Chapter 5

Would you.....

Happy Reading ^_^!


HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

JUNGYOON

JOHNNY     TEN    JUNGWOO      LUCAS  

 

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE


 

 

 

Yoo Chaera. Please open the door. Its been days. You skip too much class already. I cant let you be like this for long Chaera ya.  


Yah still not working.


I dont even know more Jaemin ah.


Man that is much more worst.


Well you tried her balcony yet.


All i see is spikes all over i cant even pass through

 
Where the heck did she ever get those  


Whats up with her this days


How would i even know. After she came back home days ago. She just locked herself in that room and not even going out for food.


How does she even survive for days without food  


Yah she has her own mini fridge in her room.


Jaemin ah you are my only last hope. Im trusting you on this.


Wait. Hold on, why does it have to be me in the first place.


I know that you love her  Na Jaemin. She doesnt believe in it yet because she have not trust you. Even if she knows that your actions are so obvious enough to be seen.


Oh man you are toasted. Chaera ah please open the door for me. Answer my god damn text. How long you want to hide. The maknaes miss you.


I dont think that would even work Haechan.


Guys i think its the best that we head to school first. Who knows Mark Hyung could help us.


Yeah she is getting closer to Jaemin hyung and Mark hyung this days


Well if that so. Help me tell Mark oppa please  


Arasso. Lets just go first.
 

 

 

 

 

 


◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
 

 

 

 

 



What were you even thinking Jungwoo. Are you even insane


Hyung its just a talk. I dont even know Jaemin would do that to me even.



Hyung you gotta be kidding me. She is your freaking past. Just let her go. She didnt even do anything wrong to you.


You dont even know the true story Mark so dont try to be involve.


If i could do that i would be pleased. However she is like my sister. She doesnt own anyone a living so dont try to act insane or something. She is still young.


If not because of them. Nothing else like this would happned now


If you could just accept this reality. This thing wont even happened. Hyung where the heck is your logic


What does it feel like when those two siblings just make you live miserable. You dont even know how would it feel back then


Come on Jungwoo. You are much wiser than this



Stop being childish Jungwoo hyung. She didnt even dumped or cheated on you. Its clearly seen that Jungyoon doesnt want to see you with her because of Sunhwa. Sunhwa died not because of you or even Chaera. Its because of you stupid sister who is trying hard to make Sunhwa live miserable. How can you even not see that clearly. How dumb you are to just used Chaera for just a revenge.


Hold it up Mark. Its way too far.


If this wont happened no one would be hurt. When it comes to Chaera. Im not letting anyone leaving their scars on her. She doesnt deverve any of those s


My sister wont even do that to anyone to get whatever she wants. You guys are lying.


If we are. Your sister wont even bully or even hurting Chaera every single day in school hyung.


Jungwoo ah i think its time for you to understand and accept reality.


No. Sunhwa died because of Chaera. Im not letting her go just like that.



If you arent my member i would love to punch you but because we are one. You hyung dont even try to let Chaera back to where she dont belong. Not even where it started

 

 

 


Mark left the dance room with his anger. Leaving Johnny, Jungwoo and Lucas alone in the room. Johnny shrugged and sighed while Lucas just stare at Jungwoo who is looking at the floor not even speaking anything. Lucas went towards him and pat his shoulder.

 

 

 

 



Hyung if i were you, i would do something that will sure make Sunhwa nuna happy up there. Not hatred at someone else due to the loss


Jungwoo ah. I hope you realize that revenge won't cost anything with good deeds


Uh guys what just happened here.....


When past cant be in peace but revenge is what they see to their pleased.

 

 

 

 


Lucas walk of leaving Ten confused for the moment but when he looked at Johnny and Jungwoo. He finally realized what just happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 



Ouh now i get it. Well guys we should get going. The rest is waiting.


Arasso. gomawo




◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


Nuna.... you look so pale


Nuna why arent you eating your lunch.


