Chapter 15 (Part Ⅲ)

Would you.....

 

Happy Reading ^_^!


HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

JOHNNY TEN JUNGWOO LUCAS YUTA TAEIL

 

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE




 

After leaving the house for few hours already. Chaers has been skating around the park for so long that she doesnt feel tired at all. Later on she decided to take a break and went to sit on the nearby bench. Facing the sky enjoying the sunset vibes. After a few minutes she heard something approaching her. She look down seeing Jaemin kneeling down with begging posture. She stare at him with her blank face and pulled his hands down to see his face.








   Oppa what are you doing.     



   Please forgive me Cherry nim.     


   About what. You did nothing wrong.     





Jaemin look up and smile. He stood up and went to sit beside her. Grab her hands and starts to play with it.






   Ani..... i know what i did earlier was wrong and im sorry. I know you are still having a battle with your mind. But i wont rush you remember.     


   Oppa you did nothing wrong silly. Its just me being so annoyed with myself     


   So you are not mad at me.     


   Aniya. You never make me mad. You make me feel safe and brave.      







He pinch her cheeks and wrap his arm around her waist. Leaning his head on her shoulder.







   Jinjja. You feel safe when im around    


   Dont even start to be cheesy Nana    


    Okay im not. Im just glad that you are fine    


   Jaemin oppa can i ask you something.     


   Ask me anything Chaera. Im open with anything.    




Chaera sighed and face him while crossing her leg which make a big gap between the both of them.





   Do you really love me for who i am    .



   Chaera......     







Jaemin sit and face her. Pulling her closer to him while Chaera is observing what he is doing.








   You really want my true answer to you.     






She nods and smile. Not missing any seconds. Jaemin cupped Chaera cheeks with his warm hands and leans towards her. Chaera could feel his breath near her as Jaemin face is just inches away from her. Chaera was mentally panic but she stays calm as she wont know what would happened next. Jaemin look into her eyes with love. He smile and say his final words before doing it......







   Yoo Chaera. Saranghae    







Chaera eyes went wide as her lips were sealed with Jaemin. Jaemin was nervous at first however he went steadily and moved his hands from Chaera cheeks to her waist pulling her even closer to her. It was a smooth kiss and Chaera didnt know how to react and just stay still. After that long kiss. Jaemin broke the kiss, he look at Chaera who went red while staying still like a statue. He smile and pinch her cheeks which makes Chaera snap to reality.






   Aigoo my Cherry nim is going red    .


   What... im not..... im not red     .


    Aww how cute she is right now.      


   Oppa stop teasing me.      


    So you want my true answer. You already get one     .


    Oppa what if i told you that you make me confuse with my feelings.      


    Omo. Did she started to fall inlove with me. Or the Nana that she is in love with.      


   Oppa im serious. Stop joking around     .


   Okay... okay... now you are having mixed feelings i won't force you to like me back..             


    But what if i say i like you         


    Wait what.....            


      What if i say that you keep making me fall for you ever since the rain incident. You know Jaemin oppa, you keep making me fall for you every single move you make to me. How would you feel if i say i like you so much after years of making you wait for me. After all those hard times you went through with me. After........       





A peck was given and and Chaera starts to blush. Jaemin smile and caress your cheek







      That my Cherry nim. I would just wait till you are officially mine         




     I mean we would if you promise me one thing     .


     And what is it.      






Chaera stood up and drag Jaemin along. Both facing each other. Chaera holding his hands while facing down. Speaking softly that only she and Jaemin can hear it.









     Promise me that you will protect me in all means.      



      Chaera.... say it     


     Say what..      


   Just say it.      


    Na Jaemin. I officially like you.      






Jaemin smile and hug her tight. Chaera hug back and smile.








    That is all i want to hear from you.      







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








     WAH THE FOOD SMELL SO NICE     



    Okay now the food is ready     .


    Im sorry Renjun that you need to cook by yourself.       


    Its okay. Im used to it. Plus its a special menu for today.       


    Aww my bestie is so amazing.      


   Babe im much more better right.       


    Yes yes. But can we eat now im hungry.      


     What about Chaera nuna       .


    Ah freak i forgot about her.          


     IM BACK MY HOOMANS      .



      Yah say it properly will you.       


    Oppa they are fine right.        


     Cherry they just jealous that you gave me more attention but not to them.        


   Oh really. Did i. CHENLE IM SORRY.      


    Hyung what did you to her.      


     I did nothing but to claim that she is mine.       


    Oh how wonderful      


    YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER. SINCE WHEN. HOW. WHERE. WHAT WHY.       


     Mark stay calm will you. Its grateful that she finally has accept whats around her. Im proud of you sister.      


    Thanks to Haechan oppa basically. He help me alot. And Renjun oppa too.      



    Ayee its normal. Now lets eat and last one to finish their meal, they have to wash all the dishes.      


    Daebak. Thank you for the food Renjun hyung     .


    Lets have a greatful meal.      


    ASSA FINALLY FOOD TIME LIKE FINALLY     .