Chapter 23

Would you.....

Happy Reading ^_^!

 


 

HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

JOHNNY TEN JUNGWOO LUCAS YUTA TAEIL


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE

 


 

Author notes: SORRY IF I DIDNT UPDATE FOR SO LONG! Been having some troubles and out from socialmedia for quite some time but however i will update as much as possible. Next chapter might be out tomorrow. Might be double update who knows ;)

 

 


 

 









《Just imagine that its already 6 months that Chaera and Jaemin were dating ;) 》









Its been a great time ever since Haera and Jeno were back in good times. While Chaera and Jaemin were so strong at their relationship that no one dares to break them apart. As its time for school. Haera were not with the boys as theres final exam for her while Chaera were in a cafe nearby the school waiting for Jaemin to arrived. While sipping her drink. Chaera took a glance around the cafe that attracts her with their interior design. Soon she saw someone familiar person from far with girl. She kept looking at that area straight as her vision is not that clear. Just than someone snap her out.









Baby what are you staring at.




    I didnt bring my glasses today not even my lenses so im trying to see that human who looks familiar   .




Oh wait what. You were staring at that couple while waiting for me.




   Oppa i was attracted by the designs. Then i saw them who looks super familiar. I cant help it but to look at them    .




Well now im here focus on me please baby




   Arasso. So how is your finals    .




Its fine im surprise that me and the boys have to separate while Haera is at another level of taking the finals




   You did well oppa. So what do you wanna drink here     .




Im new to this place. I dont know what to drink.




Then just share mine. Ice americano with 2 shots of espresso




Baby are you trying to copy me




    Aniya. I just love coffee that i tried something new     .




Dont drink this too much okay. Its bad to take too much caffiene. I dont want to see my baby Cherry in hospital again




     Okay Nana. Oh yeah....... i have something to tell you      .




Something important or something i have to know.




     Both i guess. So basically my dad dont know that were are actual couple so do Haera relationship. He only knows that we are super close and you know what bestfriend do all the time      .




But babe we kissed too many times already thats not what bestfriend do. We date for almost half of a year.




    Yeah that is why. No one in this country told my dad that his daughters are dating someone popular in the school     .




Ahh jinjja. Thats weird.




     Well no one dares to reach out to my dad unless its uncle Lee. Besides uncle Lee already knows its just that Taeil oppa ask his dad to keep it. Its my and my sister responsibility     .




So i guess that one day your dad is coming back home and going to meet you both.




      Wow . Okay straight to the point. My dad is coming back home early as i expected but he will be here for 3 weeks and he will fly off to USA for his Business Trip. So what my sister plan is that one of the weeks you and Jeno have to come for Dinner and from there we need to tell them that we are dating      .




Oh....Wait babe are you serious.




    You know im not joking when im saying the actual thing right    .




Oh my gawd im meeting my parents in law.




    Oppa really. You didn't even proposed to me how could you say my parents are your in laws     .




Thats because im going to do that once we finish school. Also i promise that theres no other girl in my hearts but for you. I love you so much Chaera




    I love you too Jaemin. So just be prepared in few weeks time    . 




Few weeks time......... BABE its our 6 monthsary.




    I know i just dont know when will my dad arrive..




Its okay. Im always prepared for you.




    You are so cheeky. But really oppa that person really looks familiar     .  




Who you talking about.




    That guy wearing a cap and the girl wearing blue sweaters. The guy look so familiar     .







Jaemin look around and saw what Chaera told him. He look closely and his eyes went wide. He turn and look at Chaera who is curious about it.










Isnt that Haechan.




   See i told you he is someone familiar and you didnt believe me    .




But who is he with.




   I dont know but lets just observe them    .




Im guessing that he is dating her.




  Im in the same page as you. That is why he seems so suspicious the last time i saw him    .




You mean the last time we watch movie together and you saw him texting someone      .




   Yeah. Man you really have good memories ayee. I wish i had that too .  



I suggest not.




   Why not oppa. Ahhhh i feel sad    .




I dont want you to remember your bad past. If its hurt you it will hurt me too. I dont want to see you suffering  




   How much sweeter can you be    .




As sweet as i can be for one and only you my baby girl. Oh i just realised.




    What is it oppa     .




You look more beautiful in natural face




     Oppa i dont like to use makeup that shows cake face . Even Haera unnie doesn't like it     .




I get it. Ouh the are leaving already.








Chaera observe them and her eyes went wide till the couple left the cafe. Jaemin was confused as he dont know who is the girl but he is sure that the guy was Haechan. He look at Chaera who seems shocked of the couple.










Babe who is Haechan with.




    Babe its her...




Seolma..... dont tell me




     HE IS DATING...............







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






《Skipping to after Haera are back home from her finals》


 

 





Wow you are telling me that you are going to throw all this stuff




   Well its now or never besides its all trash. Nothing old from you guys  .   




Nuna you seriously love to collect notebooks




   Now finals are over. Im throwing whatever that is useless    .




Babe you should have your rest. You study hard yesterday and not even a break.




   Im fine babe. Besides i dont want this school stuff to be in my house since im not gonna look at it starting from now     .




Alright i will help you okay.




   Thank you babe     .








The boys help her out throwing all the trash that Haera wanted to throw and finally they are back home looking tired. Haera chuckled and went to the kitchen to find some food to cook. As she look through the fridge she felt someone back hugging her. She smile and turn around looking at Jeno who is looking at her with lust. Haera pinch his cheek and wrap her arms around his neck.







   So mister no jam may i help you     .




I cant help to finally realised that i have more time to spend time with you.




  Which makes me realised that you will soon meet my dad next week   .




Mwoh next week. That fast. Wait . YAH NEXT WEEK IS TOO FAST




   Babe. Our monthsary is coming up and i thought we could have our monthsary with my parents for dinner. Besides Jaemin and Chaera will have their monthsary too. So why not we just tell my dad that we are dating    .




Your dad dont know that we are dating.




   Nope. Dont worry babe. He will be here for 3 weeks. Which means more time to spend with my dad. Better do well on that day honey. If not you cant even be mine anymore    .




I will do my best to make you my wife.




   I will anticipate that. Now help me im hungry and i dont know what to eat    .




You guys get a room please. That fridge is innocent to see you guys make out.




Someone is jealous i see.




Aniya. Im hungry what are you making for dinner today.




   I dont know. What about some fusion dish. You guys cook. Im tired    .




Arasso i will with Mark hyung help since he is graduating from NCT dream and focus on other units.




   You are not going to be active in Dream anymore    .




My age stops me so yeah. Im still in NCT as a whole.




Yeah nuna dont be sad. There will be new ones soon.




   Aweee. Im trusting you guys on the food. Im going to get change. Jeno help them out okay babe    .




Babe i want to cuddle with you.




   You will get it if you help them out   .




Okay. You promised that one.




   UNNIE. YOO HAERA. YAH LAZY POOP. MY DUMMIE SISTER    .




   Stop shouting. Breathe in properly and talk nicely     .







Chaera do what was told to her and finally calm down while Jaemin walk in with his shocked face that the Dreamies knows that there would be something wrong. After Chaera calm down. She look at Haera and sigh.






   So what is it Chaera    .




   AniMeandNanawenttoacafenearbytheschoolWe whileiwaswaitingforthisboyhereisawsomeonefamiliarinthecafeSowhenJaeminarrived.WesawtheguywasHaechanandhewaswithagirlandthatgirlwassomeoenweknewandthatgirlreallyshockedmewheniseeherwithHaechan.meandjaeminwereshockedtoseethemliketotally     .




Nuna your rap it much faster than Jeno and Jaemin hyung that i cant understand a single word at all.




Haechan is dating your cousin Jeno......




Mwohya it could not be. If he is i would already know.




   Oppa he is really dating your cousin. I swear even her profile picture has Haechan in it    .




HE IS DATING MY ONE AND ONLY LEE YEMIN




Annyeong my friends.






All of them looked up to see Haechan happily walking into the house. All of them stare at Haechan which gives him creeps that he didnt get before. He did not know what just happened but he surely knew that it got to do something about him. He slowly walk in and all eyes were on him. Suddenly Mark gave signal to the other boys and they catch the pace. Just in once seconds all of the boys starts to chaze Haechan while Chaera and Haera chuckled.





  He will get a hard time wont he    .




   Well he will if he td them the truth    .  




   Well the boys will prepare dinner  i will be in my room. Get some rest in your room. The last time i saw you sleeping there was when Uncle lee had to meet us with something    .




   Well you know that i grew up here right    .




  Yeah yeah. Wake me up when its dinner time    .




   More like Jeno will wake you up    .



   Ouh you.  Just remember to wake me up if he doesnt    .




   Arasso    .








While the boys are still chasing Haechan around the house. The girls went to their room to get some rest as they dont really want to bother chasing after people. Soon after the girls had their sleep and the boys do their stuff after chasing Haechan who is tied up on a chair.







Mwohya why you guys had to do this to me.




Lower down your volume the girls are sleeping  




Well its your fault that you are now dating my cousin.




Well we cant help it to keep it low Jeno. The world is harsh.




You stop with your english. It hurts my ear.




Alright fine. I started dating with Yemin for almost 2 months already  




TWO MONTHS AND NOT EVEN TELLING US.




Yah lower down your volume my baby is sleeping  




Yah two month is still a thing. How can you not tell us.




Yeah hyung we are brothers for a reasons.




Ask Yemin herself. She dont want anyone to know about this.




You will also be dead if we knew that you are dating my cousin Yemin.




I confess to her early this year and it took almost 8 months for her to accept me. Cant help it that she is my type.




Seriously out of all people you date Jeno hyung cousin. A big clap for you hyung.




