Chapter 29

Would you.....



 

Happy Reading ^_^!

 


 

HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

   JOHNNY      TEN       JUNGWOO      LUCAS    YUTA    TAEIL    .

  YEMIN  .  MR YOO/SIBLINGS DAD  .


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE

 


 



 







Yah. Can you both hurry up.



   Oppa how can you not wake her up when you know she is hard to wake up on her own  .




What about your Jaemin who just woke up a minute ago.




  Oppa. Unnie get ready much later than my boy does. So dont compare. Boys and girls are different  .




Why are you up so early. Usually you woke up at this timing.




   That Na Jaemin makes me not having my quality sleep yesterday. So i didnt sleep for the whole day. Now stop questioning me and where is my sister  .




  Im here oh my gawd. Why cant you both stop those cat and dog fighting. Is Jaemin still in that bathroom  .




Yes . He woke up early but prepares late. As usual jagiya.




  Aigoo, well im heading to the cafe first. Im meeting Yuta oppa. You young girl better pay a visit at their dorm. Yemin is staying a night there since Haechan dont want her to leave him yet   .




  Where did you even get this news from unnie  .




   Jungwoo. He text me in the middle of the night when Jeno had a hard time to go to dreamland .  We got to go. Wait for Jaemin and no stupid stuff even if it your home Chaera  .




  Yes maam. Have a safe ride unnie. Buy me some coffee later  .







Haera and Jeno left the house. Chaera went to the kitchen to make some light meal while waiting for Jaemin. It took her 30 minutes to prepare the food. By that time Jaemin would probably finish his shower. While Chaera is packing some of the food to give to the boys and Yemin at the dorm. She felt a pair of hands wrapping around her waist. She smile and continue packing the food nicely. As she knows who is it.







What are you making.




   Toast, egg, cheese and ham. I also made some bread with jam. Its a light meal for us and the rest .




You're not their mom baby. They can make their own food.




   They had a tough time. So why not i make some food for them. Oppa we need to go get some soup for Yemin too. I dont want her to eat heavy meals yet  .




Baby... what about me.







Chaera put down whats on her hands and turn around to face Jaemin. She look at him with a smile and pinch his cheek.







Baby. Are you sick of me




   I will never be sick of you. Why did you say that   .




Well its just out of curiosity. Since we been facing each other for more than a week now without separating.




  Well mister i feel luck to have you by my side every time. You always make me feel safe. That is why i never complain about your existence .




How can i not adore this wonderful girl of mine.




  How long more you can be cheesy like this  .




As long as it takes till we get married.




  How cute. Oppa can i say something   .




What is it Cherry nim.




  In five wonderful seconds get your morning kiss and wear your clothes before i grab that cranky Fluff to turn your face into scratching till blood appear  .




You are so lucky that i love you.






He sealed his lips on her lips for full five seconds. After that five seconds he straight went back to the room to get fully in his clothes. Chaera chuckled and went back to where she stop. Knowing how much she loves doing that to Jaemin.  





  Aish this ahjussi   .






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












  Okay guys better take care of this kid here. Yemin ah just call Taeil if you saw those bad guys or your parents tried to threaten you okay  .




  Thanks oppa. I owe all of you boys so much  .




Aniya. You did the right thing. Now you dont really have to feel scared anymore. We are your protectors till the Parks have been arrested.




  How i wish i dont cause any problems  .




Hey no matter what happened to you. I will ensure you are safe in my hands okay. Now stop feeling bad about it.




Yeah you should be lucky that Haechan hyung will never let go the ones that he loves the most okay. You are the longest girl to stay in his relationship.




Basically you are still Haechan first love no matter what. Lets just wait for the siblings and ask them if they can lend you a room.




 Its okay oppa i can find rent house for the mean time. I dont want to cause more troubles anymore  .




You are still in danger Yemin. I mean like they are out there somewhere we wont even know and you can be in danger anytime soon.




  Okay okay fine. Still i want to stop them as much as i could. I dont want you guys to be in danger just because of me   .




Arasso. Now lets get you rest.   




 Oppa i rest so much already. I need to move my muscle too you know   .




Even if it so you still need to rest. You just left the hospital and the doctor ask you to have plenty of rest.




  Plenty of rest doesnt mean sleeping oppa   .




Aigoo there they go nagging, being cats and dogs and back to love birds.




Hyung you have yet to see her like a wild beast. Its uglier.




  Yah i can still hear you Park Jisung  .




  Annyeong my wonderful humans that i love   .




CHAERA FINALLY. Yah did you bring any food. We are starving like hell.




Chenle really. Do you have to ask that when they had just arrive.




What. Renjun hyung wont cook. Jeno hyung cant cook any meal that is edible. Chaera ah  so did you bring any.




Yes she did now take this bag. Babe you go and take Yemin to Haechans room. Spend some time with her.




  Thanks Nana. Yemin ah lets have a long chat. Im sure you are tired seeing them .




  Im sure did. Oppa you go have your meal. You barely eat when we are at the hospital. Dont worry about me im fine with Chaera unnie  .







Both of the girls went into Haechan's room leaving the boys in the leaving room. Haechan just shook his head and went to get some water.







Hyung where is Jeno hyung  .




They went to meet up with Yuta hyung at the moment. Yah how is life without me.




Worst than i thought.




Aniya its just unexpected things happened which makes it look worst than you think. So when is the wedding.




A year after Chaera successfully accomplished her first project.




That is super long  




Yeah. I dont want her to not achieve what she have all this while. Plus she owns a company in Gwangju. We might not meet frequently .




Dont be sad. Im sure Jeno will face the same thing




Basically yeah. Well guys lets just eat up. Chaera made special for you guys.




Im glad she is going to be like our sister-in-law soon. Hyung you are sure one lucky guy.




Yeah i am one lucky guy.






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





  You are saying to me that this people here right in front of me. One of this humans are trying to be a spy for the Parks just so that they can know many secrets about my company  .




Babe cool down.




  Why should i when they arent gonna be trusted anymore  .




   Haera ya. You should listen to their side first before any actions being done .




Yeah. Besides Taeil hyung already got more evidence.




Boss please dont fired me. I have no other jobs left to go. My finance is not even stable yet. I still have family to feed.




   Then tell me why you became a spy here. Or you just trying to act up so that they can pay you in higher price. TELL ME JINSEOK  .




They paid me to get information about Gwangju branch. If i didnt tell them exact thing they will threaten me as well as my family. Their payments is not even that high boss. Please. I dont want to get killed by them.




  Fine then i gave you chance to type all of what you know and what you have told them by two days. No valid reason you are fired. Now get lost.








The worker left the room. Haera clench her fist and starts to breathe in heavily as she didnt expect her own workers to do that. Yuta and Jeno just kept in silent. In one moment she stood up and went out to the front counter where the cashier and the cctv monitor is. As the cafe is close and only left them three. She went to see the monitor and find some footage on the days that she was not around. She cant believe herself that she is watching things that she didnt expect. Yuta and Jeno eyes went wide as they were shocked to see the footage.





Babe i think we need ro show this to your father.




  More like i have to just fired all of them all once  .




   Haera... not all of them are affected. Only two to four of them are. I still dont understand why they arent afraid of what you will do to them. You paid them normally right .




  Oppa managers in this cafe earns more than the normal workers that work as a cashier or waiter. This four idiots are in training of becoming manager as i have plans of sending them to other cafe branches that my dad just open weeks ago with the help of his secretary  .




Heol. Thats much more worst .




  It is when i fully trust them everytime when im not around but i feel betrayed   .




  Haera. Why is one of your workers seems scared every time i came in here or Taeil came in here  .




 You mean Rina. Well she is even more scared when Chaera is in here. Since the start but she is the only worker that Chaera found for me. So i dont know why she would be scared to you when she is the same age as you .




Well thats weird from what i see. The recent footage. Why is Jinseok dragging her out of the cafe and she didnt return after that  .




  Heol. Babe you are right. That idiot is sure gonna get from me.




  I think you should save all this cctv footage before you open the cafe tomorrow. I mean your workers might or might not know and they might delet the footage sooner  .




  I will take all this footage today and they will have nothing tomorrow. Oppa can you help me by asking Taeil oppa to ask his father to send one of his best investigator to look out the cafe this few days. I cant trust anyone in this cafe anymore   .




  Will sure do Haera    .




Now we will just need to kept this in your dads hands and also police hands.





◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


 




  Unnie mianhae. I wish i could tell you soon enough  .




  Well you did the right thing Yemin. Im glad that you left that monsters away. So now you are alone whats your plan   .




 Revenge is not what i want. However i just want to stop them with my own hands   .




 You do know that you cant stop them alone right  .




  Then what am i suppose to do unnie. I dont want to burden anyone here  .




  Right now Taeil oppa is helping you. My dad is also trying to help everyone that is threaten by the Parks. Dont worry okay. It is going to be fine soon    .




  I should have listen to you earlier but i was wrong  .




  I know you still love them but they didnt even care about you ever since your father work with them   .




 I Lee Yemin promise you that i will listen to you from now on. I wont break my promise   .




  Okay okay. Now listen to me. I will buy you a small house that nobody knows only you and me knows. Well its basically a penthouse but its full with securities. So Haechan oppa will not be able to see you often unless Haera unnie or myself bring them along  .




  Man i owe you so much. Now i have to work part time to pay you back   .




  Ani. You dont have to   .




 Unnie i cant pay all of that. Im not that reach. Its just huge amout of money for me to spent on my school  finance and food to live   .




  Okay okay you young lady will still be in school. I mean our school but not in usual time but appointed time where the Parks arent around. You know how it would work. I will try ask Uncle lee if he have any work for you   .




  Unnie are you serious. You aint joking right . Is this really happening  .




  Yah mostly Haera unnie will sure lecture you if you kept being stubborn  .




  Arasso unnie. I will follow everything but my main goal is to stop them as soon as i can. It hurts to be in this state. Not this time  .




  That is your own responsibility. Ensure you know whats the best for you  .




  So unnie  when is the wedding  .



  
  Go and ask your boy. Im not telling you   .




  Ayee unnie. Dont be like that. So when is it  .




Girls wanna watch movie with us. The boys wont stop whining.




 We will be out soon oppa  .




   Oppa is there any food to munch while watching. Im hungry  .




Theres chocopie that i bought . Come out soon. The boys are impatient.




  Im sure they are