Chapter 20

Would you.....

 

Happy Reading ^_^!


HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

JOHNNY TEN JUNGWOO LUCAS YUTA TAEIL

 

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



   

 

  Aigooo this place is always clean after the clean up.    



Nuna when did this place being placed.



  Well its been here ever since the start of Mark oppa and Haera unnie friendship. Which followed by Haechan and then our no jam oppa. Not forgetting my Jaemin.      



Yah how can you both not show us this place.



Nuna this place is like heavens for dancers. Even if its not as nice as the others but it has so much of it.



  Well my mom uses most of her money on this place. So where did unnie put the things.      


 



 





The three of them starts to look around the basement studio. Jisung were just staring at the mirror immersed with his beauty while Jeno found a box. He delt curious and went to look whats inside. After opening it, he saw a picture of both siblings and a boy that he never see before. Also theres some letters inside and he found a necklace that has Chaera and Haera name. He took out the necklace and stare into it. Chaera turn around and saw Jeno had found the things that Haera told her to take. She smile and went towards him.







  Oppa you found the box.    




Oh ah sorry i didnt know this is the things that Haera told you.



  Aniya. Its fine. Besides all of this are old things.    



Even this necklace.



  Yeah. Its from my old friend that i used to have when i was little. His dad is so kind that he even do what his son ask.    



Where would he be right now



  I dont even know oppa. He and his family left on the day where my mom was sick. But our friendship didnt last long.    



Why is that so.
 


 




Chaera gave a weak smile before sitting on the floor. Jeno followed along while Jisung just enjoying his time with the mirror.

 



 



   If not because of him. I wont be friends with anyone. He makes me feel that i should not stay at those gloomy side that i was suppose to. In Fact i was so scared to have one. But he help me out and always be there for me. Not after one day he just left without any trace at all    



Which is when your mom was sick



   Well we were little and still growing. However he starts to act weirdly a month before he left. Unnie knows the reason behind but not me... which leads me to not trust anyone but my sister.     



You been through tough time Chaera.



    Well its for my feelings too. He was my first crush ever. But that didnt  last since i start to feel numb during that period. So i decided to not care about him anymore and moved on.     



Where you met Sunhwa and Jungwoo hyung.



   Yeah. They were fine up till Sunhwa told me not to hate Jungwoo no matter what.     



I still dont get the concept of you Sunhwa and Jungwoo hyung.



   Its a long story . To cut it short. Jungwoo and Sunhwa were childhood friends. They are so close that both of them cant be seperated. Which makes me and my sister part of her bestfriend. Jungwoo didnt accept it at first. After knowing that he used to like me and we began to to talk     



You both dated



   Ani. We didnt. We are just each other contacts. Because we grew closer. But his dumb sister kept separating me and Sunhwa which also brainwashing her brother till both of them are crazy.      



Thats where you became scared and block everyone from your world. Yah dont you know how hard Haechan have to pulled you out of that zone.



   Hey. In the end Jaemin oppa does it but not Haechan oppa. Neither do you or Renjun or Chenle or even Mark. Whats the point. I make you guys come to house everyday without me complaining. Better be thankful.     



Yah you still ignore us the first few times



   Oppa you should know that im not good with strangers. Additional of you guys were my sister friends at that moment.     



Well i cant deny with that.



   So yeah. Im done with the story telling now Jisung ah lets start..... Aigoo someone enjoying his time here.      



Nuna this place got me the feelings. Man im so excited.



You guys do your things. Im gonna sleep.



   Andwae. I bring you here for a reason. Now lets practice together    



I thought its a duet. Yah dont try to pull me in



   Oppa you know you have less than a week to cover up your mistake or you heard my words.     



I know what to do with Haera. Just dont pressurize me.



   Well if you dont want me to now lets do something productive. Now lets get the music ready and dance we go.     



Damn my first time in this dace studio.



Its just a basement studio.



Still its much better than what i expected  



Aish jinjja.....








◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









   Im so glad you followed     




   Hey Lucas is Lucas. So whats the plan now.     



   Oppa what would you like to eat for dinner.     



   Something like bbq.     



   Well that works so let me just look through this heavy files and we go and eat.     



   Yah you worked too hard for this.     



   Better be like that now than not being like one.     



   How come you are busy with things but not Chaera    



    She went back to Gwangju to finalized things. She gets too easy jobs. That is why she left almost nothing to do. Since she knew that most of the things are my dad works so she would just need to wait for my dad. While im sticking to Uncle Lee commands since my dad put him in charge of the company in Daegu at the moment.      



