Chapter 24 (Part I)

Would you.....

Happy Reading ^_^!

 


 

HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

JOHNNY TEN JUNGWOO LUCAS YUTA TAEIL


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE

 


 


 










While Jeno were on Haera's bed, Haera were packing her clothes for a short trip in Jeju since She and Chaera will be visiting their dad at Jeju. Jeno look at her sweetly while giving his puppy face while Haera just chuckled while still packing without looking at him









    Babe whats with that face     .




Finally i can admit to your parents that im your boyfriend.




    Awww someone is excited than me    .




Jagi.... you dad been seeing me as just a friend. Right now i need to show him that i will take the responsibility to take good care of you when he is not around.





      Babe...... you are so sweet dont you think   .



Only for my lovely Haera. Babe can you come here for awhile.













She smile and went towards Jeno who is smiling sweetly at her showing his eye smile. She chuckled and pinch his cheek. His smile turn to cold face and grab her wrist. Haers were confused with his actions. Not knowing why he pulled her down which makes sit on his lap. He kiss her cheeks, wrapping his arms around her waist and lean on her shoulder with a smile.








      Can you stop teasing me like that Jeno. Its scares me     .




You look so cute when you are scared. Sorry babe  .




  Babe you sound so sad. Whats wrong honey. Something seems bothering you   .




Ani..... what if...... what if your dad never approve us..... like you know its kind of a sudden if we told him that suddenly a couple. Like what if.......




     Heyy heyyy. You seriously gonna drop that confidence away honey. I know dad will approve us. Besides you know how much dad loves to see you every time when we were young. Trust me you will be safe.




I trust you babe.









Jeno look up and smile at her. Haera did the same. Jeno look at her eyes and slowly lean in. When their lips were almost in touch. The door was banged open. Both of them sigh and look at the door feeling annoyed.








      HOWDY........oh you guys are have some romance. Im so sorry about that miss Haera and sir Jeno. I didnt know about that   .





Baby, i already told you that they are still packing up you didnt listen.




    Well i told them that im sorry. Plus the room is so quiet so i thought of raising up the mood. Mianhae    .




      Next time Chaera. I would gladly pleased if you freaking do the basic manners knock the door. Now what do you want   .





      Well Johnny oppa is waiting for us. You dont wanna be late for the flight am i right. Also Uncle lee will grab us from Jeju. I think we will have some few days of free time and one of the days will be dinner with dad. Im so excited. What about you baby    .




Im happy as long as you are happy. Now lets go and wait outside. We arent gonna make them late because of us right baby Cherry. Mianhae Haera. This girl is on happy pill today. Kaja i will buy you peach juice later.




 Arasso. Unnie see you later.







Chaera hop onto Jaemin back and they walk out of the room leaving Haera and Jeno alone in the room. Since its only left with Haera packing her stuff. Jeno had been prepared earlier before since he would be sharing a room with Jaemin. Most probably they will share some clothes. While Jeno is dazing off after what happened. Haera gave a peck and move away from him to continue her packing.









Mwohya. Thats a short one.




   You can get it after you met my dad. Plus this week we kissed too much when we cuddle with each other     .   




Thats is to show that i love you so much that i cant lose you.




  I love you too but honey can you help me pack my things too. Im kind off tired since i dont know what to bring anymore  . 




Babe. You packed all of your things already. I guess staying up night with you is a bad idea huh.




   Well im going to sleep on the flight itself. Mianhae we cant seat next to each other. Uncle lee is the one who did the flight tickets for us.




Its okay Jagi. Now lets get ready. We cant be late am i right.




   Yeah. Thanks babe   .







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






Where is Mark hyung.




In his room or he went out for practice. Why  




Ani. You guys dont wanna send the love birds to the airport and bid them goodbye before they have that trip




Nope im thinking of letting them just be with themselves. Besides Johnny hyung are sending them.




Yeah hyung. Let the lovebirds be. Its rare for us to be free for quiet some time.




Yah what about you Haechan what is your plan for today.




You didnt meet Yemin for quite some time already.




