, turn off your gps" Rosé warned us. 

"Yes honey. We will. Did you hear that Lisa?" Jiyeon said as she glances to me. 

Wow, I'm that pretty? *flips hair* 

I just receive a smack on my head. 

"Did you listen to Chaeng's advice?" Jiyeon said. 

"Yes, of course you dimwit" I just rolled my eyes. 

"You wanna feel the powerful smack on your head?" Jiyeon said as she bit her lip. This dimwit is mad at me. Why don't I smack her head too? 

"Stop you two. This is why I don't trust you two, if you'll go with each other" Rosé said as she shooks her head. 

"We're just joking honey" Jiyeon said as she kisses her wife's cheeks. 

"Joking or not, but please you two be careful when you're going back to Korea" Rosé said as she fix her wife's luggage. 

I just turn off my gps as Chaeng requested. 

"How many days until you'll coming back to U.S?" Jiyeon asked. 

I rub my shoulder and said "27 days to go, but I keep lying to her" 

"Then, that's good" Jiyeon said. 

We heard a soft banged to Scarlet's room and she appeared suddenly. 

"Mommy, I'm going to miss you" Scarlet said as she hugs Jiyeon thighs. 

"Baby, I'm going to miss you too. I'll be back once your Aunt Jennie and Aunt Lisa will be okay. For the meantime, you and your mom will have a great bonding. Since you're a mommy bias" Jiyeon said as she pats Scarlet head. 

"Okay" Scarlet response with a low tone. 

"I'll prepare the car" Rosé said as she gets our luggage.

"I'll help you, Chaeng" I said as I offered. 

Chaeng smiled at me and she nods. 

She brings Yeoni's luggage while I'm bringing my 2 big luggage. 

We're at their garage and I start to open the topic. 

"So any advice, once I meet Jennie?" I asked. 

She opens the back of their car and puts the luggage. "Don't expect to much. Just be yourself" she said. 

"Jennie isn't the Jennie that I know" she added with depressed tone. 

"What do you mean about that Chaeng?" I asked with a confusing tone. 

"After she knows that I just play her feelings and she knows the truth? She's different" Rosé said.

I put my luggage at the back and she help me to put my other luggage. 

"I don't know but, I really think that she has a deeper secret than Jisoo? Based on my experience as her ex? She has too many secrets than Jisoo. I just compare them, because both of these girls are one of my exes" Rosé said as she close the back of the car. 

"We don't know about that, though. I can't really tell that Jennie has a deeper secret than Jisoo. She's too open for me in the past" I said. 

Rosé opens the driver's seat and she inserts the key. She twist it and the engine starts. 

"Hop in, we have to talk here privately, between in us only" Rosé said as she enters the driver's seat. 

I hop in to the car and I heard her deep breathe. 

"I know it sound a little bit of crazy but I think Jennie is the one who's playing our hearts" Rosé said. 

"What do you mean about that?" I asked. 

"I have something a little clue when we're both girlfriends. I just notice that she has a past relationship to that Jogin. She keeps communicating to him" Rosé said as she pinch her chin. 

"I'm thinking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter