Chapter VI

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie

It's been months the last time I saw Lisa. I try to find her and all I find is that she isn't in the hospital nor in her office. I started to worry at her because she's now with my traitor cousin, who secretly fall inlove with my girlfriend.

Ahh?! It so very unfair and stupid at the same time. Is this a really drama for the three of us? I started to wonder how the hell she likes my girlfriend but at the same she's inlove with Rosé? How on earth she do that? Is she have a 2 heart at the same time? I was in a frustrated stage. My thoughts interrupted because someone back hugged at me. Then it was my suitor. You know who really she is. Then she whispered at me "What are you thinking wifey?".

"Roseanne, please. Don't act like we're in a relationship. Please! I haven't made up my mind" I said. She pulled away the hug and started to crossed her arm and said "You know what? Maybe I should tell you because this day is a right time to tell you about this!". Then I started to wondered what does she mean?

"What do you mean about that?" I asked. "Lisa and Jisoo would be getting married on the day Lisa's birthday and-" I cutted her words and I started to scream. "WHAT THE HELL? HOW ON EARTH? NO...No...no".

"I told you Jennie, our girlfriend are really something to each other. Look what your cousin did to you! She played you a dirty game" she said as she try to comfort me. "Where are they? WHERE ARE THEY??" I shouted. "You won't see them anymore, their now somewhere in the U.S" she said and that makes my heart to broken in a million pieces.

Why? why? Is this the consequence that I cheated to Lisa for only minutes of kissing? I just...I just I didn't expect that we caught up that easily. I want to go at the bar and drown myself some alcohol. I'm really tired. Tired of everything.

"Take me to the bar. I'm sick, I'm sick of this kind of situation" I said. "Jennie please don't go to the bar! Just please, don't go" she said. "Why are you forcing me not to go at the bar. I'm a grown woman. I can do whatever I want". Rosé started to pull me and she started to hugged me. "I know it really hurts, but please not right now. Don't come to the bar. Just please put trust on me". But I didn't listen to her and I just pulled away the hug. "I don't care if someone will kill me to the bar. But I want to go at the bar. So goodbye!" I said as I get my purse and car keys. I started to walk pace going out to her apartment and I started to press my car keys. Then my car started to make a sound. And I hopped in to my car and insert the car keys.

I drive going to the bar and I just think how I felt the pain about how we did each other. I just like, I did something wrong to her but they did do more wrong to me. I hate really my cousin. I wonder why she's really my cousin still. I didn't even know that she likes Lisa more than I am.

I arrived at the bar and I just parked my car. I entered to the bar and I heard the up-beat sounds but it was like I wanna dance but I don't have no time for that. All I want is, I want to drown myself some alcohol. I really hate my life today. My life is to complicated. I go to the V.I.P section and I present my card to the guard and he let me in.

Now, I sat down near on the bartender and I started to order my favorite alcohol drink that makes me drown easily. Then the bartender started to do his thing to make my delicious drink. I started to twist my head and my drink was served. I get my drink and started to drink straightly. I put my glass and started to sign the bartender to make a another one. I just stressing out for myself and here am I, I don't know what is my relationship status. I don't know if I'm in a broken relationship, separated relationship or I'm in a relation. I don't know, now the bartender put a another glass of my deadliest drink so I started to drink it. I could feel now the hotness on my throat and my stomach is getting warmer.

Someone patted my back and I turned around that it was Irene. Wow! What the hell is she doing here? I didn't mind her but instead I'd sign the bartender to get another shot.

"Jennie-ya!" Irene said as her tone was really mad. I didn't mind her because she didn't really comfort me from the time that I need Lisa and also she didn't tell me if where is she. I just snob her but she pull my blouse and that makes me to stood up.

"What the hell do you want?" I said as I furrowed my brows. "Listen to me! This device is really important. That Lisa made for you" Irene said and that makes me snorted out. "Why did you send here to me in a wrong place and especially that Lisa and Jisoo would be gotten to married? WOW! What kind of bestfriend are you?" I said.

"Don't test my temper, Jennie! I honestly still mad at you. You just made a stupid mistake to you and Lisa!" Irene said and that makes me mad. "Wow! So are you telling me that I'm the wrong person here? Why don't I tell you, that Lisa didn't text me or call me for almost an year!"

"Because you told her, way back 8 months ago that you don't need a text coming from her. Then whose fault is that?" Irene said.

"Wow! I didn't tell about that ! Why would I do that?". I started to received a big slap to my bestfriend. "Stop that non-sense, Jennie! Just accept the fact that you ed up to your relationship" Irene said.

"Why? Do you want some evidence. Then fine, I'll give you my phone. Scroll our message in a year. Let's see, which side are you!!" I said then I got my phone and handed to Irene.

Irene knows my password and she started to read all of our empty conversations and she just furrowed her brows and started to murmured something.

"The Manoban's was the one who control Jennie's number and Daesung-oppa was right that Jennie's number was block on Lisa's number that's how the misunderstanding starts" Irene murmured.

"Did you say something Irene? If yes, now which side are you?" I asked. Irene just started to scratched her head and she bring back my phone.

"Still, I'm Lisa's side because you've done bad mistakes to your girlfriend" Irene said. That makes me mad and I started to cupped her cheeks. Irene instantly get off my hands on her cheeks and she started to slapped me again.

"Don't even dare, Jennie! Honestly, I don't know who are you really? Since, the day you met Rosé. You've change yourself and to Lisa's feeling!" Irene said and that makes me heavy breathe.

Everyone is looking at us because we're in a drama .

"If you don't like me, then leave. Bring that stupid device coming from that stupid monkey" I said as I received another big slap to my bestfriend.

"That Rosé, That freaking Rosé is making you crazy and makes you bad person. If something might happen to you. I honestly, kill that Rosé" Irene said and that makes me snort out.

"She's the only one who makes me happy and makes me more innocent woman. Unlike that, st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter