Chapter XVI

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa

Lisa, please remember my name and my appearance to your memories. You could look to my first hand-made scrapbook which you could see in the box.

I just read the small note in the notebook and it was cute penmanship. I was galvanized to get the scrapbook inside of the box. 

[[A/N: All of the pictures are credits to the rightful owners]]

Cover of the Scrapbook: 

Page 1:

September 23rd, our first date. The moment you set a date with me. From the day I say yes to you. I just thought that it was good timing to say yes at you because I love you damn so much. I didn't expect that you brought me to our memorable resto-bar, from that resto we kissed and I save your . 

So this is Jennie Kim? My girlfriend? Her aura is too familiar in my memories. Seems like she's too clingy and maybe sweet?

Page 2:

My favorite spot everytime we took a picture. I keep leaning forward to your broad shoulders everytime I want to show the whole world how I'm lucky to have you. 

She's really sweet and loving person. Am I lucky enough to have a girlfriend like her?

Page 3:

Those beautiful plump lips is my favorite part everytime we look each other. As what I said to the previous page. I'm so lucky to have you. I love you until my last breathe Manoban. 

The feels. I could feel our chemistry but I don't remember her still. But she's cute though. 

Page 4:

Our first travel going to Guam. It was a fun experience to explore the country. It has a wonderful beach. Purpose of our vacation? Just to get away from our work problems. 

We look so sweet together. I hope I could get to know you more!

Page 5:

I remember that we have a awkward dinner date on our last day trip to Japan. We were arguing about your "friend" that you meet on, but I still belie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter