Chapter XXIV

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi

I was on my way finding Lisa, using my motorcycle. And I couldn't find her. Where the hell she could be?

I try to check each side of the road and I look carefully. I didn't expect that she'll be running away that fast.

As far I remember, she wears red and black checkered blouse and a skinny jeans. And, she also wears a peach bonnet.

I think something else to track Lisa easily. Then my phone vibrates. I just park my motorcycle at the sides. I check my phone and it's unknown number.

How the hell he/she knows my number? Do I really know him/her? 

Creepy but okay...I'll follow him/her.

I start to drive my motor and I speed up going to the park.

How the hell this girl runs so fast going to the park? It's 1.5km far away from our house.

I arrive to the park and I park my motorcycle in the sides. I get my keys and put my helmet to the handle bar.

Our park is very huge so I can't really find Lisa easily.

I want to find that unknown number and wanna thank him/her that he/she finds Lisa easily.

I just check my surrounding and I could see few people roams around the park.

I walk in pace and try to find Lisa.

I feel someone is watching me. I check on my sides and I caught her side profile but she wears a mouth mask.

This girl looks familiar. But she sign me somewhere in my left side.

I check on my left side and I saw Lisa hugging her knees.

I come to that girl and she started to backing out and she sign me to stay away from her.

"Go to her" she said with a cold tone.

I just raise both of my hands and backing out.

I just run going to Lisa's position as I come near to her. I heard her loud sobs.

I pat her back and she looks to me.

"You!! Get away from me" she said as she moves back to me.

"Lisa, I'm your friend not an enemy" I said.

"Why should I t-trust you?" she said as she out of breathe.

"Hold on, I'll get you some wate-" I pause for a second as that girl gives me the water.

"Thank you" I said and I open the cap.

"Drink this water first, Lisa" I added.

"I don't wanna drink. I rather die this moment" she said.

The girl comes near to her and she slaps Lisa's face.

"Do must her say, sweet pea" The girl said.

"Woah, hold on girl! You took way to far" I said as I hold the girl.

She gets mask and said "Are you gonna help Lisa or you'll gonna hold me that way?"

"Mi-" she cuts my word and said "Are you gonna say my name? In front of Lisa that she's out of breathe?"

She snapped hard as usual.

"Lisa, listen to me. Drink this water first. You're dehydrating yourself"

Lisa stuns for a second and she cupped the gorgeous one in her cheeks.

"I will die" Lisa said and she receives another big slap to her face.

"Drink this water you " she handles out the bottle of water.

"Fine" Lisa said as she follows the gorgeous one order.

The gorgeous one gets her hankerchief and wipes the tear on her ex.

"Are you the one who gives back my beulping keyring?" Lisa said as she sniff out.

"Yeah, I'm the only one" she said.

"You know Lisa, she's one of your ex-" I said as this girl hits my vajajay.

"" I said as I kneel down in pain.

"What ex?" Lisa asked.

"Ex-girlfriend" the gorgeous one said.

"I know right? How you doing Mina?" Lisa said.

That makes both of us looks shock.

"Huh?" I said as I stood up.

"You still know me Lisa?" Mina asked.

"I have only one ex right? I just read our past conversation in my old phone" Lisa said.

"She did what?" I said as I open my mouth.

"Uhm, good? I guess? But I'm more concern to your emotional state? Why are you crying here in the park?" Mina said as she side hug to her ex.

I started to lower my eyelid and I start to judge this girl. This ex has a little advantage to Lisa.

"I know the real truth, what happen to my car accident" Lisa said.

I sat down to Lisa's side and I try to listen her sharings.

"What do you feel right now?" Mina asked as she caress her shoulder.

I just do the suspicious stare. This , or I'm going to rip your hands.

"I feel betrayed, anger of course and sad at the same time" Lisa said as she hugged her knees.

"You know like, she's my bestfriend. And I didn't know she is willing to cheat in my girlfriend?". "Now? I can feel what my wife have done to me. I feel that she just playing my feelings and my life" Lisa added.

"Wait? You have now a wife?" Mina innocently asked.

I just did a suspicious look again. 

"Yeah, it's Jisoo" I said.

"Oh hell to the no! For all the girls that you dated including me? Your picked a wrong girl, Lisa? Are you dumb?" Mina said.

"I know, I'm wrong. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter