Chapter 22 (Part I)

Would you.....


 

 

Happy Reading ^_^!


HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

JOHNNY TEN JUNGWOO LUCAS YUTA TAEIL

 

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



《2 weeks later》


 




 



  Yah get it right.    




Nuna isnt it supposed to be up left then right




  Aniya we change it yesterday. Even Ten oppa told me     




Kyaaa he still have time even if he is busy.




Yah she sent him the video thats why  




Ahh i get it. Arasso i will get it right  




You better or you will wash the dishes today.




Ahh hyung what kind of bet is that.




Ani you maknae kept run away when it comes to cleaning. So you better get it right or you will suffer.




Okay okay. Lets go.




  So we go step by step then we moved to the swaying part.    




Ah my favourite part. Okay letsgetit.






Chaera, Jisung and Jeno continue dancing while Haera and Jaemin were smiling while walking in the dance studio looking at the ones who is dancing in front of the mirror passionately not noticing them walking in. Once they finish their last step. Jisung drop laying on the floor while Chaera just stare at the mirror and Jeno turn to see that Haera was giving a thumbs up to him.









 Wow i never knew my sister is into dancing back so passionately    





   Unnie this is just for fun. Since when you are back.     




   Its just a two days one night trip. Glad that Johnny oppa is there to help.      




Babe did you bring those fruits.




    Here you go. Thanks to Jaemin help me packing up this foods for all of you.      




Nuna where is the rest.




   They are coming over soon. They just had something coming up.    




Ah. I see. Thank you for the snacks nuna  




    Aye its nothing. Yah Yoo Chaera you should really stop making deals with them. They suffered so much last week.     




   Its not my fault that they lost the deal. You know how pro i am when it comes to a deal.      




   Still you boys should really be careful even before you guys make a deal with this devil.      




Ayee how devil she is i still love her. Besides it just a lesson for us not to mess around with a girl who can stand up for her rights.




   Aigoo. Oppa is being sweet. Unnie how is Uncle Lee     




   Well thanks to him my work is quite lesser for now  since most of the paperworks is done.    




   Thats fast. Unnie you should be thankful that you wont touch those stacks of papers anymore     




    Aniya. Im thankful to all of you especially this guy.      




Its nothing much Haera.




YAH YOU GUYS HAVE THIS AWESOME ROOM




Man hyung this is legend.




Yah behave when you are in other people property




Ani why does Ten hyung must be the first one to know but not me. Ah heartue.




   Mark stop overreacting. Its cringy overrated      




   Oppa whats up. Where is Haechan though.      




Yah you miss him already  




   Ani. He never fails to meet up everytime.      




He says he have something on. I dont know what it is but he is meeting a girl.




   A WHAT OPPA.      




    A GIRL. OH MY REALLY ITS A GIRL     .




mwohya babe why are you so hyped up for him but not for me.




Yeah baby why so hyped up. Why cant you hyped up when we are alone together.




   Aish jinjja. Boys gets jealous easily than i thought.     




    Oppa why cant i be happy for my bestfriend.      




Ani. Its weird to see you like this.




     Everything is weird for you Nana. Nothing is perfect in your eyes.      
   



Baby..... you are perfect. Dont ever say that again.




    Yah no PDA in my studio. So Haechan has someone that he likes ayee.       




Might be. Well hyung always call someone before he went to sleep. Its weird to see him like that.




Jisung ah. Its called growing up. Haechan is sure happy by now.




He sure is. Now im happy that i wont get bothered by him anymore.




More like Haechan hyung wont be disturbing you anymore.




You got it right Chenle. So what do we miss.




Well nuna and hyung make some choreo and its almost done.




Plus this guy here will fail and will be cleaning the dishes today.




Wah jinjja. Jisung having his hard time.




Ayee hyung seriously.




     Well you guys go on and dance. Im going to shop for groceries. So dinner at My house.       




    Your house please unnie. This guy here lately doesn't clean up the mess so i dont want any additional mess.      




    Arasso. Im gonna get going. Jeno ah behave well okay.      




Im sorry i cant go with you babe.




    Its okay. Renjun and Chenle can help me. Mark oppa you can take care of this kids       




Well yeah. Unless you gave them free drinks later on. I will be fine with that




Kyaaa finally bestie time without Jeno huh




Yah you better behave or i tear you apart Renjun  




Ayee hyung i will take care of them since they are much likely not to be that childish.




So if Mark hyung and I stay . Who will pay for those drinks if we didnt get the free drinks.




     Chaera will pay for that. Remember Jaemin. One PDA and you are banned from entering here. Dont try to be a sly when theres security in this room       




Since when you installed them.




     I did oppa. My dad is watching us. Dont need to worry. They cant hear us since we didnt attach the audio connections.     




   If not you will be dead. Mom dont really like cheesy words. Even if dad keep on saying that to her but be wise. Dont do anything stupid on my territory        




YES MAAM.




     Unnie help me buy mango and peaches. I need to get back on track.       




    Okay. See you boys later. Renjun ah. Chenle lets go.       




See you soon babe.








After those three are no more in sight. All of the boys look at Chaera who is clueless at the moment. She look at the boys with her wide eyes and continue to eat the fruits that Haera brought earlier. Jisung and Mark has their curious face on while Jeno gave his blank face and Jaemin look at her with his questioning face.








    Whats wrong with all of you      




What do you mean you need to get back on track.




If you are talking about weight. Nuna you look just fine. Even skinnier than the ugly queenka.




Yah are you trying to go diet this time. If you are i strongly say no because you dont need any. Besides you look normal even you have eaten so many meats.




     Seriously. You guys are single minded. Im not trying to lose weights dummies. I went to my regular check up yesterday with Ten oppa since ALL OF YOU are busy.      




Mianhae. Schedules just keep on clashing. Also why i didnt know about this its sad.




Yah she told us about it but you arent around that time thats why.




Hyung can we just listen to what nuna has to say.




Yeah go on Chaera




    The doctor told me i have to get back on track of my normal meal. You guys really didnt observe my meals every time we go eat. Also you guys ate much more than me. Its fine but every time i have trip to go i didnt get normal meals regardless of the place       




I thought i monitor my baby correctly that she always eat her meals breakfast lunch and dinner.




    Nana you seriously just stare at me and makes me lost my appetite or my weak stomach sufferers every single time.      




Well sorry to say that most of the meals are unhealthy at the moment.




Yah she still eats it till finish.




    Well that's true but oppa just dont be upset. You took care of me so well and im happy for that.      




Aigoo. Jaemin finally do something right did he.




Well enough of those proud moments, now lets finish up our last step and we are off to dinner already.




     More like you guys are going to bash to my sister house and take your sweet time shower While my sister has to wait for all of us to get ready for dinner.       




I have to agree with nuna. We did that for almost all the time we spend our time here.




Well no one can deny that and lets get back from where we stop




       Oppa wait till i finish and we go back home together. I have something for you at home.        




Arasso.











◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






Kyaa. Its been a long time since we hang out together.




Yeah i finally have the power to speak my own language.




    If Lucas oppa is here. It would be much more crazier.      



I bet it will. So Haera...... how are you and Jeno.




    We are fine. He getting to understand the situation more and we trust each other.       




That good thing to hear. Im glad that you both get back together. If not i cant endure you being in pain.




    Renjun its fine. Ten and Taeil oppa has been there for me when im at my lowest.        




Since when you girls are so close to the hyungs.




    Before i get to know you. I hang out with Ten and Johnny so much. While Chaera was with Haechan and Mark. Even if Mark was my first friend. I feel much more closer with Johnny and Ten since i used ro trained with them.      




Nuna you were so young back then.




     They were like brothers to me. Plus I have to be at Taeil oppa sight during his trainee times due to my strict parents rule while they were away for almost a year.       




You didnt follow them to their business trip.




    Ani. I dont like to that is why Taeil oppa knows how i am more than he knows Chaera. Also he have to see us from far when i started to get to know you guys.       




Thats quite an interesting story i ever heard.




    Well you have much more to know Renjun. Chenle ah help me get 5 chickens and some mussels.      




Nuna this is so much. What are we eating for dinner today.




    Well since Chaera can't eat anything that has milk product anymore. Im making her samgyetang. She needs more protein and need to eat more soup base      .




You mean her normal meal that she would always had.




    Yeah. Her doctor warn her that she needs to get back on track or she would get back to her old sickness since she is starting to get back in dancing and active in travelling.        




How effective it will be when she doesnt get back on track.




     You will suffer badly. You guys didnt see it before. Mark once saw it and he never wants to see it again.       




That bad. I still dont understand your background story.




    Renjun..... you will soon know if you understand me well deeply.       
  



You are trying to say Jeno have not reached that stage yet.




      Yeah. He still dont know the old story. Only Mark oppa and Haechan knows. They wont want to think back since its the past.        




Let the past be the past. As long as you and Chaera are fine now. Nothing will be bad afterall. Its just between the circles




    You are so caring but sometimes your savageness is quite peaking ayee      




Hyung is always like that nuna. Nothing can beat him except Chaera. He always loses to her easily  




Yah thats because im trying to play easy on her.




Hyung you cant play easy when Haera state the fact with sarcasm. You cant even accept it when she was jokingly talking about your style this days.




You know what i dont want to argue when my bestfriend is here  




       You lost to that small kid. Yah im disappointed Renjun.       




She is like Chaera on top. How can i not lose to her. She has way much savage more than me when her savage mood is on.




But lately she became more natural than i thought. Nuna is that some effects from not getting back on her track.




       Its not Chenle. She just want to stay calm as she is happy that lately happiness is there for her. She knows that Jaemin has been treating her well and understand who Chaera was and not using Chaera for any purposes.          




Kyaaa thats a good point for him  




Nuna if Chaera gets samgyetang. What will we get.




 

    Army stew and some stir fried spicy chicken. Would that be good for today.       




Its fine. As long as we can get those snacks. Nuna can we buy this snacks please.




    Alright. Dont need to ask Chenle.     




Assa nuna is the best.




Yah dont get too much. We still have many things to buy.




  Well lets get back to find the ingredients shall we    



Lets go......