Chapter XIII

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

<<7 months later<<

A delivery guy started to press the doorbell. Lisa suddenly awakes and she checks the time, it's almost 12 noon. She heard another ring to their doorbell and that's how she stood up and hurriedly going to their doorstep. She didn't mind her looks, because she knows that it was only her wife to come in. But maybe she's wrong.. 

After she twists the door knob, she suddenly raised her brows and suddenly closed the door. 

"" she said. 

"Ma'am Lalisa Kim?" the delivery guy asked. 

"Yes..hold up for a second. I'll just go to fix myself. I'll pay you a $20 for waiting me" 

"But, I have many customers to be delivered here in this condominium" The delivery guy said , but he was waiting for Lisa to answer back.

Lisa started to run away to their doorstep after she heard the reasons of the delivery guy. She goes to the bathroom and get her hair brush. She brushes her hair and she gargled some mouthwash. Then she sprays some ordinary perfume to her body. And, one last thing before she goes back to their doorstep, she checked her weight. 

She steps down to her weighing scale, and started to stand straight. After a second, she checked it and she feels relieved because she gain a little bit of weight..which is 100 grams only. She was so happy all of the sudden. Then she gets her pouch and she proceeds to the her doorstep. 

She released a deep sigh and twist the door knob. Then she met a delivery guy. 

"Sorry for your waiting...and thank you for your patience. So here is your $20..." Lisa said as she smiled to the delivery guy. 

"But ma'am, we don't accept any tips thru our customers. That's in our rules.." The delivery guy said. 

"But you look cute though.." Lisa said.

"Look ma'am, I'm just only a delivery guy here and honestly, I want you to receive this package and sign over here" The delivery guy said as he present a box to Lisa and he brings his sign board. 

Lisa handles the box gently and she was shook because the box is really heavy. 

"Where is this from? Why it's so heavy?" Lisa asked. 

"It's from South Korea, and I don't know exactly why it so heavy" The delivery guy said. 

"Oh ! This is so awkward..I just got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter