Chapter XII

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

<<3 months later<< 

Lisa

I just sipped my hot chocolate milk just to make my mind to be calm. I started to put down my cup on the table and just think about what happen to my repetitive dreams. My life is so very mysterious right now because I couldn't think too well. So I just follow the doctor and to my wife that I won't stress myself especially to my 'damage' brain?

I heard a mad tone coming from our room. I know it's my wife who answer her calls to one of her employees in Korea. Then she shouted again. Now, my curiosity kills. I stood up and start to walk down going to our room. I arrived infront of our room and I started to lean on the door and I put my right ear on the door and started to listen on their conversation.

[[Refer to Chapter X]] Jisoo and Yeri Call Conversation....

"!! she's a stupid person..why the hell she come to him...WHAT THE ? WE'RE SCREWED!" Jisoo said.

.

"Yes...yes......YESSSS!!" Jisoo said as she shouted into the phone.

.

"I don't know..now check the tracker. If where she is??" Jisoo asked.

.

"It's okay...it's okay, we should keep calm" Jisoo said.

.

"Yeri, what happen?" Jisoo said as she have a heavy breathe.

.

"Guess she had a good time" Jisoo said.

.

"Maybe, I will have a niece or nephew so soon" Jisoo said.

.

"Let us not jump to any conclusions. Maybe...just maybe a little chance. Jogin just try to help Jennie sleep in his house. If not, I'm having a niece or nephew too soon" Jisoo said.

.

Everything was now silent...

.

"Yes, Yeri?" Jisoo said.

.

"It was a part of a plan, Yeri. Nothing new. I know that it will happen" Jisoo said.

.

Part of the plan? What does she mean? Damnit, Lisa don't stress your brain. Remember the doctor! Just remember the doctor that don't stress yourself.

.

Now, it's full of silence for an minute.

.

"See? I told you, Rosé just break Jennie's heart! It was a part of her evilish plan. I knew it before I start to breaking up with her. She had already a fiance and he had a current boyfriend? I don't know about Chanyeol, if he knew about this?" Jisoo said.

.

Jen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter