Chapter 28

Would you.....

Happy Reading ^_^!

 


 

HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

   JOHNNY      TEN       JUNGWOO      LUCAS    YUTA    TAEIL    .

  YEMIN  .  MR YOO/SIBLINGS DAD  .


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE

 


 

 








《NEXT DAY》








Yah you arent going to eat soon.




Im not that hungry hyung. I just want to be on Yemin side till she woke up.




So how is her condition.




Still the same. Well at least her condition is getting better.




Thats great. Well the love birds are arriving in the afternoon. Johnny hyung is picking them up.




Do they know about Yemin.




Well yeah. They will see her when Yemin is fine.




Arasso. Hyung can i ask something.




Ask what.




Have you ever wonder. Whats the purpose of them hurting Yemin when they know that she wont say anything to them.




Haechan ah. When enemy doesnt get what they wants. They will be like a beast that no one even like. Till they catch their prey.




But why Yemin. I mean she is not the only one who holds all their informations.




Haechan ah. Believe it or not. Humans are cruel.




  O-o...opp-oppa.....




Yemin ah. You're awake.




  Oppa where am i  .




Hospital. Dont worry. Taeli hyung is taking care of us for the moment.




    Oppa... mianhae i caused all the problems to all of you  .




Aniya its not your fault. Humans are just too cruel with peace.




I call the doctor. Spend time well. I will be back.




Arasso hyung.







Mark left the room leaving them alone in the room.







Yemin ah. Does it still hurt.




   Im fine oppa. Its going to heal soon   .




Mianhae. I was not there when you were totally hurt.




   Oppa. Now you are with me i feel safe already.




Ani.....




   Oppa dont cry. Im still here. I promise this problems will end as soon as possible. No matter what it takes  .




I wont leave your side ever again.







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









Woah this house is so clean.




Yah more like its not being touched for a week.




   Oppa i dont think they come here to take care of Fluff  .




Mwoh. They didnt.




  If they did the sofa and kitchen would be a mess already. I guess they stayed at the dorm with Yemin  .




   What. Why is Yemin at their dorm. What just happened to her   .




  Enemies wont leave Yemin alone. Also she ran away from her parents. Unnie we need to let dad know about this  .




  Aish jinjja. Why cant they just give up. They even owe so much money in many projects and even banks. They still never learn their lesson at all  .




Haera. One day they will get their punishment.




You girls go and wash up. We will have dinner soon.




   Na Jaemin please cook for us. Its been so long since we had them .




Yeah yeah.




  Unnie i show you my best shirts . Its limited edition.




   Yah im staying here for only a night. Not every other night like how Jaemin did  .




Ayee. Now dont talk much and just wash up Jagi. Or i cant cuddle with you.




    Urgh fine  .









The girls went to have their shower. Jaemin went to prepare food for all of them. While Jaemin is scanning through the fridge. Jeno look around the living room to find fluff.








Yah what are you making.




Something simple that is edible for all of us.




Yah can you cook the normal dish. I see some meats there.




Yah its my baby house i can cook what i want. Oh nice theres cheese.




Aigoo Fluff is sleeping. Jaemin ah how do you even let the cat litter and the food supply maintain for the week.




Before we left. I remind the neighbour in this level. Theres this ahjumma really loves Chaera. So i asked her if theres noisy couple that visit this house she wont need to come but if theres no one  coming she can come in and took care of fluff .




That makes sense. Want me to help. Since fluff is sleeping.




Help me wash the veggies. Lets make something simple.





Arasso.




◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆




 


 



 So you are telling me that they are trying to take back whats theirs  .




 Thats what my dad say. I dont understand how much they want when they already had most of the north side area .




  They are just being greedy now. However they dont know that most of their acts is already illegal. That is why they want to kill Yemin as fas as they could since Yemin hold the biggest secret  .




  It would be one of the main point. I just hope that Chaera would take strict actions when one of their workers is partially The Park spy.




MWOH. ONE OF THE WORKERS ARE.




  Yeah. Its weird huh. I just heard some news when i came to Haera Cafe few days ago. I cant assume anything but Haera workers said that that person always come to the cafe every afternoon   .




  Thank you for that wonderful information. I will tell my dad about it  .




  You are always welcome hyung   .




  Ah i miss Lucas at the moment. He would be the first one to say it out loud when he feel something suspicious  .




  He is having his great time. So as Ten. We will meet them soon. So Yuta can you help me  .




 Yeah sure what is it  .




  Im going to have a meeting with my dad at the company. Can you get more information from Haera cafe since you are walking past that area  .




  Yeah sure   .




   Aigoo my hyungs are here. Its been a long time huh  .




  You troublesome boy. Whats the result for Yemin  .




  She will be discharged tomorrow  . Dont worry her injuries will heal as fast as it could if she did not make herself in heavy duty condition. Lucky enough that she dont have any internal bleeding .




  Thats great. I will pick her up then  .




 Hyung. Ask Haechan to rest too. He have been with her since her admission  .




 Arasso. So what do you want to drink. Its on the house  .




   Alright. Yah you look so bright. Stay like that  .



  Chaera taught me well hyung. I owe huge time for her. Im glad that Jaemin took care of her so well  .




   You should really thanked Jaemin or you will sure get killed by him  .




  Yeah. More like the whole dreamies including Mark would kill you  .




  Aniya. First level is us. Then its them. Lastly the queen of the siblings. Aigoo its the worst ever  .




  Ayee hyung. The past is the past let it go man. Now i have someone to take care .




   Yah you are saying that you already find someone special  .




   Hyung. My sister is sick right now. She been facing depression ever since the last time i meet Chaera in Japan. Im heading to america next month. But she still have one request from Chaera......