Im worried about my sister guys. Its been days i have not seen her or talk to her.


Maybe she needs time. Who knows she just dont want to open up yet to anyone


She is not usually like that Chenle ah.


Well she look fine past few weeks.


That is weeks ago. This few days you dont even see her in school.


Jaemin not you too


Aniya. Im fine. Just not that hungry for now.


How i wish we would be back to our happy side. Its too gloomy right now  


I would love that but sadly not now Haechan.


Wait up i never seen Haera this gloomy before.


Well when sister loves is much higher than parents


Guys. Its not time to joke around.


Mianhae Haera ya


Its fine Renjun.


What about we break her door. Its not like the first time we did it.


Im saying no for that.


Aish Jaemin you win this time  


Omo Jaemin oppa.


When is this doll gonna transfer.


Oppa lets meet up after school  


Rather meet my sweet Chaera than this clown.


Oh come on whats so good about her.


At least she is much sincere than you  


More like a murderer. Oppa jebal its been a long time since we hang out. I miss our times.


Yah before you could even shower with this beef soup better get yourself to the circus.


You guys are cruel. Why would you hang out with this dirty trash who killed someone years ago.

 

 

 



Before the boys could reply back. The whole cafeteria went silent when they heard a loud slap. The boys didnt dare to speak up when they saw Haera with her death stare towards Jungyoon. Everyone were so shook to see the school queenka was being slap by Haera who they never knew she would do that. Jeno was about to stop Haera from getting any further but Renjun stop him as he knows that Haera wont do anything much. All they saw now is Jungyoon holding her bruised cheeks and Haera breathing heavily tears starting to form.
 

 

 

 

 



How much i want to do that ever since you tried to make Chaera felt like she is the one who killed Sunhwa when it clearly shown you pushed her from the roof.


Dont you try to tell fake story to everyone Haera


Do you think being queenka in the school, you can do anything you want. Telling all this innocent humans those fake stories. Trying to hide all your trace and blame on others so everyone can believe and respect you. Who do you think you are Kim Jungyoon.


Its all lies. Im not the one who killed Sunhwa. Chaera did. She was there.


I was there after you pushed her Jungyoon


Haera...


No Jeno. Its proved that she paid all her mans to get rid of the cctv. Doing all those fake news on the school news. Even brainwashed her own brother. Im not that dumb to know every single s thats happened that day. My sister face her dark moments because of this queenka. Every single day, blaming herself just because of Sunhwa death. You dont even have sympathy at all.
 

 


Its all a lie. Jaemin oppa dont believe in her. She is just like her sister. Lying to everyone  

 



Thats enough Jungyoon. Rest of you stop staring and get to where you are supposed to be. Lunch is almost over

 

 

 


All turn to see Lucas walking towards the group. The rest of the people quickly disperessed. The boys were relieved that Lucas just break the tensions but Haera gaze is still on Jungyoon. Lucas grab Jungyoon wrist and sigh.
 

 

 



Mianhae. For their behalf. Mark is unhappy with Jungwoo hyung. But dont need to worry. This two fellas will not meet you guys ever again
 

 


Hyung where will they be after this.
 

 


Just say to Chaera she will never get bullied by her. She is staying far from all of you.You young lady are such a shame.

 


Wait. Wait oppa i cant let her win. Im the queenka her. She is just a trash. No i cant leave Jaemin oppa to Chaera hands. Lucas let me go

 

 

 

 




He cover the mouth and  drag Jungyoon away from them. While Haera gaze is still on Jungyoon. The boys felt fine accept for Haera and Jaemin. Jeno pulled Haera back to her seat and they continue eating in silence. The gloomy aura was so strong that none of them speak up or face each other. While Haera just in tears holding those anger that she have yet to release. She starts to stab the food with the chopsticks. The boys looked at her not knowing what to  do. Jeno just sigh and stop Haera's actions.
 

