Chapter 34

Would you.....



 

Happy Reading ^_^!

 


 

HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

   JOHNNY      TEN       JUNGWOO      LUCAS    YUTA    TAEIL    .

  YEMIN  .  MR YOO/SIBLINGS DAD  .


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE

 


 





 

 





 

Outside the emergency room where everyone was in silent as they cant believe the tragedy that happened to them. The boys were trying their best to calm Haera and Yemin, while Jaemin were in his lost after seeing Chaera getting shot by Chanyeol. In his mind, he was so mad that Chaera risk her life just to save him. After long hours the boys decided to bring the girls back home. Leaving Jaemin and Taeil behind waiting for Chaera results. Jaemin sigh and look up the ceiling.







 

   You are mad about it Jaemin  .




 

Yeah. Sort of. I was supposed to be where she is right now not her.




 

   She risk her life because she loves you Jaemin. Also we bring her to the hospital on time. We should put trust on the doctors hands  .




 

Still hyung. How is risking her life for death would make me happy. Even you would feel devastated about it hyung.




 

  Jaemin ah. If she knew that this would happened. She would always put others before her. Thats why she risk her life. Because she dont want to see others die before her. Thats her will Jaemin ah  .




 

Yoo Chaera you are so making me in my lost right now  .




 

  Well Jaemin lets just pray that Chaera would be fine from the operation. Not be sad even if anything happened  .




 

Family members of Yoo Chaera.



 

   

  Im her cousin. Doctor how is Chaera  .




 

You guys bring her to the hospital on time and we manage to save her. However she lost so much blood that we might need to ask any of the relatives that can donate blood to her. Or she will not recover from time to time. Also the bullet os not really deep that it almost shot her liver to death.




 

   Thats a relieve doctor. So what can we be caution about her   .




 

Right now she is in sleep. She might not be awake for few days and she needs a long rest after she had woken up. We will move her to the special ward so you and the boys can meet her time to time. At the same time we need to monitor her every single hour.  Anything you can call me or Jungwoo for any assist. Go home and have some rest young man.




 

    I will take note of that. Thanks doctor   .




 

The doctor pat Taeil shoulder and left the place. Both Taeil and Jaemin were in relieved that Chaera is fine. Jaemin shed in tears that he finally can breath properly that he can see Chaera breathing again. Its been through tough times for all of them and finally he gets to breathe properly again. Soon after Jungwoo came along with Jungyoon. They saw Taeil and Jaemin were smiling while in tears.





 

    Jaemin ah we have book a special room for Chaera. She will be warded there for the meantime   .




 

Thanks hyung. You too Jungyoon.




 

  Im doing this to pay back the debt that i owe to the siblings. I just dont want you to be like my brother here when he lost his love ones   .




 

   Yah. Still Jaemin. Take good care of Chaera. She is one precious girl that anyone could dream of.




 

Still thanks guys.




 

   Oh take this. Its my spare clothing. It will be cold here. You might want it since you used your outerwear to stop Chaera's blood   .




 

Thanks hyung.




 

  Well both of us have admin matter to do. You guys just wait at the lobby. One of the nurse will call you guys in when Chaera is in her ward  .




 

  Thanks guys  .





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Babe she will be fine. I can promise that.




 

  Still why does she have to do that  .




 

She do that because she loves you. Now babe you need some rest. Its been a tough time for you.




 

   I wanna see Chaera. Please Jeno    .



 

Yes you can but not in this condition. Now i want you to rest and be happy that your sister is still alive



 

  Im sorry babe. For making you worried   .



 

Aniya. You are now in my hands. Im so proud of you that you do your best to save your sister. You are a brave girl.



 

  Thank you babe   .



 

However....



 

  What are you thinking Jeno   .








 

He gave a smile before tickling Haera. Its been awhile since both of them spend their time together. On the other side. In the living room. Yemin were still in Haechans arm. Calming themselves down after the incidents. While the rest just stare at the ceiling.




 

What will happened to Chaera.




 

man I really hope she is fine man. She have been going through hard times for so long already.




 

  I really hope unnie recover so soon. I cant bare her being like that for so long. Chaera unnie is a great girl that I ever known.




 

Well she would do anything to let everyone safe first.




 

Nuna can be stubborn but she is smart in different terms guys. Can we visit nuna soon. I hope she is looking better anytime soon.




 

don't even need to worry about it. We will sure be able to visit her




 

oh what about we spend more time with Chaera nuna. I mean like its been months since we ever had the chance to meet her. its like Chaera nuna and Yemin herself been busy.




 

Yah my Yemin been going through hard time already. Besides The Parks wont even get the chance to catch her again.




 

  thanks guys for everything  .

 

 


 

Aniya. Im happy that you are still in one piece.




 

Yeah. Haechan wont be living a good life if you are dead.




 

Hey im not that worst like how Jaemin is okay.




 

Well basically you are still worse than the other two Haechan.




 

Whatever you say. Now i can have Yemin all to myself.




 

  Aigooo. You guys seems to be yourself   .




 

Well you seemed to be fine.




 

Well she is but she is still worried about Chaera condition. Which i told her that everything is going to be alright.




 

Jaemin hyung have yet to tell us any news.




 

Im sure good news will come soon guys.




 

  Im happy that Yemin and Chaera is back alive in one piece   .




 

 However unnie. Im sorry that i caused big trouble   .




 

Aniya. Its not your fault Yemin.




 

  You guys seems relieved  .




 

Oh Yuta hyung. Well Haera is fine now. While Yemin still feel worried about Chaera.




 

 Oh im here to pass food that Taeyong cook. Also in few days time. Jaemin will be in the hospital  .




 

  Is Chaera okay…




 

   She is saved from the death. Doctors tried hard to save her. However she lost so much blood. She might need to have someone donate blood to her. Eat up guys. It must be a hard time for all of you   .




 

 Thank you oppa   .





 

  Smile more Haera. Im sure Chaera needs that   .




 

  Will do….









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Jaemin and Taeil were in the speca ward room where Chaera is in. Chaera were still in her sleep. While Jaemin is sitting right next to her holding her hands. While Taeil standing behind Jaemin.






 

  She is sure a pure angel for you Jaemin   .




 

Yeah she is. No matter how mad i am because of her actions. I still love her as she is my brave girl. Your cousin is a strong girl.





 

  Yes she is. So you sure you will be fine here all alone with her   .




 

Yeah i will be fine hyung




 

   Im going back to the company. Do you need anything for tomorrow   .




 

Its okay hyung. I will just buy water from the vending machine.




 

  Alright. I will ask the boys to bring extra clothes for you. Take good care of yourself too   .




 

Hyung thanks for everything. Without you i wont know anything about Chaera.




 

  I think you should thank Chaera herself Jaemin. She is the one who pulled you into her world. Well i better get going. Dont worry. This hospital have high security   .





 

Did your dad just bought this hospital too.




 

  Aniya. Its your lady who bought it last month   .




 

Thats insane.




 

  Well yeah. Rest well Jaemin ah   .