Chapter XIX

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell is wrong with you?" 

"Did someone sent you a mail?" she said as she get the box.

"Don't touch my things. You don't have an authority to touch it" 

"Oh please, I'm your wife Lisa and there's no such things that you keep secret on me" she said as she read the package sticker.

"You have no resp-" she cutted her words and the brunette girl gritted her jaws. 

"How the hell she knows your address? Did you communicate on her?" she said as she raised her voice. 

"Why? Do you know her?" 

"ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!" she throws the box on the tv. 

"Suddenly mood shift huh? What the hell is wrong with you?" 

"Lalisa Kim, don't ing test me!" 

"She just sent me a mail. I didn't communicate on her. By the way, who is she?" she asked but the brunette girl didn't listen. She suddenly get the notebook and reads it.

"DON'T ING READ MY PERSONAL MAIL" she shouted and gets the notebook.

"Oh? You have a secret Lisa? Give me that notebook" she gets the notebook and she reads it again.

The tall girl pushed her and she slips the notebook. 

"Jennie ing Kim? DON'T EVER COME TO HER OR ELSE YOU'LL BE ON HELL LISA" she said as she furrowed her brows and gritted her teeth. 

"Why are you mad-" she cutted her words as she suddenly flip the table. 

"WHAT ELSE SHE SENT YOU?" she asked with a anger tone.

"I didn't unbox the whole thing. Jisoo don't be mad. Chill down! You make the neighboorhood awake" she said.

"I DON'T CARE IF OUR NEIGHBOORHOOD WILL BE AWAKE! ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION LISA! I KNOW THAT YOUR HIDING SOMETHING" she shouted.

She hugged her but the brunette girl insists and she pushes the tall girl forcibly toward the bed and her head landed too hard in the headboard. 

That makes her faint.

"Holy ! Lisa...Lisa...." she said with a tremble voice. 

"What have I done!"

"!" she throws the chair.

The chair breaks and she starts to read the notebook. 

She torn down the notebook into pieces and throw forcibly in the ground.

"I will monitor you Lalisa. I won't take y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter