Chapter IV

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

16th of January

Jennie P.o.V

Rosé started to drive going back to my apartment. She'll going to sleep on my apartment which for me is really fine, because I need her help but at the same time I was so stupid because I let her kissed to my lips. I feel that Lisa really saw the whole thing and I was so stupid that I made a stupid mistakes. I still really love her, even though we didn't talk for almost 7 months. Maybe she blocked my number? That's why I don't receive a single text at her? And how did she know that I'm at our favorite resto-bar? Did she tracked me? Too many question that makes me tipsy. I'm really crave to see Lisa again. But somehow, my thoughts stopped because I heard some flash headline at the radio. 

"There's a high speed car crash accident at the Seoul Ring Expressway involving a big truck and a SUV car. The driver truck has a mild injury while the SUV driver immediately bring to the hospital causes that she had a severe injury overall on her body including her head. We interview some of the investigator if what happened to the accident they said that it was the both of the drivers fault because both of them, involved a high-speed incident. But the SUV driver almost brake the car but it was too late that she was hit at the body of the truck and her head was landed to the body of the truck based on the review of the dash cam of the SUV driver. That is all for the flash news, I'm Im Nayeon and this is SBS Evening Radio broadcast" 

"The SUV car was a she? Poor her..she got to the accident" Rosé said as she changing the radio station. 

I was mental breakdown what if it was Lisa? She had a SUV car but I hope that it wasn't her. Oh God, if it's her and this is all of my fault. I started to lean on the car window and started to think that it wasn't her at the accident. Rosé started to look at me and she asked "What's the matter wifey?". 

"Oh, I hope it wasn't Lisa!" I said. "Then if it was her, then she deserved it" Rosé said and that makes me mad. 

"Why are you like that? That was the accident, I mean't" I said as I furrowed my brows. "Hey! I didn't know that you talk about the accident that from the radio. I'm sorry but I mean't was that we caught up kissed on the bar" Rosé said as she hold tightly to her stirring wheel. 

"About that incident earlier...I- nevermind, take me home fast. I need rest. It was a rough day for my birthday" Rosé looked at me again and tell "We know, we could bought some ice cream to cooldown your stress!" 

"Ice cream is fine for me, you know what I'm craving right now" I smiled at her. "You know, I know you everything" she said. 

I didn't mind about her saying but I was distract again for what happened earlier. It was really stupid and bad. Maybe this was my worst birthday ever. We just arrived at the ice cream store and both of us heading out to the car. Rosé started to pull the door and she let me in first and I started to show my weakly smile. I just sit on the table and she ordered us a ice cream. 

After a few minutes she sat down and she put down her purse. "Look, I'm sorry about earlier. I just started to kissed you...but" then I started to cliff hanger from what she said. "What do you mean that there's a but? You mean that there's a deeper meaning about the kiss?" I said. 

"Yeah, maybe I should tell you about this, but I started to falling inlove with you. I know that I have a girlfriend but my she don't know how to love me back...she love Lisa more than me. That's how I wanted to tell you that were going to break out our limitations" Shut up, why she's like this? I believe my cousin isn't like that. But I started to become suspicious because she like my girlfriend? Like how dare she is? Is she my cousin? 

I started to touch my forehead and I could feel the heat of my forehead. But then the waiter bring out our ordered ice cream. 

"Milk Sundae Ice Cream?" The waiter asked. "This pretty lady will eat that" Rosé said. The waiter started to put my ice cream infront of me and I slightly bow to him while Rosé ordered some Mango sundae ice cream. 

Then both of us started to eat our ice cream and I didn't talk anything because both of us are cheating our girlfriend which is really bad for our relationship. Then Rosé talked again. "You know Jennie, we don't deserve this kind of treatment. I know that the both of us are doing bad things to our girlfriend but you know what? They really deserved it. Honestly, tomorrow. I would break up to Jisoo. I'm tired at her. I don't really deserved her and she don't deserve me" I started to wondered how my cousin would react this if she heard this kind of painful word coming from her girlfriend? But you know maybe she's right! Maybe we don't deserve this kind of treatment but still, she don't love Jisoo anymore? but me? I love Lisa still, but not that really much compare to the previous years. I hope I could really call her tomorrow or maybe i'll ask Jisoo about it. 

I finished first my ice cream because it was too damn delicious and it was my favorite. I just stared at Rosé and she's to cute and she's really goddess. But no, before I could really flirt her. I wanted to make sure that me and Lisa are now alright even there's a big chance possibilty that we could break up because I did some biggest dumb mistake at her. Rosé finished her ice cream and she told me to stood up and we should get back to her car. Both of us hop in to the car and we have silent atmosphere. Rosé drived home me safely and both of us enter to my apartment and...she hugged me tightly. She started to whispered at me and said "Baby, I don't want to loose you. Just be mine already. I'm tired of this fake love. I know that you could take care of me, especially of my heart while I can do the same to you". I didn't mind what from what she said because I'm tired too, I'm tired of waiting for her answer. She doesn't answer my messages since the past for almost 7 months. I think I could made up my mind, even it really hurts for the both of us. But this is what I deserved. But I should start to breaking up with you. I should start to love someone else that who unconditionally love me. 

I started to pulled away the hug and I started to smash her lips and both of us are now enjoy from what we do. I could savor the flavor of mango ice cream on her lips. I could feel that she smirks a little bit. While we kissed each other, I bump my back into the wall and now she started to cupped my cheeks and she pulled away the kiss. "I love you Jennie. I will be yours soon". She started to kissed on my forehead and now I started to bring her to my room and that's how we started our love to each other. Goodbye Lisa...

17th of January, Jennie's apartment unit

Rosé P.o.V

It was shiny morning for me and Jennie. We had a good evening last night and now I was successfully capture Jennie's heart and her attention. I started look at my side and she was still asleep. I started to stared at her and I was smiling like a idiot because both of us are cheating to our girlfriends because that's how they deserved. I started to check the time and it was now 11am in the morning. I started to stood up and I jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter