Chapter 31

Would you.....



 

Happy Reading ^_^!

 


 

HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

   JOHNNY      TEN       JUNGWOO      LUCAS    YUTA    TAEIL    .

  YEMIN  .  MR YOO/SIBLINGS DAD  .


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE

 


 







 




《MANY WEEKS LATER》








Ahhh hyung why cant we not meet them




    All of you love birds have tight schedule and none of you have the chance to meet them instead of just voice call,message,video call or do nothing. Besides they have work to do and Yemin is following Chaera to Gwangju while Haera will stay in Daegu for a month   .




A MONTH. WHAT!




Yah you dont have to shout. Im just beside you.




Yah a month is still long. How would you two handle those 1 month of not even see your girlfriends.




Hyung never say that my baby will stay there for a month.




   Oh she is not there for a month. She is going to be there for three months i think. Thats what my dad told me   .




Hyung you are joking right. Hyung tell me its a joke right.




Ayeee Taeil hyung you are just joking. Chaera wont stay out of Seoul for more than three months. Ayee its just a joke.




You guys Chaera told me to take care of Fluff and Haera cat while they are away. Oh and Jeno please do visit Haera cafe when you have time. Both siblings are not trusting their workers.




  Oh Jaemin ah Chaera told me that Taeil hyung is not joking on what he said earlier. She is really gonna be away for three months  .




MWOHRAGO





◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








  Kyaaa you young lady are sure gonna have a good time with me   .




   Ayee we have been together for long. I can handle you easily just like how Jaemin oppa did. So what are we gonna do when we reached there unnie  .




   You are learning how to produce and composed. Since theres no place for you to work with Haera unnie i guess you will be in my company for the rest of your life  .




  Jinjja. Unnie are you serious. You got to be kidding me right  .




  Aniya. Dont worry about the Parks. My company have high securities that they know who is working under the Parks. Plus i need some good quality producers for my new establishing  .




 Kyaa unnie i wont dissapoint you. So how long is my training then  .




  You have three months to skill it. After that im sending you to Las Vegas for further up your skills  .




   Unnie wont that be troublesome. I mean like im still schooling and i have to work hard for other things  .




   Or would you not be prepared that one day im sure the Park will get you in their hands  .




   Oh hell no. Never will I let them get me.




     Well Yemin. Life is sure harsh. We still gonna face it no matter what. Oh did my dad told you that you need to go safety classes. I heard that you are better than all beginners  .




   I survive well unnie. Yeah basic is what i learn throughout my whole time. Nothing better than basics  .




   Great then. Yemin ah. Mianhae you have to learn the hard way to stop the Parks. I mean if i knew about thus early i would act much faster than i could   .




  Its okay unnie. It has already started and im gonna end it. With your help ofcourse. I can't think what would happen without you unnie  .




  Yah as long as you young lady not affected or even working under them. I would always love to help you. Now lets just wait till we reached there  .




  Yes maam  .





◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










~   babe im still in Seoul. I will go Daegu tomorrow with Uncle Lee. How many times should i say that  .


~  still babe. Why didnt you tell me earlier. I would have meet you the day before and set you off.


~    hey im fine by myself. Also you have tight schedule for this few weeks am i right  .


~   Haera....


~    Now listen. 1 month is not long honey. Time flies you blink every single day. Im sure we will get through it easily. Now what to worry about when im sure you will not let your phone go when its your free time  .


~   Its still long babe. Also who to cuddle with when you are not around .


~    Jeno ah. Do you really love me  .


~   Of course i do. Who da heck wont love his future wife


~   Good now i promise you that i wont be long. Its just a month and im sure i will still wait for you till you finish your tight schedule. I promise to reply you as much as i can during that one month okay. Oh i got to go. Love you so much babe  .


~   love you too....





Jeno hang up the phone and sigh.






See i told you she will be the same with her sister.




Yah 1 month is super long.




3 months is much longer. Oh my gawd i wonder how is she during this 3 months.




Guys the girls will be fine. Just hope them the best since they have a year plus to be more busy than now. They are just going through the first step.




How can you say this easily when you yourself used to be one panic guy.




Well i've been in that position. Chill out Jeno. Your girl will sure have time for you. Ours will be 3 months later.




   You know that during your free time you can meet up with them because they will just be in the company recruiting people in to be their producers and staff in that company right  .




Hyung you're not joking with us right.




  Why would i be joking. Dont believe what Taeil and Johnny said. They do that so you guys can focus on your schedule and not disturbing the girls while they are stress and busy  .




Yuta hyung why didnt you said that earlier.




  You guys never ask. However bare for 1 month first if you dont want to get killed because Yemin is still under progression of learning some skills and defense. While Chaera is stressing over paperwork. After a month should be fine  .




Im just gonna wait for 3 months then. I dont want them to feel annoyed or anything.




Yeah yeah so what now.




Lets just get practice and be patient till we can meet the girls again. That simple.




You guys wont even endure for few days.




Im on Renjun hyung side.




Same goes to me. It will be tiring to see this three in despair




You guys wanna die from us.




Hmmm let me think about it. Oh i should probably call Haera nuna. I wonder what would she say if i told her about you.




Dont you dare Jisung.




Try me hyung.




And there it goes cat and dog. Running around. Yah Jaemin ah. Chaera said to me that to call her tonight.




Eh why didnt she text me.




She just dont. Well have fun not hugging your girls for few months. I hope nothing worst happens.




And where are you going at this timing.




127 hyungs are heaving beef for dinner. They said to come there if we arent cooking.




Assa i love meats  hyung lets go.




Hyung dont leave me alone with this love birds.




Hurry up Jisung. I aint waiting.