Chapter XXIII

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi

Me and Irene started to prepared our house because our main chick will come to our house soon.

For me, I expect that there will be more revelations. I can feel it. I decided to prepare our guest room, just in case that they'll be sleeping in our house.

I remember that me and Lisa are really the best buddies since she moved in to Seoul. As an older sister, I must protect her.

I admit that I have a biggest mistake from what I've done to my buddy. I didn't help her when Jisoo tries to brainwash her. I can't help it. Jisoo is such a mess.

I check our baby and she's deep asleep. Our baby Sophie is the one who keeps me and Irene stronger to our marriage.

I received a text message and it was Jiyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baby?" Irene asked.

"Yes baby?"

"I'm thinking that Lisa will be confuse, once she knows that we were on Jennie's side" Irene said.

"I know. Even I am, I'm confuse too. For what we'd done"

"I don't know why we just follow Jisoo's side" Irene said as she's preparing sandwich.

"She's Jisoo, she could do whatever she wants." I just kiss her cheeks and said "Lisa will know this truth as soon as possible. Btw, Yeoni texted me that they're on their way"

"I hope so, let's just pray that we won't be a coward person" Irene said.

I just caressed my thumbs to her shoulder.

I hope so baby, I hope so.

I heard a car engine on the outside. I just check and they are here.

"They are here" I said. My wife just nodded and she goes to her room.

I open the door and I saw Scarlet runs to me.

I kneel down and she hugs me.

"Hi Aunt Seulgi!" Scarlet said and she kiss on my cheeks.

Aww, she's such a sweet girl just like her mother.

"Hi princess" I said as I hug her.

I pulled off the hug and she do the same too.

I saw Lisa comes near to my position and as usual she's so hot chic.

"Can I come in, Aunt Seulgi?" Scarlet asked.

I just snapped out because I was too busy checking out Lisa, she's so very blooming. "Oh yes princess, you can come in" I said.

Scarlet walks in to our house and I heard her exciting voice and said "Aunt Irene".

I just smile like an idiot because I love that kid so much.

"Seulgi!!" Jiyeon said as she opens her arms.

"Yeoni!" I said as I hug her.

She pulls off the hug first and said "Lisa knows you right?"

"Yes, of course I met her when she's in the hospital" I said.

"Good, I'm going to leave you two here" Jiyeon said as she slightly slaps on my shoulder.

"Hey Seulgi" Lisa said.

"Long time no see buddy" I said as I hug her.

She hugs me back too.

"I'm sorry for everything" I said.

"Why are y'all keep saying sorry to me" Lisa said.

"We just did a big mistake to you and Jennie's relationship" I said.

"Especially to me" Rosé voice appears.

Lisa pulls off the hug.

"Now you young lady, you need to spill the tea. I need some answers to my questions" Lisa said.

"Come on, enter the house Lisa" I said.

Lisa just nodded and enters the house.

I look at Rosé and I immediately side hug her and said "You could do it, Chaeng. Just tell her the truth"

"Yeah. Good luck to me" Rosé said.

Both of us enter the house and I saw Irene and Lisa interact to each other.

I close the door and I sit down to the couch.

"Everyone, we should start the meeting" Jiyeon said as she raised her voice.

Me and Jiyeon are sitting down with same couch while Rosé and Irene sit down to the other couch.

Lisa sit down to our side but Jiyeon said to her "Lis, you should sit down to the single couch".

Lisa obeys and she sit down t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter