Chapter 36

Would you.....



 

Happy Reading ^_^!

 


 

HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

   JOHNNY      TEN       JUNGWOO      LUCAS    YUTA    TAEIL    .

  YEMIN  .  MR YOO/SIBLINGS DAD  .


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE

 


 





 












Hyung you look so pale.




Im fine. Its just that i have a flu due to the cold.




You should really rest hyung. Or you go see a doctor. Your face is too pale.




Im fine Chenle. I dont want to leave Chaera's side.




Alright alright but go and have a sleep at the sofa. Please hyung have some rest. Chaera wont be happy if she sees you like this.




Fine. Better take care of her or i will kill you




I know that hyung. No go and sleep. I will wake you up once She is awake.




Arasso. Im putting my trust on you.








Jaemin gave a peck on Chaera's forehead and went to the sofa soon to his dream land. While Chenle just look at Chaera who he never knew would be in coma. Minutes after Jaemin went to sleep. A doctor and Chaera's dad came into the room with Haera and Jeno. Chenle got up slowly and greet them.









Where is Jaemin.




He is asleep. He look super pale today.




He starve himself and not having enough of sleep since few days ago. Stubborn Jaemin.




   At least now he is sleeping   .




   Doctor how is my sister so far   .




Well she is going to be fine. We will do the transfusion in the afternoon. Im sure you are fasting right now right.




Yes she is doctor. I ensure she didnt eat yesterday night till now.




    Aigoo. Someone had a tough night yesterday  .




   Aniya. He is a good man who monitors my food. Glad to have him around. So doctor how does her wound take to recover  .




Weeks to months that depends on how fast her muscle and endure the pain  .




  Oh is that so. Well doctor thank you so much for your help monitoring Chaera  .




Thanks to you Mr Yoo. Without Jaemin i won't know who is his future wife. Well Miss Haera mind following me to ke in your details.




    Yeah sure. Babe lets go   .







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







For those few months you have been doing this.




   Yes oppa. Chaera unnie is the one who have been guiding me all this while.without her i wont know what is what  .




You are sure one of a kind. Just like Chaera.




   Well guys Chaera would be happy is she see that this company is now safe and also in a speed progress  .




  I wonder what is Chaera unnie condition right now  .




Isn't today where she getting blood transfusion.




   Yes today is the day. Well lets just focus on this jobs first and when Chaera is finally awake. We can go and have a visit. Im sure she would want to see the both of you here  .



Well yeah that would be nice. I miss my bestfriend so much.




   Me too. Chaera unnie have done so much things for me  .




    Dont worry. She is sincere enough to help you Yemin   .




Yeah. Hyung i heard Jaemin been staying up for few nights already.




   Yeah. He don't want to rest when Chaera is not awake. He felt angry and guilt to let Chaera be in that position. That is why Chenle is helping him. I hope he have his good rest soon  .




We all hope for that hyung.




  Well guys lets get some good food when its dinner time. Im starting to get hungry




  Of course Yemin. You are always hungry every hour. Now Haechan better take good care of this foodie here   .









◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








So uncle Yoo. What would you think if you would ever had a grandchild




   More than happy Chenle. My wife always wanted the little ones. We only have 2 daughters. So we hope to have more little ones in the future.




Cool then i will be a great uncle.




  Of Course you will Chenle. Everyone will. You guys are the best   .




Ayeee uncle Yoo. You making me shy.




Whats with all the noise.




    Aigooo. Chenle you woke him up. Now he is awake and we cant do more gossip  .




There is always next time uncle Yoo.




Oh daddy Yoo you are here.




  Well yes im here. You need to rest young man. Staying up late and not taking care of your health. You really want to die   .




Aniya. I just dont want to leave Chaera side..... where is she.




Ahh she went for the blood transfusion. She will be back soon.




Oh... Im sorry Daddy Yoo... for what had happened to Chaera.




   Its not your fault Jaemin. She is brave enough to save everyone. You dont have to feel bad. Chaera wont even like the fact that you kept blaming yourself   .




I understand that daddy Yoo. Im still sorry for everything.




   Well its the past for that. Now i want you to keep praying with us that Chaera is going to woke up anytime sooner. Well guys im gonna check on the doctor for both of my daughter conditions. Go home and rest Jaemin. Let Chenle help you taking care of her  .




Alright Daddy Yoo.