Chapter 27

Would you.....

Happy Reading ^_^!

 


 

HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

   JOHNNY      TEN       JUNGWOO      LUCAS    YUTA    TAEIL    .

  YEMIN  .  MR YOO/SIBLINGS DAD  .


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE

 


 

 






  Omo its our final day here. That is so fast  . 




  Sadly dad left us yesterday  .




Dont worry. We are here for you girls.




Dont mention it. We will take care of you girls till we get back to Seoul.




  I still cant believe that they are dad son-in-law  .




  Same goes to me sister. Its like they know something more than we would  .




  I could agree with that fully. Its getting much more suspicious than before   .




Ayee ladies arent you both happy that your dad accept us.




Yeah we are you future from now on.




  Aigooo unnie are they full of themselves   .




  Im glad that dad accept them just like that and not put them in any weird things that they might have to go through. Its weird to see dad fully happy with them  .




Okay okay lets pack our things and off to filling up our belly since we skipped breakfast  




  I hope Yemin do took care of fluff. I miss fluff so much   .




We will meet fluff soon okay.



  Okay who prepared last will pay all the food bills for today  .




Aigooo there she goes.




◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





What is our explanation to the siblings.




Who will even took care of Yemin when her condition is like this.




Yemin is safe under Haechan's hand. The problem now is we cant let the Parks attacked Yemin just like that. We must let the siblings dad know about this.




Andwae. It will make the siblings more worried.




Can you guys shut your mouth while Yemin is resting




Mianhae.




Now what are we even gonna say to the siblings.




I guess Yemin have to say it all to them. No back ups.




What if they dont accept her reasons.




They will if they know that the Parks kept on disturbing them.




I still have no idea why they would do to this innocent girl.




  Guys what just happened   .



Oh Taeil hyung. Ani... we...




The Park kept on searching for Yemin. And yesterday she was in bad condition  .




  Haera and Chaera didnt know about this .




Nope. Not a single news. Hyung help us please.




  Dont worry. My dad is investigating about them. But for now let Yemin stay here till the siblings are back. Securities are around the area. The Parks people wont even have an inch to get closer to us   .




Hyung how dangerous Yemin life is.




  Till The Park company knows how to get their s down. She will be fine. If not we need to get some documents that they are at wrong and might need to be in jail   .




Yemin knows most of it. Hyung lets just make her declare the rights and the proof that she has been holding.




Yah Lee Haechan she is still in trauma. We cant force her if she doesnt want to.




Yeah hyung we cant force Yemin at the moment.




Well guys. Lets just hope for the best.




Guys Yemin is bleeding again.




Aish i thought i wrap it right this time




 Lets bring her to hospital. Jungwoo will help her   .




Wait. Hyung. Jungwoo hyung is helping us.




  He own that hospital. I mean his father ask him to so lets just use him for awhile. He will be useful in the future    .   




Hyung lets hurry i cant bare to see her like this.







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








Its been a long day for the 4 of them. All went back to the hotel after having a big meal. Haera and Jeno were at their hotel room doing their stuff while Chaera and Jaemin in their room. Jaemin were taking his time packing his stuff. Chaera were sitting on the bed staring straight at the wall not even moving an inch. Jaemin saw that Chaera were dazing away not even looking elsewhere. Jaemin chuckled, stop what he is doing and went to sit beside Chaera. Chaera still did not move. He kissed her cheeks and wrap his arms around her shoulder. Making Chaera snap to reality.









What have you been thinking about lately.




  I can feel like Yemin is not in a good state. Like she is being attacked or i dont know. Oppa can i call Jisung tonight. I feel like something is not right at all  .




Arasso we will call him later. But for now i want you to relax and calm down. We will meet them tomorrow. Dont worry too much my love.




   Oppa. Gomawo. I know that you are the one that i can trust the most   .




Thanks to you i can finally take care of you like my own queen. You change me so much.




   I changed you a lot. Since when. I dont remember of us being so closed before we get together  .




Its when you had a tough time with Jungwoo hyung. That's where i start to fall in love with you.




  Ayeee, how can i not notice about that  .




