Chapter 22 (Part Ⅱ)

Would you.....

Happy Reading ^_^!

 


 

HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

JOHNNY TEN JUNGWOO LUCAS YUTA TAEIL


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE

 


 





 









After hanging out at the basement Dance studio. Jaemin follow Chaera back to her ouse to wash up while the rest of the boys went to Haera house. After Chaera and Jaemin arrived. It didnt take a long time  for her to just wash up and get ready for dinner. While waiting for Jaemin, Chaera were feeling cozy on her bed while playing games on her phone. Ever since Mark told her to play battlegrounds game, she starts to play when she always have time to spare. While she was focusing on her phone not aware of her surroundings. Jaemin had just finish wash up. He went in to Chaera room without wearing any shirt but has his pants on. Drying his hair and saw her playing games. He chuckled and went towards her side and wrap his hands around her waist while leaning his chin on her shoulder.









  Ahh oppa you done wash up   .  





You really love to kill time with this game huh.




  Just let me finish this last one and im done with that game    .   





Baby.....




   Okay okay. Im done. Im glad i killed the last person in that game    .     







Chaera quickly end the game and put away her phone. While Jaemin still in the same position. Chaera sigh and turn to look at Jaemin. Within seconds she quickly take her pillow and hit Jaemin not letting him escape.



 


 





   Yah where the heck is your shirt and why are you here without your shirt    .    




Okay okay i will get my shirt. Just stop hitting me baby.




   You little Urghhhh just dont do that again   .     







Without knowing that Chaera was on top of Jaemin's lap and Jaemin quickly took away the pillow from Chaera and pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her waist. Jaemin just gave his focus on her face that is so clueless.







   What do you think you are doing   .  





Nothing. Just admiring your pretty face.




   Im not that pretty Nana   . 




 


 



Jaemin gave a peck on her lips and pout.

 



 





Hey. Who says you aren't pretty. You look beautiful in my eyes.




    Really. Do you meant what you said    .




Of course. Yoo Chaera is the first girl that never fails to make my heart beat go fast. How could you reject all boys that wants to be your other soul.




    Those people you are talking about is all full of jerks and playboys. Plus you wont accept if i got hurt or dumped    .       




Well i know you for almost...... 4 years already. And since last year you have been rejecting boys. But this year you finally accept me as your official.




     Thanks to you and Haechan oppa. You guys broke make me forget the past and move on  .       




If i didnt save you last time. I dont know how would i be right now we wont be seeing each other if i didnt save you that time.




     Oppa im here right now. You should be happy that im your one and only girlfriend   .      




Thank you Chaera.




    Any reasons for that Na Jaemin    .       




Thank you for letting me into your world.




    You better dont start to cry or im gonna leave you here    .       




Baby cant we be romantic at least once. Like for real.




     We would if we reach the time. Now its time for you my sweet boy to freaking wear a shirt and dont even try to seduce me with that body   .      




Dont you like my toned body. I work out just to show you that im a man.




   Really. I think Lucas win over this topic      .  




Baby. I have muscles too. Let me show you then how strong i am.




     Uhh i rather go and get fluff than entertain this kind of things  .   








Before Chaera could even move away from Jaemin. Jaemin cupped her cheeks and gave her a long sweet kiss. Chaera smile and kiss him back. Wrapping her hands around his shoulder. Jaemin kiss her deeper that his hands automatically went to her waist and wrap it slightly tight that Chaera cant escape from his grip. He broke the kiss and chuckled.









Is that our longest out of most kisses we had




    You cheeky boy. We have not much time already  dinner is reaching soon. Get your clothes on Nana   .     




Can we just stay like this for a moment.




    Its now or never Na Jaemin. Or you are sleeping at the streets   .        




Okay i will get my shirt on till i have what i get.




    Oppa jebal..... put your shirt on please   .     




Ah you are so cute  how cuter you can be.




   Only for 5 seconds     .




Okay i will let you go.




  Get your shirt on. We leaving in 2 minutes. Oh oppa there's a box on my study table. Hope you like it   .    







Chaera gave a peck and run away with her phone leaving Jaemin alone in the room. Jaemin smiling like an idiot. He quickly went to the closet and find his shirt. Ever since he started to come over to Chaera house. New clothes been added to Chaera's closet just for him to wear. And sometimes Chaera would wear what Jaemin wear as she is lazy to be fashionable. He chuckled and went to the study table after wearing his shirt. He look at the small box and took it. While opening the box he smile and saw a necklace and a ring that has both Chaera and Jaemin initials. He took it out and wear it. He knew that Chaera have those soft spots for him but its always without him knowing.










You are such a sweet girl Yoo Chaera




    YAH NA JAEMIN. BY 2 SECONDS YOU ARENT NOT AT WHERE I AM IM LEAVING YOU  .      




IM COMING.










◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












Woah you went so much today




   Oh babe you finish washed up. So where is the rest   .     




Sleeping in the guest room. Mark went to sleep at Chaera old room since he wants to be alone.




    Aigooo that guy   .     




So chicken is our dinner for today.




    You got it right. Help me wash this veggies. While i figure out what we could do for the stir fried    .       




I thought you know how to cook that.




    Ani i dont know how spicy to let them eat since not all of us can eat spicy food. Jagi..... should we add cheese sauce in the middle   .     




Well we could but im worried that Jaemin would have difficulties to eat it since there would be milk in the cheese sauce.




    Well im just letting Jaemin have the same dish as Chaera then  .       




Jagi i think you just let Jaemin and Chaera share the same thing.




   Yeah. Why have i ever think about that. Thank you babe  .       




 


 




Haera gave a peck on his cheek and went to clean the chicken while Jeno just smiling and went to grab all the veggies that Haera bought.


 



 



Oh you guys are cooking.




Main chef is Haera and i will be her assistant.




    Renjun ah you just rest   .       




Aniya i can help you both.




     Arasso. Help Jeno then. Those veggies needs to be cut bite size. This guy here will just be incharge of washing then   .       




Okay that will do.









All of them starts to do their things for dinner. It took them over 2 hours to complete everything. Haera was surprised that they manage to do everything without any complains at all. While Renjun were preparing the table Jeno were scooping out the food into each bowl. The other three boys just woke up from their sleep. They went into the kitchen with a happy smile while their eyes were close.








Nuna the food smells so good.




I smell chicken in this house.




      Guys stop walking like that and open your eyes before you guys get hurt   .       








They listen to Haera and the boys chuckled.






Wahhh this is so many. Wait are those samgyetang.




     Yeah it is. Its for Haera and Jaemin. While ours is stir fried spicy chicken and others that i made      .        




If Haechan hyung was here he could eat more than us.




Lesser than me because im super hungry right now.




    You guys go and help the boys while i do the wash the pans and pots    .       




Nuna, Chaera have not arrived yet.




    She is coming soon. Can you help me wipe this clean pots    .       




Sure nuna




   Thank you   .      




Nuna. You work so hard today  




    Aniya. You guys work so hard that most of you were sleeping   .      




Well schedules are so packed up this days. So how is Daegu.




    Well its is fine, Uncle Lee said the building is getting renovated early next year and its should be re-open by summer time   .      




Oh wait. Nuna you are not coming for summer vacation next year  




    Perhaps not since my dad will sure bring me and Chaera back and forth to Daegu and Gwangju   .       




Does Jeno hyung knows about this  




    Yeah, he was there when Uncle Lee called me. Dont worry we siblings wont forget all of you boys    .




Babe are you done washing.




    Yeah. Thank you Chenle. We have round 2 to go later   .     




Aniya let the late comers do the dishes. They are sure late for dinner every time




Please add Jisung too.




Ayee hyung. Its not like i always do it




You will always run away every single time Jisung. Dont try to give excuses      




Ahh jinjja. Fine i will do clean up later.




Thats the way maknae. Now where is the love birds.




   IM HERE. i mean we are here   .       



Oh man you guys gotta be kidding me.



    What did we do   .     




Aniya you guys are just in time for dinner and why is Jaemin's hair is like that.




   If its not because of him we will be late. We have a tough time earlier and the wind is quite strong which makes his hair like that. He owe me one punishment   .        




Nice couple shirts.




    Ah i didnt notice that. Thanks Renjun oppa   .     




    Come lets eat. Both of you will share the samgyetang. Jaemin ah we made fried rice for you   .        




Thanks. Ahh i know why you cook that differently.




Yeah. Haera thinks about you and Chaera so much that she almost took an hour to figure out what to do.




    Unnie is a caring person. I know that so well. Thank you for the meal unnie   .       


 

 



     You are welcome. Lets eat. You two have to do the cleaning with Jisung later on  .       

 



I cant deny that. Well okay.




Assa finally food.




Thankyou for the meal Haera.