Chapter 33 (Part I)

Would you.....



 

Happy Reading ^_^!

 


 

HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

   JOHNNY      TEN       JUNGWOO      LUCAS    YUTA    TAEIL    .

  YEMIN  .  MR YOO/SIBLINGS DAD  .


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE

 


 






 











Its was dark in Chaera's vision. All she knows is that her hands and legs were tied on a chair. Her breath starts to get heavier. Just then she heard footsteps getting near. She sat still and not even moving an inch. Seconds later the cloth was taken off her head that makes Chaera squint her eyes. She saw Yemin who is tied to the chair still unconscious. Then you felt a knife on your cheek softly but not hurting your cheek yet.











Your securities arent even strong to fight back. What a waste.




  What do you want Park Chanyeol  .




Yoo Chaera. You still look pretty even if this knife harms you dont you know that. Or should i just harm the young one.




 Stop hurting her you scumbag  .




You still dare to called me s but you yourself know that My dad will do anything to get all the project and money back. You guys are such a joke.




  Just tell me what you want    .




What if i want you. Oh wait  im not gonna steal away a from her husband. Im not a taker.




  Just cut the crap and tell me what the hell you want from me. If money i can give you all those money that your father lost. Just dont ever lay a hand on my family or even Yemin's  .








Without any words you were choked by his hands. Your eyes went wide as you see his anger and you were choking of breath.








You can once get what my father owns. With money it can never once pay back all those despair that your family gave to mine till my last breath.








He let go of your neck and you start coughing. Seconds later he was laughing mad makes you feel scared.







You are still weak. I dont even know why my dad send me to kill you.




 Then why dont you just kill me   .




It wont even work stupid. I rather kill your dad or both of you. Having this useless job tires me. Now enjoy suffering. Till your dad is here get killed by my own hands you will be next my darling.




 The only idiot is you who dont have sympathy. Killing people does not resolve your darkness Chanyeol  .




Whatever shut your mouth. Im tired of you




  Why are you doing all of this Chanyeol  .




For revenge. Its been years and finally im doing it for my dad. Now happy suffering. Dont you dare do something stupid.








◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








  So what are we even going to do now   .




  Well theres no traces left behind. Only coffee spilled everywhere   .




Hyung i found Yemin's and Chaera phone.




  They must took them when both of them are alone in the office   .




  Who would even do this to them. I thought the securities here are stronger then them   .




  It must be The Parks   .




  The only enemy we had is them. I dont think Haera would even like this   .




  Not only Haera. But the boys too   .




What should we do now. Why does it only happened to Chaera and Yemin.




  We should report this to the police. We cant do this alone. We must get more back ups   .




  I dont think we can. You know how The Parks strategies. They will do anything if we did something unpleasant to them   .




Hyung have you ever think their son who would do this




  You mean Park Chanyeol.....




  Andwae. I thought he is still under supervision by the swat team. I dont think he would do it   .




Hyung if he wont he wont get the girls under their hands. And why would the signs on the wall shows that Park Chanyeol would do such things.




Just then Chaera phone began to rang. The boys were feeling uneasy and the caller id  is unknown on the screen. Taeil pick up the call and put it on the loudspeaker.






~ well well well. I see that you went to this pitiful girls office huh


~  what have you done to them  .


~ im just borrowing them to make them feel how i feel. Its not wrong isnt it.


~   dont ever lay your hands on them. Let them go Chanyeol  .


~  let them go.... You are insane. I wont have fun like that. Oh how about i kill one of them that would be nice.


~  yah park chanyeol let them go. They arent at fault. Its your father who went crazy and lost everything  .


~  bla bla bla im not gonna waste my time on you. If you guys want to save them badly. Take your risk. If they die before you came then dont even beg


~   Just let them go  .


~  time is ticking guys. If those boys want their girls badly let them suffer through. Remember boys if any of the police knows about this. You will know what would happened








   Mark is right. Whatever it is. We must let my security team and the police know about this. We cant let him slip our hands this time    .




Wait hyung.




  What is it Mark  .




I think we should not go after the girls.




  What do you mean. They know that their girls is lost. Also her dad is overseas and not even single people is reaching him out  .




Hyung. If now Chanyeol knows that we are saving the girls. Im sure he wont think that we pulled a trap on him. Besides. His weakness is Haera.




  I dont get the point.




Long short story. Chanyeol used to like Haera back then when his father have yet to be bankrupt. However he is worse than a psycho.




  Now what are we supposed to do. We dont even know where he is  .




Hyung i think i know where he would be.




Jeno. What are you doing here.




Hyung please. I cant stand seeing Haera like that. Even now Jaemin is not strong. So please let me help. Yemin is in danger too. I cant bare to see any of my close ones die.




  Arasso. If you know where are they tell us everything so my securities can help yo-




Not with securities.




   You are insane. If you are there without any backups you can die.




I rather die than not being able to save them.




Jeno ya...




Hyung. I know much details thats i have seen before about Chanyeol. Before that we have to destroy Chaera's phone.




  Why do we have to do that  .




Hyung do you trust me....