Chapter 9

Would you.....

  

Happy Reading ^_^!


HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

JOHNNY TEN JUNGWOO LUCAS YUTA

 

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE


     

 

 

 

 

 

 

  Oppa whats for breakfast   

 


  I make some soup for you. We are not as good as Jaemin food but it is still edible    

 


  Gomawo oppa.    

 


  Eat up. You became more skinnier than last time     

 


  Things happen. I cant change it back     

 


  Well at least you are safe and sound here     

 


  Yuta oppa... gomawo. You too Ten oppa    

 


  Aniya. Its fine. As long as you are no more in those sadness. Im happy.    

 


  Haera unnie.... does she knows about this     




Both Ten and Yuta look at each other and gulp. They dont know how to reply as thy dont want to hurt Chaera's feelings. Yuta sighed and smile at Chaera




 


  Johnny told her few days ago. We promised to not tell anyone but all of them knows.    
 



  Gwenchana. Its time to let them know my whereabouts.    
 



  Chaera ya. When will you forgive them     

 


  Oppa.... i do forgive them but it still hurts to see them like that.    

 


  What if they change. Will you still be hurt    

 


  It all depends on the situation oppa.  Not all humans are perfect.    

 



  You are right. Im glad you look fine now.    

 


  Thanks to the both of you. I know whats right and whats wrong.    

 


  Thats the Chaera i know. Man where have you been    

 


  Oppa dont even start it.     
 



  Okay mian. So what will you do today.      

 

 


  I feel like going for a hike. My last hiking here.     

 


  Wait. You last hiking here.      
 



  Yeah. I requested my dad to buy a house near Hangang. Nobody knows except for Lucas.     
 



  Since when he became your secret friends.     
 



  When Mark kept on bringing him along before. Im used to his surrounding which he became Mark's reporter.     
 



  Daebak. You made friends easily than i thought.     
 



  Just how you cant tell your sister friends but tell to the ones thats not even close to you     

 

 


  Maturity my friend.     
 



  Yah im still an oppa to you missy.     

 


  Well i cant let someone who like me to know the secret thing. It wont be that fun.     

 

 


  This girl sure knows how to play with feelings.     
 



  Oppa im not like that. Its just i still cant accept who they are to be the ones who likes me since the start.     

 


  If i were you. I would already date one of them.     

 


  I dont believe in first sight oppa.     

 


  You are sure one of a kind.     

 


  I take that as a compliment     
 



  You are always welcome.     
 



  So whats next. Would you give them chance for you to accept them.     
 



  I might. No promises.      

 


  I told you she wont be serious about this.     
 



  She is still young Ten. We cant force her like how other boys would do it.    

 


  Still you lost the bet. Better get me takoyaki tonight.     

 


  This guy sure dont wanna lose yet    

 


  Aye im Ten for a reason.     
 



  Oppas im going back to korea next week     




Both of them look at Chaera with their wide eyes. Shooked at what Chaera had just said to them making them speechless. Chaera was munching on her food. She looked up and saw them looking like an owl who have not seen something interesting before. She put down her chopstick and sigh before gave them a smile.




 


  Yes. Im going back home. I cant hide any longer. Its time for me to move.     

 


  Heol.....    

 


  Daebak......    

 


  So who will be the first person to know that you are back home.    
 



   That will be.....    

 


  Wait dont tell me you will just go back there with out none of them knowing.     

 


  Bingo. How smart can you be. This is why i trust both of you.     

 


  Aigoo. She is back normal.     

 


  I can see that im not that dumb.    

 


  Hyung your face doesnt look like one     

 


  Dont even start it Ten. You know how long since the last time     

 


  Ayee we arent that mature. Plus you started it.     

 


  Can you guys stop. Its a headache to see you both like this       

 

 


  Well seems like you young lady are going back home with us then      

 


  As long as they dont know anything i will be fine     .

 


  Arasso.      





◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


 


 



  Omo finally someone is home     
 



  Well doctor says that i should be resting at home and not in the hospital      

 


  You look fine and beautiful     
 



  Hajima. Jaemin ah. Can you cook for me porridge. Pleasseeee      

 


  Arasso. Anything for this sick girl     

    


 

  Gomawo. So what brings you guys here.     

 


  Well we thought of paying you a visit  but Jeno told us that you are at home since yesterday. So we meet here instead.      
 



  Thats a start off Mark.      

 


  Nah... its just life goes on no matter what     
 



  Since when this house is so clean           

 


  Ani. This house have never been touch for so long. Plus who would rob this plain house.      
 



  Who knows.      

 


  Haechan ah. You dont look fine . Whats wrong    

 


  I miss my buddy. Its too boring eating lunch with them but not her.      
 



  We all miss her Haechan. Just give her time  im sure she will be fine     
 



  Yeah i hope hyungs take care of her well.      

 


  Haera food is up. Jeno help her out.      

 


  Thanks Jaemin. If you could do me one favour. Help me out with Fluff  its been long since she been taken care off.     

 


  Who took care of her when no one is in here.     

 


  My neighbour. She knows everything. But lucky enough she return fluff back yesterday.      

 


  Ouh. So where is fluff     
 



  In Chaera room. I have yet to check her room. Help me please      
 



  Arasso.       




Jaemin left the dining area and went to Chaera room. As he went in he saw Fluff were laying on Chaera's bed. He smile and went to clean up the cat mess and it took him ling to clean everything. After he finish he went to Chaera study table and saw their picture together. He remember the times where it was Chaera birthday. He was the first one to wish you on the school rooftop  and that qas both of their picture together ever since then. He sighed and stare at the picture. Just then Fluff went infrobt of him and he smile while patting Fluff.






  Where did your mom go Fluff. When will she be back. I miss her so much... Its sad.      


 

 

  You do love her dont you.       





He turn and look at the back, saw Mark was standing at the door area. No words said Jaemin just smile.      





  Then would you take care of her more than Haera would.      


 


  She is something that other girls dont have hyung. You seen here like that before dont you     
 



  Yeah. She is. But i cant have her like how you would even took her from me.      

 


  What do you mean hyung.         

 


  Jaemin ah. Im giving up my love for Chaera. I know you will be better for her. Im sorry if i ever make you mad that i had never knew that Chaera really sees me as a brother.     

 


  Ani hyung. Whatever it is. Its all now up to her choice. I wont know if she will accept me. Or even she would be in love with someone else. We dont know.      
 



  But i want to prove her that your love is real. Please make her happy like how she used to.     
 



  I will try my best hyung     .