Chapter 25

Would you.....

Happy Reading ^_^!

 


 

HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

   JOHNNY      TEN       JUNGWOO      LUCAS    YUTA    TAEIL    .

  YEMIN  .  MR YOO/SIBLINGS DAD  .


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE

 


 

 





Lovely morning while the sun is rising. All of them were still asleep. Happily hugging each other. Well except for Jaemin and Chaera who have a pillow in between them. Still in dreamland there is always something that will destroy the dreamland. Of course phone this days never fails to be quiet at most. Its terrifying when people tried to get in contact with other people from the other side. Jeno phone were ringing and vibrating. Haera who is a light sleeper woke up with annoyance. Reaching her hand beside Jeno who is hugging her not even moving an inch. She cant get out from his hug and she will sure be in his hands a second after she get away from his hands. After she reached the phone. She picked up the call and wait for the caller to speak up.








~  YAH LEE JENO. WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT YOU ARE GOING TO ENGAGED WITH HAERA UNNIE. YOU LEFT WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE TO YOUR OWN COUSIN. DONT YOU KNOW HOW SAD I AM   .


~     Are you done with your shoutings. Or should i saw morning naggings   .


~  OH UNNIE. Unnie mianhae i didnt know that it was you who picked up the call  .


~     Its okay Yemin. Where did you even heard of him being enganged. No one told me anything  .


~  Well i heard it from Haechan oppa who told by Lucas oppa who was told by Taeil oppa. Yeah thats how i know. Which i think the boys dont know anything about it  .


~     I guess thats a surprise huh. How is the other boys doing Yemin ah    .


~   They are fine unnie. They will be at Chenle House as they kind off wanting home cooks. They wont want to let Taeyong oppa to fetch them and let them eat in his house.


~   Taeyong oppa is their member for a reason but instead they chose Chinese style. Boys are weird   .


~    oh unnie i gotta go. Happy couple day to you and Jeno oppa  .


~    Thank you Yemin. Last long to you and Haechan . He is such a mess hope you can handle him well   .


~   Will do unnie   .


~    oh Yemin ah can you and Haechan or Ask Chenle whether any of you can go by Chaera house and took care of Fluff. Since we will be away for a moment.


~    I can do it unnie dont need to worry. Its all under control   .


~   Thank you so much Yemin. See you soon okay. Lets have double date soon   .


~   I cant wait for that. Have a great day unnie   .






She hang up the phone and was about to get up but she felt Jeno hands tighten around her waist. She chuckled and peck his lips.






   Honey its already morning. Wake up lets go get breakfast    .



Jagi who called.



  Your cousin. She just ask me how are you thats all   .




Really. Lets get back to sleep. We still have a long day before i even meet your dad.




 Honey......




Ple- wait if you sound like this.....







She with her quick move turm Jeno around and gave him a headlock while sitting on top of him. Jeno was out of control and were trying to escape from Haera however he failed continuously not knowing when he can be free. As he kept tapping the pillow giving a sign that he gave up. Haera smirk and went off him. He sat down facing Haera , catching his breath while glaring at her.









Can you please not do that.




 That is not even painful like how Chaera did to you. You should be thankful i never kill you  .




Lucky enough i super inlove with you. Jebal dont do that again please Jagi...




 

  Okay okay i wont do it again. However honey can we grab breakfast please    .




Alright alright. You go get your shower first. You can't be stinky enough to go out  




 You will get it from me later on  .




Oh you know i cant resist those things  




  You y. Just wait you....






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








  HAECHAN, HAECHAN, HAECHAN, MY FULL SUN WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU   .




Woah woah woah. Young lady why are you running around the house  




You are such one mad girl that i know.




 Yah you are lucky that you are older than me by few months  .




Still one mad girl that i know. What do you want, Haechan hyung is out to get something which i dont know what so dont ask me.




  Renjun oppa help me   .




You young lady.... yesterday Haechan told us that you were at your grandparents. Which confused me because you just called him yesterday  




  Aigoo. Oppa yes i did go to my grandparents house yesterday but its not far from Seoul. I came back yesterday night. Since my parents had last minute plans on their work and i cant be away from Seoul since im grounded   .




Mwoh you are grounded .




  Yeah i did. Basically i was being rude to my other cousins last few weeks and you guys know how Jeno oppa parents is right. Its the same as mine and yeah i cant get out of Seoul without my parents. So that is why im here   .




Well thats understandable on how you are so strict with life.




  Yeah yeah. So where can i meet my full sun   .




Did i hear someone voice is like my Yemin.




  HAECHAN OPPA   .







After hearing Haechan voice from the entrance. Yemin turn around and see Haechan is walking towards the living room where everyone is. She went towards Haechan and gave him a big hug. The boys including Haechan were so confuse as Yemin just appeared with them thinking that she was away at first.








Yemin ah. Why are you here i thought you are supposed to be with your grandparents  




She said that her parents grounded her. Which makes me feel so odd about her.




Yeah she came in the noise calling your name which abrupted my morning beauty sleep.




Hyung its normal to see this mad girl stay still. Only Haechan hyung could do it i wonder how.




  You guys stop making her feel bad would you. She is here might be because she has something that Haechan should know   .




Whatever im going back to sleep




  You aint going back there mister   .




Yah then tell us what are you here for.




  I came here because.......






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






     I told you not to do that to him again unnie   .




   Well at least he could just give my sister a space to breathe not clinging on you 24/7   .




       Rather than seeing you guys in a position where its still rated. Unnie seriously   .






The siblings were bickering while having their walks around the park. While Jeno and Jaemin were walking behind them not wanting to get any injury from them since they are getting violent when someone tries to intrude their sister talks. While Jaemin were looking at the sky. Jeno nudge him making him snapped back from reality.









You seems like thinking about something.




Well its amazing huh to be with the greatest siblings we ever known




More than that Jaemin ah. Well whats been on your mind.




Chaera told me... How would we react if they became our wifes. I mean we have years more till we reach the age if marriage. I wont even be shooked if i ever be Chaera Husband one day.




Wont you like it. Marrying the girl of your life .




I love it so much however i dont want to ruin Chaera youth and dreams to catch on.




Trust me. You wont even do what you said to me right now. People can change their dreams with just a snap my friend. Now dont think too much. I guess they are tired of arguing.




I think they turn lazy after this long walks .




     Oppa can we have a rest. Im tired. Unnie kept repeating the same old naggings . The battery of my ear is already low    .




      She is just hungry. Lets find some restaurant that has chicken. Im craving for one   .




     You sound like as if you are pregnant .




     I have so much cravings once i step into this island. You should know that everytime im far from home   .




     Yeah yeah. But can we at least enjoy this beautiful view. Its been a long time since i ever seen a beautiful nature view rather than at Japan  .




Arasso we will have a break from our walks. Here drink up baby.




     Thank you Nana .




Well i guess you both really hates to walk huh.




       Its not that we hate. Its just that we just dont like to use too much energy in just a place like this. I dont even know why dad is late  .




        Its called Dad wants to test us how we both are alone with this dummies when we are overseas. You should know how mom attitude is when she is with dad alone. Man i miss his story about mom  .




You girls look fine to us though .




  Thats because you are too used to us that you just played along. When it comes to Dad it will be a different story   .




  How is it a different story when its the same as how you girls are with the boys   .




      OH MY GAWD ITS DADDY   . 




      APPA YOU HAVE ARRIVE    .







The boys stood still like a statue after hearing the siblings dad voices. Both of the siblings was so happy that finally they get to meet up with their dad after months of not seeing him. Even if their dad had his business trip and honeymoon without them following but at the same time  for his daughters he would do anything. The siblings hug their father with happiness. Jaemin and Jeno just stood there not knowing what to do. Up till Uncle Lee snap both of the boys to reality. Both look at each other feeling so nervous while Uncle Lee just chuckled and smile   .







Aigoo just like his childhood   .




Oh Uncle Lee when did you arrive.




Awhile ago. Didnt know that all of you were here. Their dad were taking a walk to calm himself after the jetlag and some calls from his company. However he met his daughter here together with his soon to be in laws. He could be more than happy.




Oh that explains how you guys just suddenly appear.




You guys have a long night today.




  Well Lee im going to spend some time with my girls. Take care of the boys  .




Will do hyung .






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







Yah you cant do that. They are still your parents




Then where will you be staying at.




  I thought of one of the siblings house. Its will be better so those monsters wont disturb me since they are scared of them and their Dad   .




Why is the Park's company kept disturbing you. Its been years since they didnt appear or even i dont know where they are right now.




It must be after they know that the siblings are going to be the next CEO.




  I dont get it. Why do they have to be allied with the Park's company. I kept stopping them but they are just one pathetic parents. I cant stay with them anymore. Its too much for me   .




Well have you told Jeno about this. Well i mean you are his cousin and he is going to be Haera soon to be husband  




  Ani. After you told me what Lucas oppa told you guys. I called him but Haera picked up. So i kind off not remembering till i meet you guys .




Still Yemin.... running away wont solve anything.




Yah you better call Chaera about it. Before you will get smacked really hard from Chaera.




  I will oppa. But not now. I font want to put burden to them. I mean they are my only friends i have after Sunhwa left   .




Now the siblings just want all truth. Its hard to explain but you should know it why.





Now i feel so bad to you. But hyung how can you even handle her so well when she is super mad in class but not here.





I think this is why you should stop annoy her in class when you know that she is a bad dancer out of all people in you class




Looks like someone is trying to save his girl.




Guys why is the door wide open... YAH WHY ARE YOU HERE.




  This guy for once. Oppa can i stay here for the night till i find my aunt    .




Yah i thought your aunt is at your grandfather side too




  I have two parents for a reason idiot. That doenst meant that i only have one aunt in this world. Jeno mom is busy at the moment. I dont even want to burden them. Im trying to find my lost aunt. I know she is in Korea somewhere but i dont know where   .




You never ask Jeno or any of your father side....




 They see me as those monster child which they dont want to see. I dont even know why my dad dont want to take me rather than leaving me with that monster  .




Hyung can she stay here at the moment please.




She can stay here but you have to go back to 127 dorms. We have things to do. Mianhae Yemin. He aint free this month.




 Its fine. Thanks for the hospitality  .




Park Jisung i expect she is fine one piece for tonight




Yeah yeah whatever. Now can we eat. Im hungry.