Chapter XXX

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.--- . -. -. .. .

I don't think, I could handle her. I let my coward self show up. I gotta admit, I still love her but I think it so wrong if I'll explain to her everything. 

I'm hurt...

I think it's time.

//

Lisa

We're here at the park and Yeri said to me that Jennie went there. And this little brat said to me that I'm the one who'll find her. Like? Hello? This park is huge as and I'm the one who'll find her. I don't know why I have a friend like this. 

I start to run around going to the right side of the park just to find her. And, I don't have an idea if where she is. I'm so new to this park because it's been almost a year the last time I visit here. I think I remember the last time I visit here is when I met Jennie before Christmas. I don't remember the details why we met here but I think it's a date. 

This park is so beautiful and I think I could tell it's a perfect date for a couple. 

I saw a similar clothes that Jennie wears earlier. She was sitting on the bench and she's watching the cherry blossom tree. I just breathe in and breathe out before I come to her. I walk slowly going to her and my heart starts to beat madly. 

This is it...

I just go in front of her and she has resting face. Lol, she's scary but at the same time she's so hot. 

She startled because she saw me. 

"How do you know that I'm here?" Jennie weakly said. 

"Because I follow you" I said. 

"Damn, I thought you forgot me"

"May I sit beside on you?" I asked. 

"I don't deserve you" 

"I think it's a yes" I sit beside on her. 

I look at her and she's so pale and too skinny. What did Jogin do to her? 

"Why are you look at me?" 

"I'm concerned, nini" I said with a soft tone. 

She stunned for a second and she lowered her body. 

"For all the times that I did wrong to you. I'm the reason why you got to car accident and now you just comeback to me and said that your concerned to me? Do I really deserve this? I think I don't deserve you, Lisa" she said as she sobs. 

"All I say to you, Nini. If isn't love that I come to you then I don't know what is this" I said. 

She look at me and she sobs really hard. 

"I don't really deserve you, Lisa" she said. 

"Stop saying that you don't deserve me" 

"Because I don't deserve you" 

I cupped her cheeks and I said "Don't say that you don't deserve me. Please! I know your hopeless the way you feel today" 

I saw her tears were falling down and she said "I'm a hopeless woman, Lisa!" 

She gave a despairing look. I feel pity on what she feels. She don't really deserve this kind of treatment. 

I try to take off her sunglasses and she just let me do it. After I get her sunglasses, I saw her cat eyes again and I ing saw her in real life again. 

Then my memories starts to flash again about the girls who kissed each other in the bar and that one blurry girl was her. I didn't hold off her sunglasses any longer and it falls on the ground. 

I have a mix emotions because I just figure out she is that girl who I recall everyday and when I look into her eyes she has a pinkish eyes. I think because she sobs harder or maybe something else that Jogin did to her. 

I intertwine my hands to her and said "Look, don't be afraid because I'm willing to help you" 

"I don't think you could help me" she said and that makes me triggered. 

"Jennie Kim! Stop being a hopeless person and try to accept that your girlfriend is willing to help you" I said as I raised my voice. 

She gets off her hands to mine and cover her face again. 

, I just raised my voice. 

"I'm sorry that I raised my voice" I said as I side hug her. 

"Stop! I don't really deserve you" she said. 

I think it's time to say this words again. 

"Baby..." I said with a soft tone.

"Nini..." 

She looks clueless to me. 

I cupped her cheeks and said "I'm sorry"

She looks to me and she looks so tired. She weakly holds my hand. 

"Why your face is hot? Do you feel hot?" I worriedly asks her. 

"I feel..." she paused for a second and she faints.

Oh my god. What happened to Jennie? I touch her neck and it so damn hot. 

I put her head into my thighs. And, I get my cellphone. I try to search Yeri's name in my contact but someone tap my back. 

I look back and it was Jiyeon and Joy. 

"What are you two doing here?" I said. 

"What happened to Jennie?" Jiyeon asked.

"I think she has a fever" I said. 

Her breathing is not so normal. I feel that she has a intense breathing. 

"This isn't good, Yeoni! What should we do to her?" I added. 

"Let's bring her to the hospital. I think she needs a medical treatment" Jiyeon said. 

I try to bridal carry Jenni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter