Chapter X

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri started to look at the Square IX Building at Jisoo's room. She started to observed Jennie because she knows it will be emotional day for her. She just wait to her car and started to tune in some music.

"I wonder if she'll be wild over something" Yeri said.

//

7pm

Yeri waits Jennie to get outside in the building. It's been hours that she'd waited but there's no news for her.

She wanted to give up but she saw Jennie heading out to the building with a puffy eyes. Yeri started to smirk and she just lean to her stirring wheel.

Jennie opens her driver's door and hops in. She insert the car keys and the car engines . She move her gear shift and started to grip her stirring wheel and step the gas pedal and start to drive away.

Yeri move her gear shift and started to drive to follow Jennie's way.

She tracked Jennie and she's heading to her favorite resto-bar. Yeri decided that she won't follow her up because it won't be worth to her time because she knows it will be a full of "wasted" for Jennie.

She decided to drive back to her unit and she'll need a lot rest.

//

"Did you cook dinner?" Yeri asked.

"Yes baby..so how's Jennie?" Joy asked.

"She's going to her favorite resto-bar after she discover Lisa's creation" Yeri said as she stretch out.

"That's so scary..." Joy said as she widened her eyes.

"What do you mean?" Yeri said as she stop her stretching.

"Nevermind that baby. Eat your dinner. I know your tired" Joy said as she smile.

"O-okay?" Yeri said as she heading to the dining table.

//

Yeri woke up midnight after her tracker sounds weirdly. She checked it and found out that Jennie's is not in the familiar location that she going to. The tracker started to show dead skull full image.

"YAHHHHHHHH" Yeri shouted.

Joy woke up to her girlfriend's scream.

"Yeri-yah, what happened? What is that?" Joy said.

"The tracker..it was showing that it was a dead skull. Did Jennie die?" Yeri said.

"Yah, you need a sleep. Your too tired. Stop worrying Jennie for your sleeping time. Sleep now, Yeri" Joy said.

"B-but..." Yeri said.

"Sleep now, mute that thing or else, I'm talking to Jisoo that you'll stop being a gurdian to Jennie" Joy said.

Yeri shut down the tracker. She sleeps back with her girlfriend.

//

Kim Yerim's unit, 7am

It was a wonderful morning and the sun rays start to shine at Yeri's face. Yeri woke up and she check her phone first. It has 7 missed call coming from Jisoo. She wonder about it and started to stood up.

After a few seconds her phone rings. Yeri quickly goes to the living room. She quickly answer.

"Unnie, good morning" Yeri said with a deep voice.

"Yeri-ya, why is my notification all about dead skull to Jennie? Did she go to-" Jisoo cutted her words.

"Yah, unnie. I wanted to ask about the dead skull thingy. What's the meaning of that?" Yeri asked.

"Didn't you follow her?" Jisoo said with a hesitant tone.

"I didn't because she's going to her favresto-bar. So I didn't follow her because I'm tired unnie" Yeri said as she scratch her head.

"YERIII~ Oh my god! Don't tell me you just leave her like that?" Jisoo said as her voice started to panick.

"Unnie, why are you panick? Tell me about the dead skull??" Yeri said as she getting to worry.

"Dead zone to us..especially to Lisa..THIS IS NOT GOOD!!" Jisoo said as she deep breathes.

"Unnie! What are you talking about? You mean that dead skull was really a dead zone for Lisa unnie?" Yeri said as she started to freaking out.

"YAHHHHH!! KK!" Jisoo said as she shouted.

"Unnie, calm down. I want your answers. I don't understand a thing" Yeri said.

"!! she's a stupid person..why the hell she come to him...WHAT THE ? WE'RE SCREWED!" Jisoo said.

"Him? A HIIIIMMMMMM???????? YOU MEAN THAT-" Yeri said as she freaked out.

"Yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter