Chapter 17

Would you.....



 

Happy Reading ^_^!


HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

JOHNNY TEN JUNGWOO LUCAS YUTA TAEIL

 

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE



 


   Babe wake up its already sunny.    
 


Just five minutes honey.

 

 

  Babe im serious. You have to go to Busan for your schedule.   


 

Honey. Can i just have five more minutes please.


 

   No no no mister. You always do this every single time even you have nothing on the day.    


 

Jagi.. shussh its still night time. Lets sleep more.

 


  Andwae. Your manager will kill me bow wake up Jeno.     



Ahhh let me sleep more baby

 


  Babe. Alright thats it you asked for it      







She sat up and went above Jeno. Starts to act cute and pinch his cheeks till Jeno flushed in red. She knows that Jeno hates this kind of stuff and Haera still does it when Jeno doesnt want to wake up. Jeno chuckled and start to tickle Haera. Both starts to laugh as they starts to play around on the bed. As they were having fun on the other side of the room. Haechan and Jisung were annoyed of the noisy couple that is just beside their room. Haechan sit up and throw his pillow to Jisung who is covering himself with the blanket.










Ahh i should have just follow Mark hyung.



Hyung we lost to them and its all your fault bringing me along here.



Yah if its not because of Chenle who wins high battle note yesterday i would have follow Mark hyung along.



Ah jinjja cant they be more loud.



   You guys seems to have trouble.      



 

 


Nuna. Haera nuna and Jeno hyung is so noisy. I cant even have my beauty sleep.
 



 


Yah let the love birds be. Its our punishment because of yesterday.


 


 

   You guys. Go and wash up. Jaemin oppa make and Renjun make breakfast for us. Hurry. Mark oppa will pick you guys in few hours time.     

 



Nuna you are not coming along.


 


   Nope. I will be in Gwangju for few days. I have something on there.      
 



Gwangju. Yah you are still schooling and you already working on for your dads company.
 

 


   Its going to be awhile Haechan. Plus i will meet you guys if i have time.      
 




Ahh nuna is not coming with us which means i have to face it another time

 


    Mianhae my dear Jisung. I have things to settled before something else taken over.      

 



What do you mean.


 


   Well if it isnt because of my dad enemy trying to get my dad company with illegal money and ways. My dad would be dead right now.      

 



Woahhh...... thats quite scary.
 




Baby........ what took you so long.





 



Both Jisung and Haechan starts to cringe when they saw Jaemin went towards Chaera and back hug her while leaning his head on Chaera shoulder. Chaera chuckled as she look at both Haechan and Jisung who is cringing over Jaemin actions.




 




Ahh jinjja for once can you loves birds. Aish man im out see you two at the dining room.

 


Hyung dont leave me out.



   Guys faster wash up. Dont take to much time okay.     


 


Nuna bring him out please the room. You guys cant be in the room for long.

 


Ah wae.......



   Oppa what he said is true. So now lets go to the dining room and not let Renjun oppa and Chenle alone in the kitchen.      








Chaera move away from him and walk away. Few steps away from him. Jaemin grab Chaera wrist and pulled her towards him. Wrapping his arm around her waist and smile at her.









Someone is trying to run away from her lover isnt she.


 


    Ani. Its time for food not for cuddling or being sweet moments. I have so much things to do.       

 


But you wont see this precious face for few days.

 


    Its only few days Nana. Plus im sure that you will call me.      



Still Cherry.....



    Oppa its going to be fine. I will be with Ten oppa and Taeil oppa.       



Why are you with them when you can follow us along.


 


   Business things. Now stop the jealousy or you wont get your hug later.   Now lets go.







She grab Jaemin wrist and drag him out of the room. Jaemin chuckled and just follow along. Meanwhile in the dining room. Renjun was waiting for everyone to come down and have their breakfast but it took them so long for them to just come eat. After waiting for so long Chenle pop out and laugh at Renjun.








Hyung you look ugly staying like that



 


If everyone could just get their here i wont have to wait for so long already  
 




Aye they will be here soon. They might just have fun time abit.
 

 



And Jaemin left me alone here. He even let the egg burn.


 


Ayee hyung. You know that Jaemin needs Chaera around every single time


 


Aish jinjja i should have just stayed at the dorm.
 




    Renjun ah annyeong.      


 


Like finally you showed up.


 


   Mianhae. This no jam guy didnt let me free. Where is Chaera      

 



    Im here my lovely unnie.     

 



Aigoo. Jaemin what have you done to her.

 



I did nothing at all.