 

 

 

 

 



Haera. You need to calm down. Let it all out but not in anger. Now she is gone both of you and Chaera wont get to see her anymore. If you kept being like this Sunhwa herself wont even like to see you like this.

 



Haera nuna. Lets just be happy for us and our little Chaera.

 

 


Yeah. You got us and others thats willing to help you. Now lets not be sad and start a new from now on. Stop crying Jisung

 


Who says im crying. Its all dust.

 



Yeah dust. Now lets eat. I know you are hungry.

 

 


She look down and smile. Then she felt Jeno wiping her tears away with his thumb. She looked at him and Jeno gave her his wide smile that she likes the most. Soon after laughter is heard as Haechan tried to lighten up the mood. Haera was glad that she have friends that trust and believe in her when unexpected things happened. She never knew what would happened next when Jungyoon is no longer in sight.....

 

 

 

 

 

 



◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
 

 

 

 

 

 



Open up Chaera i know you are in there  

 
Get lost Mark i dont want to see anyone.


By count of three. Not opened im gonna break this door.


Urgh fine.
 

 

 

 



Chaera opened up her room door and gave a straight face to Mark who is also giving the same thing to her. She rolled her eyes an went to her bed. Wraping herself with her blanket. He shooked his head and went to sit at the edge of her bed  
 

 



How does having a room with toilets makes you look so different.


Stop talking nonsense now what you want


Jaemin told me that you didnt even step out of your room for days. Not even going to school. What is wrong with you missy  


You yourself know it yourself why should i even tell you. Wait up did you fight with someone  


Aniya. Have some small arguments earlier.


Ah see you know why bother asking. Stop trying to waste my vocal.


Yah did he done something hurtful to you. You look so swollen the last time i saw you.


He pulled me by the hair. And my back hurts after getting pushed on the wall. Dont try to ask me if its still painful or not because it still hurts okay  


Arasso. Have you eaten. Wanna go out and eat.


Yes im hungry. I havent eat for days. The fridge is empty


You little one who ask you to starve for days


My mood is so down this days.


Come on go and get ready. You and me have some talking to do.


Fine ahjusshi
 

 

 



Mark knew that Chaera cant hide anything from him ever since they got closer but not as close as how Haechan and she is. After getting ready. Mark bring her to the nearby cafe as they are lazy to travel far from the house. While sitting down sipping the frappe. Chaera told Mark the whole situation. Mark just sigh and Chaera starts to feel bored.
 

 

 



So you have already had an argument before you meet me. Thats cool.


Well from now on he wont bother your life anymore.


Not even that clown.


You hate her so much dont you.


Well who would like someone like her. Just because Sunhwa is much natural pretty. And gains more attention than that clown. She decided to get rid of Sunhwa without any trace. Which makes me part of it because i was being emotional at the rooftop not knowing they are fighting. Then getting all the blame after my sister saw her pushed Sunhwa off the rooftop. When everyone else came up 0.1 seconds later
 

Well now you are free.


Oh how happy i would be right now.


Not as happy i could be  

 
Look you know i cant accept you right.


And you are going to let Jaemin get accepted.

 
Oppa we have talk about this multiple times already


But you still deny and making me feel like you are going to let Jaemin get accepted


Thats not how it looks like to be.


Then what Chaera. You know its awkward enough for me to wait and wait. Its been a year already.


A year passed i looked at you doing fine. Whats wrong of us staying as friends. Its not a big deal  


What if it is between me and Jaemin


Dont bring him up to this convo Mark oppa. I dont even feel anything about him


You dont because you are still blind by it. If slowly days  passed. You will slowly realize who is truly waiting for you.


You guys are out of your mind seriously.


We are because we are inlove with you.


Well as friends i can accept that.


No Chaera. Its more than that.


What are you talking about.


Then you tell me. Im not gonna lost all hopes i would have on you


Tell you what. I seriously feel nothing.


Tell me. Sooner or later  would you let Me or Jaemin to light up those gloomy heart of yours.....