CHAPTER 24 (Part Ⅱ)

Would you.....

Happy Reading ^_^!

 


 

HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

JOHNNY TEN JUNGWOO LUCAS YUTA TAEIL


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE

 


 






All of them reached the hotel and finally have their own free day for two days before the boys meet the siblings dad. All of them were at one of the rooms that they will stay in for this few days. The boys are talking with each other while Chaera is happy with the room size.










     UNNIE THIS ROOM IS SO BIG. IM TAKING THIS ROOM     .




     Yeah yeah room is big when theres only a bed in each room      .




But luckily i get to share with this guy here. Plus we are next to each other.




     Gays be like. Im sleeping at the sofa. I cant share with this kid here who freaking kicks me in her sleep     .




But she isnt like that when she is with me. Ouh it must be me who always hug her huh.




     Ani oppa i never had share my bed with unnie before. That is why we would always stay in different room when we go vacations. Its okay i can sleep alone on the bed     .




Andwae. Haera is sleeping with me. I dont want her to have back pain sleeping at the sofa.




Okay thats fine with me.




    Well like Uncle Lee said. Dont do something stupid for this few days. Im fine sleeping with my guy  as long as he wont make me punch his face tonight   .




You guys are so dangerous to be with each other.




     So lets just rest first then at night we go find food for dinner .




Alright. Have fun you two.







Haera and Jeno went to other room while Chaera run towards the window to see the sea view of Jeju. Jaemin were unpacking the bags and look up to see Chaera smile. The smile that he never see before. He move aside the bags and went towards Chaera. Hugging her from behind resting his chin on her shoulder. Chaera giggled and continue gazing at the sea view. Its been a long time she have been out from her house. By looking at the sea it reminds her of the old times she had with her sister and a friend when they were so young. However she was sad that her old times were submerged with sadness. Tears falls Chaera just smile without making any sound at all.







Baby are you okay..... why are you crying.




      Ani its just been so long. Its the sea which reminds me of something in my past. But im glad that im here with happiness. Im here with you    .




Im happy to be with you too Cherry. Now stop crying it looks ugly on you.




  You still love me the way i am Nana. Stop talking nonsense.








He chuckled and give a peck on her neck . Hugging her tighter. Both chuckled. Chaera turn to look at him while she is still in his hug. Jaemin gave her his smile while Chaers just gave him straight face . His smile faded and give his stern face while he move his hands to her cheeks caress it softly. He slowly lean in while Chaera not making any moves. When their lips almost touch someone just have to bring down their mood. Both look annoyed, Chaera lean her head on Jaemin chest while looking at the direction of the voice. Hugging him not wanting to move away from him.









     Young people loves to act like they are old enough to do some rated things when they are alone     .    




      Unnie you were like this too     .




      Not till its rated like this Chaera    .




       Still unnie its not even 10 minutes since you went to your room   .




       Im hungry. Jeno is playing his game. Im too lazy to drag him out. Jaemin ah help me please. Im too tired to wait for dinner    .




Okay i will help you. Baby Cherry let me get Jeno first then you can continue hug me afterwards.




    Arasso. I will wait for you at the lobby area. Dont take too long okay    .




I wont. Go and have sister talk.







He peck her lips and went to the next room to get Jeno out of the room. Haera and Chaera went straight down to the lobby and wait for the boys to come down. Haera kept looking at Chaera for so long that it creeps Chaera out. Then she starts to speak up








     Unnie. You look like you are haunting my soul for good. Hajima it creeps me out    .




   Aniya. You look much more chubbier this days. But you still look normal. You really didnt do anything in your house with Jaemin am i right    .




     My dear sister. We didnt do anything at all. I still have barriers with him. Im not that dumb to be rated at this young age. We didnt go far from kissing or cuddling. And we are always with full on clothes okay. No nudes    .




       That explains why he never fails to wear a shirt the last time both of you slept in my house  .




    Yeah the last time i see him topless is the day where we are late for dinner. He freaks me out when i was playing battleground games. So i attack him with pillow fights     .




     That explains why his hair is a mess. You guys are much more scarier than i thought    .




   Unnie you are talking to a person who has been in the dark side before. You know how scary i am   .




      Not that worst as mine. You guys are really adorable sometimes   . Dont you both have a line in between  .




    Its too thin for people to see. I dont know why sometimes your workers see me and Jaemin oppa like close friends that no one ever had before   .




     They dont know that you both are a couple yet.  Dont worry they wont be as shock as how they knew that Jeno and I are dating   .




     That makes sense. So unnie how would dad react about this. I mean he dont know anything about the boys    .




      Its more like we are showing dad our future husbands. I mean dad always wanted to see us succeed in life with someone who is able to be our side in the future. And yet we are soon going to be the CEO of one of the branches that our dad has    .




      Well that means you and i will be working in a different region. Unnie im sure you are much more busier than i am. Im just the CEO of a company that is in Music industry. You have different component in your company. Won't you be stress all over again    .




      That is why Uncle Lee is helping me. I might meet my secretary soon. I hope my work will be fine sooner   .




     Dont worry. You are going to be fine   .




My beautiful ladies. Both of your mans are here so would you glad to start finding food now.




    Ouh oppa you manage to get him out. Thats much more easier    .




Well if this guy never tricked me that Haera is sad because of me i wont be this panic that i tried to search for her every inch of your room Chaera.



    
      Sometimes. Jaemin is useful enough to get s follow him around. Jaemin ah gomawo    .