 


Yeah right. You wanted to attempt something on her but you failed badly


 


    Woah. This no jam guy finally gets something logical. Unnie im proud of you.      

 



    Yah Jeno is Jeno for a reason.      

 



    Omo CHENLE AH I MISS YOU SO MUCH.     

 



Yah yah yah. Better not try to make your man jealous of you. Im too innocent to get revenge from this scary hyungs.


 


    Why cant i hug my own best friend       


 


I thought im your only best friend. Ahh my heart in pain again.


 

 

     Aigooo. All of the boys are my bestfriend. But Chenle is different. He knows me well than Nana does.       
 

 



Just say Chenle is your only age buddy that can understand what you meant all the time.

 



   Bingo. I never knew you were that smart.     

 

 



Can we eat. I dont want Lucas hyung and Mark hyung to drag us out without us having proper meal.

 



   Renjun ah. Thank you for the meal.        
 

 




No worrries. Beside someone here owe me dinner soon.
 




Yah we never bet on that.
 




We did when you just totally sneak out just to be with Chaera.



Because i cant leave my Cherry baby alone with this guy.

 




Yah im not that dumb to try and flirt with Chaera. She is my best buddy so you should undertsand that well.

 



   Guys. Eat before Haera brings you to the Yard again.      

 



Oh man im so not going that yard.
 




How i wish this house was a story apartment.

 



    Guys eat up.      

 



YES MAAM. THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD AND LETS ENJOY OUR MEAL.










◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













Hyung how will you even survive when you are not that close to them.

 




    They will get used to my surrounding. It's just that we kept seeing each other but not talk. Its going to be fine.      

 



    Yeah besides i will be there to make the whole atmosphere fine. Dont worry too much      

 



Well what i know we can count on you to take good care of the girls. Since the boys dont know that they will be away for awhile.    


 

 

   Ahh jinjja. Thats pleasurable to hear.     



     Well Mark. All of us are counting on you to not let Jaemin and Jeno deadly sticking with their phone just to get the girls reply.       


 



That is a burden to be heard.
 




    Ayee you can sure do it. Dont worry too much. Im sure you can handle it       .
 



Ahh jinjja. The boys are getting wilder than before. How is that possible.

 

 


   It is soon possible.     


 

 


    Aigoooo Mark is sure having his hard time.       


 


     Soon it will be you Lucas.      


 


     What. Wait why me hyung. I didnt do anything wrong.       


 


    Aniya just dont make upset the girls that will be an easy job for you.      



 


    Also you know most of Chaera story so i would suggest you not to let the boys easily attached to the girls. Since you know what will happened to the girls      



 

     Especially Chaera herself.       

 




    Arasso hyung. I will try my best.      


 


    Okay i gotta go and fetch the dreamies. See you hyungs soon.      


 


    Yah wait for me  









Both Mark and lucas went out of the house and straight to the car to fetch the dreamies. The rest of the hyungs just chuckled on how Mark trying so hard to be good for the others.









    So you are taking care of the siblings     



 


    Its my dad commands i have to do what i have to do.     

 



   But does both yours and their dad knows that the siblings are having a hard time      

 




    Its just the beginning besides they are going to be a CEO of the richest company. Who wouldn't be happy     


 


    So wait. Is their father resigning.      



   Nope. Theres this company called Park Company who tried to buy those two companies that my uncle own. However the companies are doing so well so he reject their offer and start to plan that both Haera and Chaera should be the owner of the two companies that my uncle own.      

 





   What about the cafe that Haera own      .

 

 



     That belongs to their mother. Aunt was sick when she is handling the cafe so she let her workers to take care of it. However Haera didnt want the cafe to be left without an owner so she took care of it when she so young     


 

 


  That is quite tough time for her.      

 

 



    Not till she met the dreamies. Thats where she finally have friends.      
 



 


   How do you know all of this.     


 


 


    Yah i have to look after them from far. That is why they are not close to me or even know im their cousin.      


 


 


    Daebak. The history of Lee and Yoo family     

 

 



    Whatever you said. Im going to get some food.      



    Hyung as per normal.      



    Im eating there no packets     



   Really man.      







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







While waiting for Mark and Lucas to arrive. The boys and the siblings were in the living room watching movie. As per normal the love birds were on the sofa while the rest were on the floor with most of the cushion. Jeno were leaning his head on Haera shoulder while playing around with her hands. On the other hands Jaemin hands were around Chaera shoulder while Chaera lean her head on his shoulder wrapping her arms around his waist. While watching the movie Chaera notice that Haechan were texting someone. She glance abit and chuckled softly till she felt Jaemin lips on her temple. Jaemin whisper to her and she look up to him.








