Chapter VII

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anonymous P.o.V

It's almost half of the year that I stalk Jennie Kim. Everyday, I got to heard daily rumors about her which is really unhealthy to hear. Every month my boss has to call me for a monthly evaluation at her.

I don't understand why is my boss is really concern about her? Like their now best enemies and she's still concern about her. I interrupt my thoughts because someone is calling at my phone and it was my boss.

"Yes boss?" I said.

"Did you give the device that my wife wanted to give at her?" she asked.

"I haven't yet done, boss. I don't know how to give a proper timing at this device"

"Then give it to her, ASAP. Lisa is getting back to her memories. I, seriously don't know what to do about this. Once, she remember all, what happen and it's all over for me and I don't know how to make her calm" she said.

"I'll try my best boss. Maybe I should leave it to her apartment unit" I said.

"Stop calling me boss..it's like too much about it. But please, do it ASAP!"

"Yes unnie, I will do it. Best regards to Lisa, coming from me"

"I will! Bye"

She ended the call.

I wonder why Jisoo wants to give that device coming from Lisa? Is that really important huh? I stood up and started to search the device that Jisoo wanted me to give to Jennie Kim.

After I find it, it was a cute box with a little letter on it. I started to put the box on the couch and I'll just change my clothes because I'm going on a trip.

I change my house clothes to a casual outfit. Then my girlfriend started to hugged me.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to deliver that box" I said as I pointed the box on the couch.

"Damn, I didn't know that your a delivery woman, real quick" she said as I started to light punch on her shoulder.

"Yah! I'm doing this because Jisoo told me to do it"

"Ahhh, Jisoo huh? Okay, do that task. Real quick" she said.

"Hmm? real quick? Why?" I asked.

"Is that for Jennie Kim?" she asked and I said "Yes, and why you asked?"

"You have to do it quickly! Before, things get more complicated" she said as she pulled away the hugged.

"What do you mean about that?" I asked.

"We all know that, my cousin will be marrying to her girlfriend as soon as her birthday will be arrived" she said as she raised her brows.

"I didn't know about that. So you mean, that your cousin and Roseanne Park will be marry the soonest?" I asked.

"Yup, that's how our family works. I don't know why they keep fix marriage or mix-match to the other Park's too. Honestly, it's too frustrating"

"So you mean, US will be only temporary?" I said as I cover mouth and feels emotional.

"Ayayayay! No, I won't let happened. Between my cousin and Roseanne Park it was really planned, since the day Jisoo and Rosé started to be dating to each other. I don't know why that Rosé keeps hurting her girlfriend and make a fake love or whatever that is" she said.

"Promise me, that you won't leave me?"

"Of course, I won't leave you. Now, go give that device that Jisoo told you" she said.

I started to smile and I just kissed my girlfriend cheeks. And told her that I love her.

Then I wear my shoes and get my bag. I go to the living room and started to get the box that Jisoo wanted to give to Jennie Kim.

I told my girlfriend that I'll be going out now and she hugged me one last time and she said to me "Fighting baby" and I just smiled at her.

Now, I started to get out to her unit. Then, I get the tablet that Jisoo give to me to track Jennie's location.

Now she was in her unit. And it was located near on Hann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter