Chapter III

720 Hours with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

16th of January, 10pm, Square IX Company Building

After Jisoo copy the data that Lisa wanted to gift to Jennie. She started to receive an text coming from Lisa. 

     

Jisoo started to panic and she immediately gets her car keys and her pouch. She runs going to the elevator and pressed the Ground floor. 

"What happened to Lisa? Why she reach her highest speed by driving to her car?" Jisoo thoughts.

After she arrived at the ground floor, she pull the front door and started to clicked her car keys and started to hop in to  her car. She insert the keys and fasten her seatbelt. She backed-out her car and started to drive going to Asan Medical Center. 

10:30pm, Asan Medical Center

Jisoo arrived safely at the Asan Medical Center and she started to go at emergency room. She wanted to get in to the room but the nurse stopped at her.

"Ma'am, please keep calm. The doctors try their best to operate your friend" The nurse said. 

"Please make my friend to be alive" Jisoo said as her tears started to fell off.

"We will try our best. Please wait on the waiting room. The doctor will come to you. What's your name ma'am?" The nurse asked. 

"Miss Kim Jisoo" Jisoo said.

The nurse least down the information data. 

"What's the name of the patient who got a car crash accident?" The nurse asked. 

"Lisa Manoban" 

"Copy ma'am, please sit down on the waiting room" The nurse said as she point the waiting room.

Jisoo just nodded and started to go at the waiting room. 

2 hours later...

The doctor started to go out at the emergency room and he bring the information data.

"Miss Kim Jisu?" The doctor called Jisoo's name. 

Jisoo bit her lip and she realized it was her ex-boyfriend and she almost to be called her "fiancé" 

"Yes?" Jisoo said as she stood up.

After the doctor saw her, he started to widened his eyes as he saw her ex-girlfriend. 

"Oh! Hello Jisoo! Wait! I should change the spelling of your name" The doctor said as he made a big smile. 

"Long time, no see Suho" Jisoo said.

"You've been beautiful as ever, Jisoo" Suho said. 

"Same as you. So how is Lisa?" Jisoo said as she try to change the topic, she doesn't want to develop back her feelings. 

"Oh about your....friend?" Suho said as he raised his brows. 

"Yes, she's my friend and my employee. So what's up about her?" 

"She has a Traumatic Brain Injury right now, the nurse will be observe her for 24 hours about her. Let's hope for the best she would woke up as soon as possible. If not, she might have a coma. But your friend Lisa would transfer to the private room" Suho explained. 

"Oh my dear. That's so scary. I hope Lisa would wake up! She have some important things to do with her special someone" Jisoo said.

"Yeah, let's hope for the best" Suho showed his weakly smiled. "You might need another companion, Jisoo! Being yourself is hard to wait at your friend to be awake!" 

"I'll try to communicate with my girlfriend" Jisoo said and that makes Suho frowned. 

"Wishing you all the best in life Jisoo! You know, I'm here at your side as always" Suho said as she patted Jisoo's shoulder.

"Thanks, same to you!" Jisoo said as she saw the nurses started to pull Lisa's bed going to the elevator. 

"Excuse me Suho" 

"Sure, I'm going to check my other patients" 

Jisoo nodded and she started to follow the nurses. But the nurse including unconcious Lisa are now at the elevator and the elevator closed. 

"Might wait for the next elevator" Jisoo thoughts.

Someone called Jisoo's phone and she started to go at the sides and answer the phone call. 

Jisoo: Hello, Jisoo speaking. 

Police Officer: This is Officer Kim, who text at you via from your friend number. May we ask your time to come at the police station? We have some questions that we need your answer! 

Jisoo: Yes, I'm available right now. Which police station is it? 

Police Officer: Songpa Police Station!

Jisoo: I'll be heading there! 

Police Officer: Thank you Miss Kim! 

**CALL ENDED**

//

Jisoo heading back to the information center and tell the nurse that she will be away for awhile and she is the guardian for Miss Lisa Manoban. Then the nurse agreed and take notes about it. So Jisoo heading back to her car and she started to call her girlfriend. She put her bluetooth earpiece and started to wait her girlfriend to answer her calls. 

For several times she called, she didn't answer. 

"Something suspicious about Chaeyoung, why she isn't answering my phone call. Is she really cold at me? Or does she want me to break up with her?" Jisoo thoughts as she furrowed her brows.

She drived going to Songpa Police Station.

1am, Songpa Police Station 

Jisoo arrived safely at the Songpa Police Station. She entered at the police station and the police entertained her. 

"Miss Kim Jisoo?" The police officer asked.

"Yes" 

"I'm Officer Kim Jongdae or Kim Chen" Chen said as he offer an handshake. 

"Nice to meet you" Jisoo said as she accept the handshake. 

"Let us sit on my room. I would ask some few questions about your friend" Chen said as he lead the way. Jisoo just followed his way. 

Chen started to sit down his seat and Jisoo sit down at the visitor seat. 

"We've checked the information about Lisa Manoban and she's a foreigner?" Chen asked as he clicked the ballpen.

"Yes officer" Jisoo said. 

"Okay, so how many years that Lisa lived here in South Korea?" 

"15 years" 

"Before she got accident, where did she go?" 

"I just only know that she was fetching her girlfriend at the bar?" 

"So it means she was drunk?" 

"No, I don't think so. I know that Lisa isn't that kind of person who got to drive that highest speed while she's drunk. Maybe she got mad over something. Usually that's always the truth behind the story? Right?" Jisoo said.

"You've got the point Miss Jisoo!" Chen said. 

"So, may I ask if what's the name of her girlfriend?" 

"Jennie Kim" 

Chen started to cover his mouth. "Damn, I didn't know Miss Chantel has a girlfriend". Jisoo chuckled. "May I know what's her contact number?" 

"690-XX-XXX" Jisoo said as she tell her cousin's number. 

"So, how is Miss Lisa?" 

"She has a Traumatic Brain Injury" 

"As expected though. So about the accident. We've talked the truck driver which he didn't get severed injured but only mild injured to his body but the body of his truck got destroyed. The driver of the truck has also fault too, because he got to drive so fast but Lisa was almost brake her car but at the same time it didn't really work that fast because the truck driver got to turn hard-right direction and Lisa car crash around the body of the truck and Lisa's windshield were broken into pieces and her head hit on the body of the truck. So that's how the car-crash accident happened" 

"Damn...she didn't wear a seatbelt?" Jisoo asked. 

Chen just nodded and check again the information. 

"So that's all that I question you Miss Kim Jisoo. Thank you for your time. I'll try to contact Miss Jennie Kim. Oh and btw here's the items for Miss Lisa" Chen said. 

"Of course, You're welcome and Thank you!" Jisoo said as she stood up and heading out to the police station. 

Jisoo decided to go at the Holly's Cafe to buy some hot caramel coffee and some midnight snacks to herself. 

2am ,Holly's Coffee, Seoul

Jisoo arrived at the Holly's Cafe and she bought a caramel coffee and a piece of waffle. While she waiting her order she tried to call her bestfriend whom her name is Kang Seulgi. 

Seulgi answered the phone call. 

Jisoo: Seulgi! 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter