Chapter 13

Would you.....

Happy Reading ^_^!


HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

JOHNNY TEN JUNGWOO LUCAS YUTA

 

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE


 

 

It was a long splendid day that all of them were so shagged afterwards. While they are getting ready to bed. Jaemin was staring at the window thinking about Chaera which he have been doing all day long. He miss her even if its few days since his last seen. Mark saw Jaemin and smile. He went towards Jaemin and gave the phone to him.  Jaemin look at Mark and chuckled.






  I met her    


  Its a good talk isnt it     


  Its funny how we both like one same girl.      


  Well Chaera is one of a kind.      


  Yeah she is. So when is your next move.      


   What do you mean by that        


     I gave up my love for her. You deserve her more than i do. You should start your move already.       


     I wanted to but we are going to be busy at the moment.        


   You miss her didnt you       


    I will even we arent a thing yet. Hyung what makes you feel like i deserve her more than you do      .


     Its call pure love. I love her but she doesnt see me as a man. So i decide to give her to her knight man that can take good care of her regardless of the obstacles.       


    Thats deep enough. So hyung whats your next move.       


    Well its time for me to just wait for my destiny      .


    Ayee you will get one soon      


    I hope so. Better call her now before she gets annoyed. She hates people calling her when a minute left before her bed time.       


    I will call her.       


    Jaemin ah. Love her like how you do meant  it to your life     


    I will....... hyung...... Thank you so much.       


    What will member do for their lovely brothers      






Mark walk away. Jaemin look at the phone and starts to dial Chaera phone number. It starts to ring and Jaemin wait patiently before the call get picked up.




~     oh oppa     

~
oh Chaera ya...did i woke you up

~      ani i just finish feeding Fluff. So whats up     

~
well just wanted to call you

~     ahh its that so. Let me guess.... Nana miss me so much isnt he      

~
man she caught me. Well i miss your voice

~      i get it. Oppa you need to remember i hate talking sweetly. It cringes me.      

~  
 arasso but if we ever get together i will do this every single time. Marking my words  

~      you and your nonsense. Really oppa what makes you call me at this hour     

~
well.... For two weeks i wont get to see you. Or even hug you. Or even cuddle with you

~      we arent a couple oppa     

~
we arent yet but soon will be.

~      really. Is that possible     

~
fine im just gonna say i will miss you

~      you know you sound more lovely after 3 months. Thats shooking     

~
only for you cherry nim

~      aigoo. Dont worry about me. I know you have things with NCT 2018. Lucas oppa told me. Besides im sure you will spam me when you have free time.      

~
    getting caught again. But by doing that i wont have that long distance missing you

~     whatever you say. Ouh oppa, im saying this once better listen properly. After the two weeks with additional of a week to let you rest. I want you to meet me at the usual. Thats all i can say. Oh i have to go. Have a safe trip. Miss you bye.      

~
b-bye.......miss you too.





They hang up. Jaemin look at the phone and smile like an idiot. He is happy that Chaera finally open up to him and the rest instead of being cold and ignorant. However he wonder what did Chaera meant by her last word. The rest of the boys were observing Jaemin from far feeling proud that Jaemin finally smile after quiet in awhile.






Aigoo. That is called faling in love.


Its been years he have been keeping it.


It seems like we are going to have another couple soon.


Mark hyung you are fine with it.


As long as Chaera is happy. I will be happy.


Aigoo. Maturity is what Chaera will see from now onwards.


Where is Jeno.


He is having his fun time calling Haera.


Its been hours and not a single break from the call.


Let them be hyung. Besides, we will be like them sooner or later.


Yah dont curse us


Im not. Im going to bed. We have a long day tomorrow.


Isit just me or the maknae is being a grandpa


Yes he is. Lets go to bed. It has past our bedtime.


Kaja~






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







  Unnie. Im done    


  So you have your own house ayee.     


  Mianhae. I have to move out from here. I want to start a new page.     


   Its okay Chaera. Its for your own good too.      


   Unnie. How are you this days.      


    I am fine. Jeno took care of me well     .


     Its just few days of your official are you sure     .


   Even before we are official he took care of me well. The boys are well behave. Im happy enough that you are finally home     .


   Well unnie. You gone through hard time.      


    Its for you and its worth it. So what are you going to do throughout this life.       


    I will still go to school as per normal. I can spend my weekends with you or i will be at my usual place.     


    Ahh that more productive     .


    Ayee. I still need to catch up on my daily life     .



    Aigoo my babies are not asleep yet            


   Ouh oppa. Wait...hold up. Why are you here.         


    I called him here. Unnie. I dont have a driver unlike you      .


    Dad didnt gave you one.      


    Ani. I dont request for one. I just want to have my own ways of transport      



    Ahhh. Now im your driver     .


     For this while only oppa. I still trying to get used of the new neighbourhood     .


     I just kidding. So you already packed your things      .


    Yeah . Unnie......     




Haera looked at Chaera with teary eyes. Chaera smile and hug her.





    Yah. I thought you became strong when im not here.      


    Aniya. I just hope that you are surely safe here. Cant you stay here tonight. I mean its still your house    .


   Mianhae unnie.      


    Its okay. Text me when you get home    .


   Arasso. Oppa help me carry those boxes. While i carry fluff with me      



   Okay.     





Johnny help her with the things while Chaera gave her last hug before leaving. To the journey towards Chaera's apartment. Chaera were looking out of the window looking at the sky with stars. Johnny look at her and surprisingly he saw tears falling down her cheeks.





    Chaera. What are you thinking.      


     How can life be so complicated     


    God is always equal my dear. Now are you thinking about Jaemin     


    What nonsense. He just called me earlier in the house. I heard you guys are away for 2 weeks.     


    Yeah. Its something that we have to do. Besides 2 weeks wont take too long right.      


     True. Oppa... what happened to Mark and Jaemin.       


    You dont know anything about them?     


    Well Yuta and Ten oppa once told me but i dont understand their language sometimes     .


    Ahh is that so. Well let me tell you. Mark and Jaemin were feeling guilty after you left. Both of them were giving cold shoulders to each other which makes the whole group mood down. Both of them really loves you but they have different reasons.      


    Two different reasons is quite troublesome.        


     No Chaera. Jaemin loves you from the start. He never ever had the chance to protect you ever since you were with Jungwoo. It upsets him but he is happy if you are happy. While Mark.... he started to like you ever since 2 years ago. Where you finally open up to him and trust him. But he kept telling himself that you are just like a sister to him. However he took the next step but you kept rejecting him. He never gives up      .


    That is sure a new thing for me      



       Both of them are two different people. Its just left you to decide. No humans is forcing you. But be wise. If you lost it you can never get back what you wanted in the end      .


    Arasso. You sound like a grandpa     .


     I get that alot. Oh i will find time for Jaemin to get in contact with you. He wont let anyone lived peacefully if he never get to call you.       


   He really loves me does he      



    Yeah.... he does.....      


    Ah we have arrive.      


    Let me park the car and help you.      


   Thank you oppa.      


    Anything for this kiddo.      





《 skip time.... 》





After the long night and relaxing bath. Chaera went to sit on her sofa with the boxes around her.





    Aigoo rest in peace to my sleep       






She start to unpacked the boxes and slowly arrange the things. One by one as she look at it before placed it. She remember the moments that she and the rest had. Just then she saw a picture with everyone. She smile and tears starts to fall.





    Memories are indeed memories.       






Just then her phone starts to rang.





~      oh unnie    

~      are you crying     

~      ani its just dust in my eye     

~      yah you are crying tell me whats wrong            

~      i miss the moments we had with the boys unnie.       

~      well we can always hang out with them soon      

~      true. So why did you call.     

~      sister instict told me that you are tearing up     

~      ahh is that so. Well i will stop cry and be happy     

~      Chaera.... be strong okay      

~      i will see you tomorrow.      

~      dont you dare be late     

~      i wont. See you tomorrow    

~      yeah see you      





She hang up and smile.





   Ahh i still have a long way to go     .