Is there something wrong baby.


 



   Oppa why do i feel like Haechan is in love mode.     

 



Wait is he.


 


   I dont know. He is not even focusing on the movie      

 



Are you peeking on his phone.

 



    It looks so interesting that i never see him smile so widely before.     

 




Well he will be like us soon. Now lets enjoy the movie.







Both went back to watch the movie. Minutes later the door was banged open and all turn and see Lucas was posing while Mark just face palmed.







     YO WASSUP. Wait you guys watch movie without us. AH MY HEARTUE     



 


stop your dramas Lucas


 


   Annyeong Lucas. Mark.    

 



    Annyeong my crime partners.      


 


Now are you guys ready. We cant be late

 



Well we are while waiting for you guys.

 



    Ah sorry. The traffic is very hectic.     
 




So Lucas hyung is sending us off.

 



    I have to meet Winwin hyung and Kun hyung at the airport. We are going somewhere .    

 

 

Oh wow what a day.

 


Now lets bid the girls good bye. We dont have time already  
  




Arasso.









The boys stood up except for the lovebirds. They went to pack their things while Jeno hug Haera tighter embrace his face on Haera's neck.






    Jeno its just a few days not a month.      


 

 


A day is like a year to me Haera. Why cant you just follow us.


 

 


   Andwae. You have your schedule. I have my schedule. We need to finish that off then we can have fun. Also i wont look at other boys when i only have you babe.      

 



Aww that is so sweet of you Jagi
 




    So how about after this schedule we have our time together     .

 



Are you planning on something Haera.

 



   Thats my secret.     
 




Aigooo someone has secret already.







She peck his lips and pinch his cheeks.





 

 


   Only for you honey. Now pack your things i will call you tonight. Have a safe trip okay honey      




Okay i will. Jagi dont break your promise okay.








Jaemin on the other side feel Chaera grip was no longer on his waist. He look around and saw Chaera was in the kitchen taking a drink. He smile and went towards her. Standing behind her leaning on the kitchen counter






Baby whats wrong



 


   Nothing is wrong. Just feeling sad    
 




 




Chaera turn around and look down. He pulled her towards him and cupped her cheeks


 

 





What are you sad of Cherry



    You presence oppa. Even if its a few days im gonna miss you guys when im in Gwanju     

 



Aww my baby girl is being so sweet. Baby dont worry. We will be fine okay. Plus you know that im gonna call you every night right.



   But Nana.     

 



Shushhhh. Now just promise me that you will only have eyes for me. Also you need to focus on your trip. Its for your family okay. Now smile.




 

 



She smile and pulled his hands away from her cheeks.


 



 



   Oppa you promise me that you will be fine     

 


I promise.

 



YAH NA JAEMIN BY 3 IF YOU DONT GET YOUR OUT OF THE HOUSE. DONT EVEN DREAM OF KISSING CHAERA ANYMORE.




Aish jinjja.
 



   You should go. Dont let them wait for you.      
 

 


Okay but baby one last thing.


 

  What is it.






He gave her a quick kiss and caress her cheek.


 




 





I will see you soon okay.



   Just go will you.     






 


 


He smile and peck her cheek before going. Chaera just smile and chuckled that Jaemin is sure full of love. She felt happier than before. Haera saw her smiling like and idiot.  She stood beside her and just look at her.


 


 




   Yah the boys are gone so whats next.      
 



    Unnie you really should stop scaring me     

 

 


    You are in the love zone Chaera. Now we better pack up for tomorrow. Taeil oppa will fetch us.          

 




     Ah why Gwangju i dont understand.      




 

 

     Dad owns one of the company there and another one at Daegu. We might be seperated but our sister bonds never seperate.       


 

 


    Unnie does that means after i graduate we will move away from Seoul      

 


 



    Aniya. We will go back to back for the first year of us working in that company. Then we might separate. Its for our dad and protecting is from the Park Company.      

 


 


   You are right but lets meet Johnny oppa.    

 



   He have things to do.     
 


 



    Wait unnie how about we go to the Cafe basement.     
 

 




    That old rusty dance floor. We have yet to clean that.    

 



    I already ask your workers to clean it. And it looks new lets go.     

 



   Did the boys knows it.     

 



    Nope the first person that we will invited is Ten oppa. Since he will follow us for the Gwanju trip.      

 

 


   Woah. Okay lets go. Its been so long since we last dance.     

 

 

 

  Yeah. We should invite the boys soon so lets get change now.      

 

 

    This girl is sure happier than before.