Chapter XXI

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa

"Roseanne"

"What a wonderful name-" she cut my words and said "You can call me Rosé, long time no see Lisa" she hugged me immediately and cried.

"Woah, hey there Rosé. Wait-" I said as I stunned for a second.

Is she the one who is my bestfriend?

"Rosé? Are you my bestfriend that Yeoni told me?" I said.

She sobs really hard and she didn't answer my question.

"Yes she's the one" Jiyeon said.

I hugged her really tightly as I knew that she's my bestfriend.

"Hey...shhhh why are you crying? I'm here now at your side" I said as I pat her head.

"You know how much I miss you Lisa" Rosé said.

"Mommy, why is mom crying?" Scarlet asked.

"Don't worry about your mom, baby. She's just missing her bestfriend" Jiyeon said.

"So Aunt Lisa is mom's bestfriend?" Scarlet asked.

"Yes baby, you wanna help mommy?"

"Yes mommy" Scarlet said.

Jiyeon and Scarlet leaves us alone and I speak up first.

"How are you?" I said.

Rosé pulls out the hug and wipes her tears.

"I'm fine, I'm sorry that I cried, Lis. Come on, let's sit in the couch" she said as she clings to my arm.

We sat down to the couch and she smiles on me.

"So how's your flight?" she asked.

"Well, it was good though" I said.

"Good..good" she said.

"Your daughter is really beautiful. Just like you and Yeoni" I said.

"Gosh, I'm flattered. But thanks for the compliment to our daughter" she said.

"No joke, really. Your daughter is really beautiful. How did you two make her?" I asked.

"It's a complicated story. You wanna know?" she said.

"I'm down for it. I wanna know" I said.

"5 years ago, when I came back here in Australia which is my hometown if you didn't know. I came to see Jiyeon only because I want to meet her. I don't know but I think she's my true love rather than Jisoo-" I cut her words as I heard my wife's name.

"Jisoo? Jisoo Kim? My wife?" I asked.

"Yeah? but hey listen to the story first because we have so much to talk to your wife" she said.

"Fine. Go on" I said.

"So I came her to see in this house which is Jiyeon's house. I just confess my feelings to her and I didn't know that she has the same feelings at me also. Too much emotions to handle when we confess each other. We reach to the point that we just created our beautiful daughter" she said.

"So how about Jisoo? You just cheated on her?" I said as I furrowed my brows.

"Me and Jisoo was only a force relationship. We don't love each other. We always hurt each other" she said as her mood suddenly change.

"I'm sorry to hear that" I said as I hug Rosé.

"Don't be. So how about you and Jisoo? Is you two everything okay?" she asked.

"I don't know if it's real or not. But I just dream that she hurt me" I said.

Her eyes became widen and said "Where did she hurt you?"

"She just pushed me forcely and my head hits on the head board that cause me faint" I said.

"She needs to stay in the mental hospital forever. I'm sorry Lisa but don't defend your wife because I know your wife's attitude" she said as she mad.

I stay silent for a minute because I just realize that maybe my wife is just a monstrous person.

"Heyyy ladies, let's eat our dinner" Jiyeon said.

"Come on Lisa, let's go" Rosé said.

I just nodded and smile. I stood up and walks toward to their dining table.

I saw Scarlet and Jiyeon sitting on their chair and smiles at me. While Rosé starts to sits on her chair and I just pull the chair and I sit.

"Guest first" Jiyeon said.

I get the food and I put down the food to my plate.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter