Chapter VIII

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie

I just watch Yeri, driving back her car going away from my position. Somehow, I smell something fishy to her. It's not like a normal fan as she is. She has a connection to my traitor cousin company. Do y'all hear sumn? But then, I just distract my thoughts because I remember that there something a device that Yeri deliver to me.

I just walked down going back to my apartment building then I come to the front desk clerk and she said "Miss Kim, there is a package that someone who looks out for you" And I just wondered, she's looking out for me? Huh?

"Okay, thanks. Have a good day" I said as I received the box and I smiled to the clerk. She smiled back too.

I start to going up the stairs, while I'm stepping out. I just check the box and I shake it. I could hear a light sound  while I shake the box. Then I checked the sides and it has a letter on it. I just fasten my pace going up to the stairs, going to my room.

After I arrived at my front door. I get my keys and insert it. I twist the door knob and Kuma started to go at my legs and he sniff something.

"Kuma, not right now baby. I'm going to check this package first" I said to my dog. Then he stop sniffin on my legs and he just walks away from me. Hmm, Kuma understands me well rather than a human being.

I just go to my bedroom and I started to get the little letter on the sides.

I read the front paper and I just easily made my self blood boiling.

"Jisoo"

What the hell she wants from me? Why she's giving me a box? But, I won't complain. Maybe there is something in it.

I open the letter and I start to read.

Dear Jennie,

I know that your reading it right now that your mad at me. But I wanted to know is that, Thank you for the chance that you read this letter while your still mad at me. But the thing is, there's something in the box that Lisa made it for you. From the day of your birthday, the day that you messed up her plan. But please, before you judge or getting mad at me. Try to play with the device that Lisa made from you. And you'll realize something about it.

I know that you won't care about me but I would say is that don't worry about me because I'm fine. Maybe sometimes, not so fine because there something worse that I might encounter to Lisa. So, please. I hope you play the game that Lisa made from you. I know that your not a gamer but try to give your best shot.

P.S: Please be ready for your emotional state. There might something that you need to cry about :)

From,
Chu

I closed the letter and I just released a deep sighed. I was worried about Lisa. I don't know, but I still love her, despite that I really messed up to our relationship. But I don't know what Jisoo told me about her plan. It's really confusing.

I get the cutter and I start to cut the middle of the box and the sides also too.

I put down my cutter and I opened the box. Then I just tiltled my head and I saw another letter from it but before I read it. I saw the virtual reality box? and a cellphone? I check the cellphone first and wow, this cellphone is exclusive for Lisa's demo project that she made.

Then there's a remote control that I might use? I'm really confused right now. Then I started to get the letter and read it out loud.

Dear Jennie,

So this is some materials that you need to assemble. Inorder to play with the game. You really need a big space to play with this device. But please play with in for yourself only. It's just only you, me and her could know her secrets. Don't ever show to Roseanne about this.

Once she know, it's all over for us. Now the instruction is that you need to go to my building and go to Lisa's office. I let the door open.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter