Chapter 26

Would you.....

Happy Reading ^_^!

 


 

HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

   JOHNNY      TEN       JUNGWOO      LUCAS    YUTA    TAEIL    .

  YEMIN  .  MR YOO/SIBLINGS DAD  .


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE

 


 

 






《Next day》








     Honey wake up hurry   . 




Why whats wrong.




    Dad is picking us up. We are going somewhere   .




Jagi what time is it now




   Its already 12.59 noon, dad is picking us up at 1   .




Its still long..... WAIT WHAT. JAGI YOU SHOULD WOKE ME UP EARLIER.








Jeno jolted up quickly pick up his clothes and went straight to the toilet. Haera were laughing hard as she loves to early morning. After laughing so hard. She quickly get back in place. Clearing her tears away. She knew that Jeno wont take a long time to shower when he is in his panic mode. After waiting she saw Jeno walking out from the toilet with his wet hair and fully in clothes. She wanted to laugh again after looking at Jeno. Jeno look at her confusingly and went towards her. Sitting right in front of her .








Why you look so calm.




    Babe why dont you look at your phone first   .







He took his phone and check the time. His eyes went wide as he see the time not even reaching 12 noon yet. He put away his phone and pout at her.






      Aww someone is upset right now    .




I could have sleep more. Babe its not even funny. Why did you do that.




      You look so cute when you are in a hurry. I cant help it to tease you   .




Jagi......







He slowly lean towards her. Haera slowly back away from him till her back touches the wall. Jeno hands straight went beside Haera and his face were few inches away from her. Haera were trap by him hovering her. Both look at each other with lust and Haera gave a smirk.








Why are you so beautiful.




      Not as beautiful as your mom  .




Still you are beautiful in my eyes.




      Are you trying to tease me.




Ani. Im giving my affection to you. Why cant i.




    Ani you can before you lost the chance    .




Oh you are so irresistible.




      I know i am. Now what are you waiting for  .




Impatient huh Yoo Haera.




   Not as impatient as you Lee Jeno.










With his lips sealed with hers. His hands went to her waist while her hands wrap around his neck. Jeno pulled her closer not leaving any gap in between them. With her on his lap they began to kiss in deeper. Haera were smiling so as Jeno. After minutes later they pulled away catching their breath while looking at each other. Just then Jeno start to tickled her side which makes her shout in shock while laughing. Making the other two in the room wake up in annoyance especially Chaera. Both of Chaera and Jaemin were sleeping but after hearing Chaera loud voice since their room are next to each other. She woke up sitting down massaging her temple. Jaemin saw her sitting down he sat up and help her massaging her temple.








Baby is there anything wrong.




    Ani its just headache from sister instinct. Nothing bad oppa  .




They seems to have fun early morning. You look pale Cherry. Let me get you some water.




     Its fine oppa. Unnie just have to shout every single time when Jeno oppa tickled her. Not just that they even do that every single morning. It makes me wanna puke so hard   .




Baby. Its what happy couple do. Just like us but not to that extreme. You also know how ticklish Haera is.




    Yeah yeah. Which intrude my beauty sleep   .




Well you will have more rest soon after we get back home.




      But you wont be at home once we are back home. You will sure be busy at most   .




Well theres Yemin to entertain with. I promise after that long hectic schedule i will be with you all night long okay baby.




   You better mark your words. Or you cant even stay a night in my house again.




I promise my Cherry . Now where is my morning kiss.




    Aish this ahjussi   .








She gave him a peck and went to get a water from the fridge. Jaemin just smile and straight went to have his shower since its already noon.









◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






Mark and Haechan were busy at the moment. Renjun and Chenle went back to Chenle's mom house. Left Jisung and Yemin in the house. Since its almost noon Jisung decide to get out from his room and see the kitchen if there's food or anything to filled up his tummy. While walking he heard something noisy in the living room. He went to check out. Once he reached he saw Yemin teared up with her clothes being torn and open wounds on her hands and cheeks. Laying on the floor in fear of her surrounding  . He rushed towards her and picked her up. He was pushed by her away makes him groan in pain on the floor.








Yah what the heck happened to you.




 Leave me alone. Go away. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE YOU MONSTER  .




Yah Yemin. LEE YEMIN. ITS ME JISUNG.




She look up and tears kept flowing. Jisung quickly grab some towel and a bowl of water. He went beside her putting the bowl on the table. He sigh and called Haechan straight away.





~    hyung can you come home for a sec.


~   whats wrong. You rarely call me at this timing.


~   its Yemin.... she.....


~    WHAT HAPPENED TO MY YEMIN. YAH YOU BETTER TELL ME FULL STORY OR I WILL KILL YOU. IM COMING THERE.








He hang up the phone and look at Yemin who is shaking in fear. He too the dry towel. Dip it into the water and squeeze the remaining water out. Reaching at her her hands putting it at his lap wiping away all the blood stains that is on her hands. Carefully not to hurt her open wound. He look at Yemin and sigh. Back to cleaning the hand.  









What happened earlier. Arent you supposed to stay here till Haechan hyung is back.




  I went out to get some fresh air. I didnt know people were following me. When i reached the alley they came and attack me. I tried to defend myself but they are too strong. So i run away from them. Mianhae i make troubles to you and the boys   .




Well i know that you aint a spy. You clearly show your desperate level to get away from your parents. But still dont just go out there when you are in danger Yemin.