    Isnt that company is the richest in the area.      



    Well yeah its much busier than Gwangju. What does the company in Gwangju do is related to music records. Or intakes business of people who wants to compose. Basically branches is Gwangju is more on broadcast side while Branches in Daegu is more on Business. That is why Chaera didnt have much things as she done all in a month. Which i found it hilarious .       



   Well she might be next CEO of the company and who knows theres new entertainment that who takes in people who wants to compose.      



    Well im glad to say that you got the point right even if Chaera didnt tell you much of it.      



   WAIT. WHAT. YOU SERIOUS.      



    Yeah i am. That is why she kept going back and forth while working on the new entertainment branch that she wanted to released it soon in few years time. Well practically she will be busy soon. Once she have new things to do.     



 
  Aigoo. So how is your finals that coming up soon.      



    Well you know i can excel it well. Im taking it a day after i came back from this trip.      



    Well all i say good luck.      



   Aww. Thank you man. That is needed.     



    Can i ask you something.      



   Just say it i wont bite    



   Have you ever think that there is a possibility of you breaking up with Jeno     



   Oppa......     



    You dont have to answer it if you dont have the answer. I just want you to think and answer it to yourself.     



   Well oppa. I never thought of it. What makes you want to say that to me.      



    Well you know you have been closer to the hyung lines more than the dreamies lately. Plus you know how jealousy is between Jeno and Jaehyun hyung. Dont you ever feel weird that you the three of you will fight.      



   Oppa. I know that Jaehyun oppa has feeling for me. However i already told him that i never seen him beyond than a brother. I love Jeno so much oppa i cant left him hanging just for another boy. Jeno is pure and i dont have anyone else but Jeno in my heart.      



    So if i am Jeno. Will you be able to tell him what you just said to me…    



   I-i..........     








◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







5....6.....7...... down....     
 



   Woah that was amazing.      



Aye nuna you get the feeling straight when i just made two dance step.



  Isnt it normal for dancers.     



Yeah. It is nuna and im saying that im glad to have a dance with you.



    Ayee we still have long ways to go. Plus im much better than Jaemin oppa right.      



Aniya. You got more popping vibes than Jaemin. Jaemin is much different from you.


 

Aish this guy is defending his bromance.      



Its the truth. Ah im tired can we get something cold. Im kind of thirsty.



     Just bring those boxes up and wait for me upstairs.       



Nuna what about you



    I just wanna enjoy my alone time here. You should get a rest too Jisung. You been working hard for this dance. You guys just go to the counter and said thst to cut off from my points. I will be up in an hour.       



Nuna is the best. Hyung lets go



Enjoy your time here Chaera. Thanks for the free meal.








The boys left Chaera alone. She sigh and went to open the music that she used to dance on. She went to the middle of the studio and start to get the feel. Once it hits her she starts to dance passionately. Not noticing her surrounding. She just went to the flow and smoothly dance without any breaks. Towards the end of the song she starts to slow down and smoothly end the dance facing the mirror, staring like theres no tomorrow. After the song ended. She heard a clap from behind. Chaera turn around and saw the boys and even someone she didnt expect to be there. She smile and walk towards them.







    Mwohya i thought you were busy.       




Nuna that was much better than we do. Wait is that even contemporary.



    It is Jisung. Now tell me when this this guy came.     



He was at the table when we went up. Thats where he went here to look for you



Nuna how can you dance for 20 minutes straight.



   I dance for that long.      



Thats impressive Chaera. Is that the longest you have ever dance today.



    Well yeah. For non stop thats the longest i ever done. Oppa im thirsty. Lets get some water or fruits       



Did you ate breakfast today



She skip breakfast since she woke up at 12 noon today.



    Hey i was working on something last night that i slept late yesterday       



Aww my Cherry is working hard. Its okay Baby you did well for today.



   Ayee. Lets just go to Johnny oppa cafe. Who knows they sell my favourite toast.       



Nuna next time dont skip breakfast and lunch  



    Its still lunch time.      



Its almost dinner. We came here almost reaching to 5. Not blaming you for sure. Since we had practice earlier.




     Hey. That i wont argue       



Guys lets just go home. I will cook something for you guys.



    Oppa jinjja.      



Yes my dear Chaera. Now pack up. Johnny hyung is waiting for us at the alley.



    Oh my yassss. Jeno oppa dont forget the boxes.      



Yah i wont.