Chapter 32

Would you.....



 

Happy Reading ^_^!

 


 

HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

   JOHNNY      TEN       JUNGWOO      LUCAS    YUTA    TAEIL    .

  YEMIN  .  MR YOO/SIBLINGS DAD  .


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE

 


 








 









  Wow you did so well Yemin ah.




  Aniya unnie. Its just some skills that i adapt quickly.




  Aigoo looks like im gonna pushed you to the head producer then.




  Woah woah woah. Hold on unnie. Im still new here. How can you pushed me till that position. Woah...... I dont deserve that.




  Whether you like it or not  you are still under me young lady  .




   Okay okay. So unnie how can you not call Jaemin oppa for months already. Like usually both of you will call each other and bla bla bla.




   Tell me what about you then. Its been two months and no calls from Haechan. How can you not be wondering about it.




   Well Haechan oppa always send good morning and night text but i never had the chance to reply since im too focus on my work.




   Same goes to me Yemin. Jaemin oppa understands me well since he knows that after this three months i have a whole two months with him. I trust him well.




  You guys are so connected. How i wish i can be like you guys.




  One day Haechan oppa will do the same. Now why not this weekend we have a meat party. You done so well im paying for all the food.




   Does that include all our staff here.




  Well of course. You really love our staff here huh.




  They treat me like their own daughter. I feel comfortable with all our staff here.




  Well thats good then. Im sure you will excel your way .




  Thanks to you unnie. So when is your wedding.




  Thats your 350 times throughout the whole 2 months here. Yah dont you have work to do.




 I dont. We have off day today. Dont you remember. You said we need a break today and work hard tomorrow. You said that yesterday. So im gonna just chill and not do anything in this company  .




 You should have a call with Haechan. He misses you you know that  .




   Same goes to you unnie. Im gonna get coffee. Want some unnie  .




 Yeah less sweet please   .




 Extra shot i know. I will be back unnie and your phone is ringing   .




 Thanks Yemin  .









She walk away with a smile. You chuckled and answer the call that kept ringing.








~  yo wassup Johnny oppa  .


~  yah your soon to be husband really making my coffee stock low for some reason. And your sister is going crazy because of the boys  .


~   Johnny my bro. I will be back home a week after next week. Since my job here is almost complete and also Yemin is doing well here .


~   oh please you kept saying that for many times  .


~  so whats the news. Im sure you called me for a reason and not about my honey Jaemin  .


~   Taeil hyung said that once you come back you cant go to your house.


~   WHAT. WHATS WRONG WITH MY HOUSE.


~   chill lady. Your house been break through by some people. Securities can't track them but they left a warning letter  .


~   why didnt Taeil oppa called me earlier. Ahh jinjja this is too much. My house is innocent.


~   They know that Yemin is staying with you but they dont know that she is with you now.


~ IDIOT ONCE THEY BREAK INTO MY HOUSE THEY WILL SURE ASSUME THAT SHE IS WITH ME   .


~ Yah you telling me they are looking after her in Gwangju right now.


~   YOU FOOL WHAT WOULD THEY EVEN DO. AISH JINJJA WHERE IS YOUR BRAIN. Wait hold on....






Before you could hear Johnny reply. You heard a loud crash and bangs outside your room. You slowly went out and saw many frames on the floor . Your heart starts to raced as you saw shattered glass and coffee splattered on the floor.



~  Chaera is anything wrong.


~   oppa send backup now.


~   wait whats happening there   .


~  I said send ba-










◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 Guys can you seriously stop being a dork and do something productive  .




Babe we are doing our normal routine. Whats wrong with that.




  We are at Johnny oppa cafe for days already. Cant we just have a day at home doing nothing  .




You my lady you need to be under the sun for at least few hours. Or you wont be so healthy




Aigoo someone having their hard time here.




Nuna you look so pale didnt you eat anything before




Yeah nuna ever since morning till now you look really pale.




 I dont have appetite. Im just tired. Its just this love of my life keep bringing me out without even proper plan  . 




Babe im sorry okay. Its just me missing you for a month and i just want to spent my fullest with you.




 I understand that Jeno  .




Okay i promise you that we will cuddle all day at home tomorrow.




 Mark your words okay babe   .




Love birds just wanna make me jealous.




Not only you Haechan. They are coming back home soon. Im excited.




  Guys where is Johnny   .




He is in his room. He called someone i dont even know who.




Hyung whats up....




  Yah tell me whats wrong with Chaera.



   
    Chaera.... she..... back up...... she......




Hyung whats wrong with Chaera.




  Jaemin ah..... Mianhae…




HYUNG TELL ME WHATS WRONG.




  Chaera is in danger right now. Her company was intrude by some robbers and they got both of your girls...




No....that cant be right......




Hyung tell me this is a joke. Tell me its just a joke hyung.




  Guys whats wrong with Chaera  .




   We cant stay like this. My dad is sending backups and we need to find them as soon as possible. Johnny bring them back home  .




   Yuta oppa whats wrong with my sister  .




  The Parks got both of them. Please we have no time  .




HAERA. NO NO NO THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR YOU TO FAINT.




YOO CHAERA.......