She went back to her grandparents side for awhile. She will be back next week i guess. Gawd i miss her so much.




Yah what makes you think Yemin is yours.




Oh hyung. HYUNG YOU BROUGHT FOOD AS WELL. MAN THANK YOU.




Hyung where did you go earlier.




I was out for food. Since Jaemin is not here to cook. Well Renjun would be tired if he needs to cook alone.




Ah hyung i love you so much.




You will only say that when it comes to food Chenle.




Hyung why you are so salty to Yemin.




You dont remember. She used to hate me when i first met her. Till now she hates me because i was too close to you.




But hyung didnt you both talk it out.




We did. But apparently she still hates me. I dont even know where i go wrong.




Ah thats right. She got told me that your vibes makes her hate you. I mean you know how i am but she doesnt. Also i told her that to get used of your surroundings try not to hate you. Dont worry hyung she will get over it soon.




You better be. Eat up guys. We arent gonna get home food for days  




Well i might go back to my mom then.




Yah bring us there. You mom did the best kimchi stew i ever had.




Yah dont forget your mom too.




Yeah yeah. Oh i will be back for food. My girl is calling me.




Ahhhh life of being single. Im glad im still one.




Me too Renjun. Yah. Chenle ah......




Mianhae hyung. Im too hungry to wait. Even Jisung is eating too




Hyung mianhae. I the food is just too temptation to me.




You guys . Really.




Hyung just join us. Dont need to wait for Haechan hyung.




Yeah hyung ppalli. You bring back good food that it will be wasted if it turns cold.




Arasso lets eat well.







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








Wahhhh what a nice weather.




    I know right. I feel so fresh right now      .




    You freaking snore in the plane earlier. I cant even read my book in peace     .




       Since when you start reading      .




     Unnie. Next time have a break. Dont stay up till late night watching ghost movies and marathon after that    .




    Yah. Stop mocking my Jeno. He is so innocent   .




Girls. We came for a mission. Not to argue about plane fights now lets search for Uncle Lee.




    Wow i never see him like this before. I wonder what did both of you do the night before   .




Babe your mind is still cloudy from the sleep. Lets just go fine Uncle Lee




      Daebak you two are such a weirdos    .




That goes the same to you young lady.




       UNCLE LEE LIKE FINALLY   .




Mianhae i just reached. Glad that you guys have landed in one piece.




     Uncle Lee has Dad arrived    .




He will reached in two days time. Your mom plan to go Japan first so he might come alone. Since your mom wants to spend her alone time in Japan.




     I wanna go Japan too   .




You will go there next year. Now let me take you guys to the hotel




     Yes please i need my rest from this humans   .




Baby how could you do this to me.




Kids. You guys will stay in two different rooms. Well i will let you guys choose but dont do anything stupid okay. Now lets go  




Well i hope this siblings are going to be okay with the long rides again.




       Oppa please dont let unnie sleep again. I need to read my book in peace. If not i wont get the feels of the character   .




Jaemin ah did you make her be like bookworm or is it just me.




I make her do whatever she wants. She will most probably be bored if i kept annoy her for no reasons. I still love her. She looks cute when she reads the book.




    I love you too Na Jaemin     .








She pinch his cheeks and went towards Uncle Lee who is walking towards the Car that He owns. Its basically the company car. Haera just chuckled and follow along leaving the boys smiling like an idiot.





Is that the girl that you really want to cherished with.




Well you will say the same if i ask you the same thing Jeno




They are too cute to be like that how can i not love them  




Does your mom approve her yet.




Yeah she did. I got once let her videocall Haera. Both of them get along so well. They even nag about me.




Thats a great start. Aigoo you are a man soon ayee





 

How about your mom.




My mom loves her. She never stops talking about her when i always call her. Man how i wish i could marry Chaera now




      OPPA HURRY ITS GOING TO RAIN SOON. ITS ALREADY CLOUDY        .




Aish this girl. OKAY I WILL. Yah lets hurry up.




Aigoo. Someone is scared of his queen




Shut up and move fast.