  Im scared Jisung. I dont know what to do. They are monsters who never stops haunting   .




Well for now. Dont even think of going out. You should tell the siblings whole story. Not even missing a single detail. Im sure they will help you without any concerns.




  I dont want to burden them...




Rather than doing that. Now they take truthness seriously. If you lie to them they wont hesitate to make charges on the people around you.




  I-i.....







Before she could even finish her sentence. The door was banged open. The rest of the boys were rushing towards the living room looking worried especially Haechan.






YEMIN AH. ARE YOU OKAY.




Yah what just happened to her.




Yah Lee Yemin how many times i told you not to leave the house when theres only Jisung.




Aigoo blood is everywhere again. Let me get the first aid.




Yemin ah you are okay right. Nothing hurt you more than this right.




Hyung she is fine. Just minor wounds that could be healed in weeks.




Yah you should be careful of yourself. You know they are still haunting you.






No words came out from Yemin. Just tears kept flowing non stop. Haechan pulled her to his embrace while the boys just sigh. Renjun came back with the first aid and grab the towel that Jisung is holding.








Shhhh everything is going to be fine. Oppa is here. Dont need to be scared anymore.




Jisung ah. What really happened to her.




She is being attacked by the mens. You know how The Parks will still haunt her since she knows almost everything of their secrets. She were taking fresh air without me knowing. The was attacked when she is taking a walk nearby. Then she tried defend herself. Which they are much stronger than her so she got that few cuts. Thats where i heard noises which i see her laying on the floor in pain and scared.




Aigoo. She must been through hard times. Yah Haechan let her rest while i do those wounds.




You better tell Jeno about this. I dont want any one not to know about this. This is getting too far than what i expected.




Park Jisung get change and wash those clothes away. It looks horrible on you.




Arasso  




The Parks really need to get their down before the siblings dad do anything big that affects the whole branches of every rich mans company.









◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









   Daebak. I never thought you would own a restaurant. You never even said that you have one  .




       True. Dad is full of suprises. This must be one of Uncle Lee undercover   .




  Aniya. Its really Your Uncle that owns this place now how are you boys so far. Having much fun with my daughters.




Its much better when we are with you Uncle Yoo.




  Aigoo. Thank you to the both of you taking care of this devils here. I hope they arent a burden to the both of you  .




Aniya they are lovely angels that we are glad to be with.




   Aigoo. So you guys are a couple for almost 6 moths huh. Thats quiet fast how can i not know about this   .




    I thought it would be a pleasant surprise to you dad. But i guess Uncle Lee told you everything huh    .




  I cant let my best buddie keep secrets from me for long my dear. Im happy for the both of you. You both young mans are so lucky huh   .




Not as lucky as you Uncle Yoo




  Oh guys stop calling me uncle. I feel so old with that   .




   Dad you are old, just accept the fact   .




  Alright alright . Now boys. Just call me Daddy Yoo. You boys are my daughters man. Plus i know someday you guys will have family together   .




   Ayeee . Dad its not that possible. We are still young. I still have youth to enjoy  .




  What is youth when you already started dating at this young age. All of you are turning into an adult in few years and im sure all of you will busy with works. Especially my precious daughter here   .




   Dad whats wrong with me    .




  Ani. I will tell you when time comes Cheara. Now lets have fun for today. A big day tomorrow   .




   Dad you seems like you are hiding something from us. So suspicious since the start   .



   Aigoo. So you guys want to know it today rather than tomorrow   .




   Its much better that way so tomorrow we wont think much about today   .




  Arasso. Well dont be shock. All of you are getting married with each other partners in two years starting from now   .




   WHAT!   .
   MWOHRAGO!     .
Heol.....
Oh my........




《Time skip》



 




 

After having their meal the siblings decide to go back to the hotel to rest after hearing the shocking news. Jaemin and Jeno were with the siblings dad at the beach nearby having man to man talk as they seems to be shock and nervous about what just happened earlier. It was full of silence at that moment. After quite some time the siblings dad decide to talk first to break the silence.







   So boys. How is Jeju so far    .




Its fine Daddy Yoo. The girls enjoyed their time here too.




   Im glad that both of you manage to took care of them when im not around. Thank you to both of you so much. I owe you guys    .




Aniyo. We will always keep the sibling accompanied. So they wont feel so bored.




True we always hang out with them since we are their close friends too  




   And now both of you are their boyfriends. I never expect both of you could make it to those two little devils  .




They are beautiful angels. No other girls are like them. Thats how we fallen for them.




  Aigoo. You were just like me when i tried to please my father-in-law. Those manly words makes me feel like i will do my best to take care of my wife   .




We learn it from the only you Daddy Yoo.




  Aigoo. I accept that compliment   . 




Daddy Yoo. Thank you for accepting us. We didnt expect you are happy that we are dating your daughters.




  Im happy because both of you manage to give love to them more than i would. Also Jaemin, young man you help me so much that i finally get to see Chaera being bright again. You are awesome  much better than Jungwoo    .




Its my pleasure to go high and low with Chaera.




   Ah i feel so proud talking to both of my soon to be son-in-laws. How happy would the girls mom be   .




Much happier than we would Daddy Yoo.




   Smart answer. Well once again thank you for taking care of both my daughters. No other people would be able to take care of them unlike both of you    .




No worries.




  However you both needs to promise me one thing. Especially you Jaemin....