I already told you not to judge Jaemin love mode and now you are in one. How dissapointment.




Dont worry hyung i will support you but first thing first. You owe us a week of cleaning the dorm and do what we said. A punishment because you kept a secret from us and not telling us sooner.




Wow what a punishment.




Well as for now. You are helping us to cook for the girls.




Yeah hyung lets get cooking . Im starving.




Hurry up and untie me. I cant help you guys to cook if im like this.




Well we are going to let you off after you agreed with us that you will do the punishment starting from now



Urghhh fine i will agree to it.




Thats the way hyung. Now lets untie him and cook for the girls also celebrate Haera nuna accomplishment of her Finals.




Yeah. Im buying the cakes. See you soon hyung.




Yah Jisung wait for me.










◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








~   you must be kidding me oppa   .

~  aniya. Its rather now or never    .

~  but my dad is coming over in few days time thats sick man    .

~  well you gotta do what you gotta do man   .

~  sometimes i wonder i called you in the first place  .

~  you said you are bored of resting and you lovely Nana is busy    .

~  yeah right. So you sure everything will go well   .

~  yeah man. You just have to believe in yourself. From there your dad will sure accept your lovely Nana and even you will get married to him sooner   .

~  aish jinjja. Im out. Yah make sure we hang out soon. Dont be too busy   .

~  i will try my best. Handsome Lucas is out    .






Both hang up the call and she look at the ceiling. She raised up her hand and see the couple ring that she bought and smile widely. She knew that loving Jaemin wasn't a mistake as its a good deeds for her. Just then she heard the door creaked. Chaera sat up and saw Jaemin peeking in. She chuckled and throw her pillow at him. Jaemin smile and went in picking up the pillow walking towards her.








   Oppa you could just come in straight rather by doing that creepy stuff .  




Mianhae i thought you were sleeping




   Aniya. Its Haera unnie who is sleeping. So is the food ready    .




Ani. Its not cooked fully yet so i came by to see my baby. How is she resting this days




   Well you guys are at your wildest. I cant help but to be on my own at the moment     .




Who did you call earlier




   Someone i know. Why..... You curious    .




Of Course who would not now tell me who babe.




   Mehrong. Im not telling you    .




Baby dont make me do it again




   Im not listening.. lets go check on the food shall we    .







Before she could even get up from her bed.  Jaemin grab both of her hands and straight pin her on the bed. Hovering her so that she cant have any escape from him. Looking at her with full of lust. While Chaera just look at him with her straight face knowing that Jaemin jealousy is so high. She knew that playing around with him is fun but once Jaemin start to gave her that face there is no more playtime but seriousness.








Tell me who he is




  If i would tell you what would you even do    .




You know what i always do. One last time im asking. Who did you call earlier.




   Hmmm i smell jealousy. Well i cant tell if his jealousy is here. It would be wasted to see this kind of things happened     .







Not a second being waste. Jaemin lips is on hers. While gripping her hand tightly,, deepen the kiss. Chaera kiss him back knowing that she shouldn't go that far in the first place. Jaemin broke the kiss and look at her again.






So you’re gonna tell me or not.




   Arasso. Its Lucas oppa. You know i would only call him if Mark oppa is here right. Plus can you get off of me before the boys starts to attack you. You know that they dont like us in this position right   .





 

Why cant i do this to my own girlfriend its obvious that they are jealous .




  Says the one who is jealous over just a phone call    .






Jaemin move away and went beside you to cuddle with you. Pulling you closer to him with his arms around your waist.






   Oppa who will check on the food while you are here    .




Renjun will do it. Besides they will know where i am if im not in the kitchen.




   CHAERA YA. YAH NA JAEMIN DID YOU HARM HER OR ANYTHING    .




   Oh unnie you are awake    .




   Well if not because of this bear here i would be sleeping peacefully    .



Jagi. You sleep for so long later at night you cant sleep. People need to sleep at night not in the afternoon. If its a nap its fine.




  Yeah yeah. I know that babe. Yah Chaera does he knows anything about dad   .




  Yeah he does. I told him ealier today    .




   Great. Next week he wants to see this boys and dinner with them. Dont do anything stupid for this week okay    .




Yes ma'am now please get out of the room. I want to spent time with my baby girl.




   Before i kill you and kicked all of you out of my house better get your in the dining room in 5 minutes    .




Alright jeez. We will be there.









Haera went out pulling Jeno along leaving Chaera chuckled while Jaemin gave a peck on her cheeks.










   How many times you would do that in a day     .




As many as i could. Feed you with love is my job. How can i not love you Cherry.




   I love you too but i dont want you to die so soon. So lets go to the dining room    .




You really love to escape from my affections huh




   Ani. If you are in my house you can do that but not unnie house. Okay. If we would ever get married there would be no limits okay    .




Wow im anticipating that. But Chaera you forgot something.




   What is it    .







He gave her a peck and quickly run away. She chuckled and went out since she dont want to get any scoldings no more.