No worries now lets go. I bet you are much hungrier after talking with each other.




        Lee Jeno you should be like him knowing how to respond ayee.




Ayee Jagi.....














◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆




Mark was in the living room while Chenle and Renjun went out to meet NCT China line. While Mark was watching TV. Jisung went to sit beside him handing out canned drink. Mark took it and sigh.










Hyung whats wrong.




Well everyone seems so busy.




Ayee hyung we are busy too.




I mean. Jaemin and Jeno is going to get approved by the siblings dad. Haechan is dating Yemin. Chenle and Renjun seems to be busy with other things. You will sure join other dance variety show. I will be busy with U and 127. Life is sure packed huh.




Hyung you seems to be worried about the future huh.




Yeah i wonder if our friendship with the siblings will stay strong




I will confirm that nothing is breaking our friendship with them. Both nuna is our only sister that we ever cherished with. It should not have any mistake on it.




You know. You are so smart at this point.




Well hyung you should know how good or bad life is. Plus im sure one day you will find your significant others.




Yah stop talking rubbish.




Woah you guys talk like theres interesting topic to talk about.




Hyung how is Yemin



She is fine. One day she might hang out with us soon and hyung she is sorry that she hated you for no reasons. Its just that you never show her your good side instead of showing it to the siblings.




Please tell me that she is in good terms with the siblings.




Hyung you dont know. She is the only girl that the siblings had after Sunhwa incident.




Ahh jinjja. Wait how do you know about this.




Im Chaera best friend for a reason hyung. Besides you never seen her with them because she moved to other school that is why.



Yeah well im glad that theres no hates around me.




I wonder what is your status hyung.




Im single Haechan and that is a fullstop for you.




Ayeeee. Hyung do you still love Chaera....




I still do. But im happy if she is happy right now with Jaemin. I understand that. Now stop asking about love. I rather spend my love on all of you since you guys are like my brothers.




Ayee hyung that is too cringy for me.




And i dont think you can stand strong with our wildness.




Hyungggggg we are back




Oh you guys are back..... AYE WHAT UP MY NUMBER ONE CHINGU.




   YO YO YO WHAT'S UP PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE    .




You guys bring Lucas hyung back home. Its will be noisier




He insist on following and he bought us watermelons.




Nice now we can have slumber party  




Yeah. Tomorrow my mom will come and cook. So chinese home food tomorrow.




     Wow i will sure come      .




Yeah you think. Dream on Lucas. You have schedule to go for  




     Man you guys are no Jam. Wait where is Jaemin and Jeno     .




They went to Jeju for some mission.




     Ahhh the siblings dad is there. Wow they are going to be happy for sure    .




What do you mean. They are happy right now.




      I mean they are soon gonna be engaged with each other. Thats what Taeil hyung told me   .




MWOHRAGO.....

WHAT......

YOU AINT KIDDING ME.........

DAEBAK............

YAH WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID........









◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






      Wahhhhhh its the sea. Oppa its nice to be here right   .




Yes baby its nice to be here with you.




      Oh my gawd i never thought i could be here with happiness     .




What do you mean




        She used to hate the beach so much before you guys know each other. Every vacation she would just stay in the hotel and not to the sea. Now she have her happiness back she loves it when she is with her love ones. Dont mind her, she will be fine     .




Babe you look so pale. Is there anything wrong  




     Aniya im fine. Its just the food makes my tummy uneasy.




       Oppa she cant handle seafood well. Thats why she kept drinking water earlier. Oppa just let her rest. She will be fine afterwards   .




       Yeah guys i will be fine. I just need some fresh air. Its just a small matter. I wont be in pain   .




You sure Haera. I mean Jeno can send you back to the hotel and rest. I will be fine here with Chaera.




      Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I will go back to the hotel. Take good care of this sloth here. Im sure she will be tired of walking soon. Honey lets get some fruits. Im craving for some    .




Anything for you Jagi. Yah Na Jaemin be back by the hotel before night time. I dont want you guys to get kidnapped or anything.




Yeah yeah. I will take good care of my princess here. We will be back soon.





Jeno and Haera walk away leaving Jaemin and Chaera alone. Chaera was enjoying the sea breeze. Jaemin looking at her with a smile and wrap one of his arm around Chaera waist. Chaera lean her head on his shoulder and a soft sigh was heard.








      Its beautiful isnt it    .




Not as beautiful as you Chaera.




       Ayeee. Dont underestimate mother nature..... Oppa how long can we last   .




As long as it takes baby. I promise to you that i wont leave you ever.




         What if theres something happened in between. Arent you worried about the future holds   .







Jaemin turn around to face her holding both of her hands. Chaera look at him with tears filled in her eyes. Jaemin gave a weak smile and caress her cheeks.








Baby as long as both of us are still alive. I will make sure nothing is gonna make us split. Not even a single string to be cut between us. Thats a promise. If you left i would be nothing. No one could ever replace you. You are my only Chaera that i would have in this world.




     Thank you so much Na Jaemin. Thank you for being my knight of light      .




Im thanking you for accepting me after all those highs and lows with you.







She smile and peck his cheeks.









          Oppa... What if my dad accepts you and wants you to be his in laws. I wonder how would you react   .




Hmmm. How about let me just get married with you after he accept us how about that  




        Yah. That will be in your dream. We are still young mister. Now you mister are my lovely partner lets enjoy mother nature more    .




I love you more than i could Yoo Chaera. Lets take a walk before we go back to the hotel. I cant wait to cuddle with you.