Chapter 33 (Part Ⅱ)

Would you.....



 

Happy Reading ^_^!

 


 

HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

   JOHNNY      TEN       JUNGWOO      LUCAS    YUTA    TAEIL    .

  YEMIN  .  MR YOO/SIBLINGS DAD  .


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE

 


 







 














Its been days since the day Chaera and Yemin went missing. Jaemin and Haechan were losing their hope till they dont know what to do. On the other hand Jeno, Taeil, Mark and Johnny are doing their best to track where would Chanyeol be. Since that day Haera never speak a word. She keep herself in her room not even moving an inch. The boys tried to cheer her up but things just dont work as they thought. Till now she sitting on her bed facing the window. With her blank mind, wondering how is her sister all this while. Renjun walk into her room with a tray of a bowl full of porridge and glass of water. He sigh as he saw Haera. He put aside the tray and went to sit at the edge of her bed.






Hey i brought you porridge. Chenle and Jisung made it.




  Im not hungry   .




Haera. Please talk to me atleast.




  Just take away the food. I lost my appetite   .




Look Haera. Jeno and the hyungs are trying their best to get back the girls. With you being like this im sure Chaera wont be happy to see you like this.




  I dont know what to do anymore . I lost all of it. This is not the second time Renjun .




What do you mean its not the second time.




  Its the third time she went missing without any trace. Third time. I really dont know what to do. Whats the point now  .




Hey... You cant just give up like that. There should be a way.




  Theres no other way. Its rather live or kill. You dont know who is Chanyeol. He can do anything to get what he wants   .




Chanyeol.....




  He is a monster to me. Always do things that kills things in order to get what he wants. I hate him so much that i even dont want to face him   .




Who is Chanyeol Haera.







Tears start to form in her eyes. Not wanting to recall her bad past that she hates the most. Renjun went to her side and pat her shoulder while Jaemin just stood near Haera bed.








Haera. Please, tell us. Is there any other way for us to stop Chanyeol. Please, its for your sister  




     I.....i... I just cant. Mianhae Jaemin ah  .




Guys Haera dad is outside.




We should go. Haera ya. At least talk to your father. Its the only way for us to know details about Chanyeol.




Please Haera. Im begging you.







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







  Unnie, are we gonna stay here till we are dead  .




 Aniya. Im sure Haera will come and save us. We wont stay here for long Yemin ah  .




  Unnie. Im sorry that you are involve in this matter. I should have been aware that it will come so soon   .




   Yah remember. We are going out of here soon as possible. Now our key here is to escape from Chanyeol  .




  But unnie. This place is full of people. We might not get the chance  to even step out of this room   .




   Theres always plans for this. Now we need to get us untie. This rope is killing my skin .








Before Chaera could do anything. The door was bang open. Chanyeol was smirking with his small knife on his hands. He walk towards Chaera and start to choke her making Yemin scared to death.






You think you can escape under my hands.




   You're not worthy to lay hands on me Chanyeol  .




Oh dont worry. I wont lay my hands on you when you are going to be killed soon.




   You wont even get happiness back Chanyeol  .




Bla bla bla. Talk all you want. Well lets say they only have 24 hours. If they didnt come here as needed say goodbye to your soul










You gave your death stare to him. He laugh madly and took out something from a box. Chaera and Yemin eyes went wide as she saw a bomb timer. Chaera starts to breath heavily as she didnt expect him to do that to them. Chanyeol smirk and went to tie the timer around Chaera legs with chains and ropes that not a single people can remove the timer off her leg.









I told you that i wont lay hands on you. Listen no one will save you here . Scream all you want you pity ones. So dont try to escape now.




   Whats your intentions by doing this Chanyeol. You are seriously out of your mind  .




Ever since my dad face his failure. All i wanted is to see you die. That includes this stupid little girl who ran away with all the secrets that she knows about us.




  This isn't the way Chanyeol. Cant you and your family move on from your mistake  .




Your my mistake. Both you and your sister.







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











    Haera is this really what you want my dear  .




    Its for the best dad. I want this to end. Its too much for me and Chaera  .




   What about Jeno and Jaemin. That includes Haechan and Yemin. Do you think they will accept this  .




   I know they wont. But i rather do things that its the best for all of us. Please dad. Let me do it   .




   Alright then. I will let you but please call back up immediately. I cant live if both of you are gone forever  .




  I promise it wont happen  .




Uncle Yoo, Jeno and Taeil hyung have arrive. They seem to know where the girls is.




   Thanks Renjun. Now lets go. You need to be strong for this.....