Baby you were in your lost at that moment. Till you open up to me and not being so mean to each other. Thats where i get to pulled you to my arms. I was so happy to have you as my first kiss.




  Cheeky boy who i love. Now can we call Jisung .




You miss him so much didnt you. Arasso.







He hand over his phone and you dialed Jisung number. Both of you and Jaemin were curious of what is happening back home as its been days since the both of you went to jeju. After seconds the call was picked up. You smile and put it to loud speaker as Jaemin were beside you also wants to hear the conversation.






~  Oh nuna. Its been awhile since you called


~  Jisung ah how is home so far  .


~  ah..... uhm....... how can i say this. Nuna......


~  Yah Park Jisung is there something wrong with anything while we are not around.


~  well..... actually there is some problems but i cant say it properly....


~  mwoh yah Jisung ah. Is Yemin okay. Why are you dragging your voice.


~  Chaera ya. Jaemin hyung once you come back home please dont be panic. Yemin is now in the hospital getting some treatment. Some major problems were occured when you guys are not around


~    you are telling me that Yemin is im danger without us knowing anything. YAH WHAT HAPPENED TO HER  .


~ Jaemin ah. Get Chaera to calm dowm first. Yemin is now under Taeil hyung care. Dont worry about us Taeil hyung father sent some securities to ensure we are safe. When you come back please dont pressure Yemin. She is not in good state right now.


~  Arasso Mark hyung. I will tell Jeno about this.






Jaemin hang up the call. Chaera start to tear up. She was so worried that she could not think of anything. Jaemin put away the phone and embrace Chaera to his chest. Leaning his head on top of her head. Calming her down as he knows that Chaera would get unstable with her emotions if she stressed out on worrying about someone. After few minutes, he pulled her out and wipe away the tears with his thumb.









Baby. Now i need you to trust me. Yemin will be fine. Once we get home we will meet her okay.




   What did she even do when she has nothing against anyone in this world. Just why oppa   .




There there. No one will hurt her. Haechan and the boys is taking care of her. Dont worry okay my Cherry.




   Oppa im just worried about her. What if she is really in danger. Oppa i need to tell this to my dad soon  .




Baby you heard what Mark hyung said right. Now Chaera my love, lets be strong for Yemin. We cant be weak like this if we want to protect the people we love right.




  You are right. Oppa im tired, lets pack pur things fast and go to sleep   .




Okay okay. Im left with my clothes. You young lady have many things to pack up.




 Urghhh but im so tired Nana  .




Aigooo. No can do now you go and pack your stuff. We can wash our face and brush our teeth. Then we can go to dreamland. I cant wait to hug this teddy of mine   .




  Really Nana that is not helping   .




Okay if that so i will tell Haera that you arent moving your butts to packed up oh im sure you will have a long night.









Chaera gave a light punch on his arms and peck his lips before she went to pack her stuff. Jaemin chuckled as his tricks always work and he love her so much that he would do anything. Soon after he went back to pack his things but at the same time he was thinking about how would the future holds as the time passed. After both of them finish packing and do their night routine. Chaera was fast asleep in Jaemin arms while Jaemin is staring at Chaera face. Caress her head lightly. He sighed as he just want to see her happy but not worried about anything at all. However things just happened with a reason behind it. After quite some time he grab his phone and text Jeno.






 yah you asleep yet?

ani. Haera is asleep. I have hard time to sleep so whats up?

  well Chaera just called Jisung but something bad happened while we are away

 Mwoh?! What happened while we are away?

 your cousin. She is in the hospital. I guess the Parks still unhappy that your cousin is holding their biggest secret.

 That is seriously insane. I knew their parents arent as kind as they look. Is Yemin okay for now.

 yeah. Under Taeil hyung care and securities

 Thats a relieved. I will tell my mom. Go to sleep. Haera is waking up from the phone lights. Ciao. Act normal tomorrow.

arasso. You too Jeno.








  Oppa who are you texting  . 




Jeno. Just some boys to boys talk. Now lets sleep. We have long day tomorrow.




   You are so urgh  .




Shush and sleep. Dont complain to me that you are lacking of sleep.




   Shut it Nana. One more thing i wanna say   .




What is it Cherry nim.




    I love you so much   .




I love you too baby.