Chapter 15 (Part Ⅱ)

Would you.....

Happy Reading ^_^!


HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

JOHNNY TEN JUNGWOO LUCAS YUTA

 

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE





  Ahhh im so hungry.    


  The rest should be here soon.     


  You keep saying that for almost 20 times babe    


  Jagi...... lets just wait for them okay.      


  Babe you are so no jam.    


  I always get that. Now my dearly Haera nim. You just drink 3 cups of coffee and nearly 10 packets of snacks. Aigooo. No wonder your cafe is always out of stock      


  Are you dissing me.      


  Ani. Im just telling you to be patient. Baby....      



  No Jeno. Im not gonna be sweet again     



  Come on its just been hours since you did that. Please for me       


  Andwae. I rather watch my favourite show than doing aegyo. Wait you dont even like aegyo. Aish Jeno im hungryyyyyy     


  They should be here any minutes from now.    



  AND NOW IM ANNOUNCING THAT WE ARE HOME LOVE BIRDS.        


  Finally. So what did you buy.       


  Chaera brought us some meat and some other side dishes when we at the market earlier.      


   You guys are late. This girl is going nuts of hunger.       


   Mianhae. We went to stop by at Chaera house since someone forget to take their stuff.      


  Its not his fault Haechan. Dont try to tease my baby Jisung.       


  Ayee nuna…      


  Unnie today is your rest day since you work hard ever since last week and also im cooking with Jaemin and Renjun.       


  What...... since when did you said that i need to cook.         


  Oppa no buts you are joining me. I cant trust this guy here with seasoning.       


  Hey i always cook for them and they say its nice.        


 The last time you cook for me is such a waste oppa.        



  You still ate it finish.       


  Yeah till my stomach hurts the next day.        


  Guys arguments later. Get the food ready. Haera is going crazy if food delays.        


  Arasso. Nana hurry up.        


  Fine fine. You too Renjun.      



  When can i even get my own free time in this house.         








Chaera, Jaemin and Renjun went to the kitchen and start to cook while the rest went to hang out with the love birds in the living room. While Renjun is handling the meats. Chaera and Jaemin were handling the veggies. Jaemin is holding up his tears while cutting the onions while Chaera standing beside him were holding her laughs and trying her best to cut the carrots nicely. Renjun saw them and chuckled.







  You guys stop fooling around. The food wont be ready in time.       


  Yah. Try and cut this hurting onions. It hurts me.        


  More like you being a crybaby.       


  Hey im not crying at all. Im a man Cherry.       


  Still a boy in my perspective. So im done with the carrots. What else is there.        


  Whats the dish of the day.       


  Well i thought of simple grilling and eat with rice or wrap with lettuce.       


  And whats the ribs for.       


  That is for Haera unnie. Its not for today. The main dish is either we  grilled it or lets do bulgogi stir fry.      


  Ouh that sound nice. Lets do it.       


  Alright. Yah Na Jaemin you better wash your face. It looks ugly.        


Aish jinjja. I wanna look macho to Chaera but this onions are such disturbance. How can i cry infront of my soon to be baby girl        


  If you hate the food dont even dare to eat it. Now go away before you get stab by me       





Jaemin and Renjun were shooked at how Chaera is. Both of the boys look at each other and they just kept quiet not saying anything. Chaera took the veggies that Jaemin cut and moved away from Jaemin. Renjun looked at her and sigh. Signal Jaemin to come over to his side so Chaera wont do anything worst. Jaemin followed along and they start whispering. Being careful not to annoyed Chaera even more. After Jaemin move, Chaera sigh and left the kitchen.







  What just happened.       


  You know how Chaera hates to hear all that stuff when she is her cooking mode.       


  I didnt know about this. How would i know. Im just trying to impress her.      


  Dude you give it in the wrong timing. Now you know better not repeat it.      


  Man im gonna be busted later         


  Yah now she is cooking after eating you better make up with her.       


  Wait how would you know that she is mad.       


  You see her face is gloomy now. I can bet with you that she is not eating dinner.       


  Aish jinjja. Im gonna get killed by Haera.       


  Did you do something again.       


  Oh hyung you scared me.       


  Well. Chaera said that she just lost interest on cooking today. She is letting you guys to cook. So tell me whats wrong.      


  Ani. Chaera felt annoyed after hearing words that she dont even want to hear.         


  Really. Jaemin. You should know her better than me.       


  Mianhae. I didnt know that she felt like that.        


  Well i suggest you guys cook first. Chaera is in her room with Haechan. She would be fine later on.       


  Man i hope so.        


  Arasso. I will cook what she wants then. Trust me hyung i will get back happy Chaera.       


  YOU BETTER BE NA JAEMIN OR I WILL KILL YOU.      


  babe chill down     


  You heard her . Now lets cook.      







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








   Chaera come on stop being lazy      


   Im done with him being so nice to me    .



   Yah you know he loves you and now you are trying to push him away.      


   I didnt say anything like that Donghyuck.       


   Are you telling me you starting to fall for him.      


   Can you stop being an annoying person here. I have handle too much aegyo from Nana and im not accepting yours.      


   Hey im not that worst. Its called friendship affection      


   Really. Im not taking that     .


   You will due to no choice Cherry nim.      


   Man why cant people stop calling me that       


   Its cute. Everyone agree with that nickname. So get used to it. Yoo Chaera.      


   Aish jinjja. Just get out will you         



   You and your temper. Yah young lady. Just accept that you are falling for Jaemin.       


   Stop it Haechan. Its bothering me so much.      


    Then you tell me why you cancel the meet up at your usual place      


   That was because im trying to express my feelings for him idiot. But im too busy with new projects that is for two years from now. I dont have time for that anymore. And now im super duper confuse about myself. Like do i even like him. Or do i act like i do just to ease him out so no fuss occured. However i know thats bull so i decided to learn about him more. It Haechan. And im tired of this already.        


   Chaera.... its just the begining you cant give up like that.       


   I know but i dont know what to do anymore.      


   You know what. Im sure after this Jaemin will sure come to you for what happened earlier. You should start telling him there.


   I dont feel right doing that.


   You dont need to worry to much my dear Cherry nim. He is kind and loves you for who you are. Im sure he will understand and respect your decisions.


   You are right. Thanks oppa.


   FINALLY YOU CALLED ME THAT. IT TOOK YEARS.


   Yah dont even start.


   Aish jinjja. So tell me yes or no.


   What thing i have to say. Its that even valid enough to be explained.


   Maybe. Who knows. So answer me. Yes or No.


   Fine. Urgh. Yes i started it. Man how can i not lie to this guy  


   See it naturally come out. How amazed i am. Im so proud of you Haera.


   Urgh. It all started when the first time i saw him under the rain when i just came back from japan.


   Wow thats interesting. Well now all you got to do is to just tell him what you just tell me Chaera. It all takes those courage to speak up.


   Easy enough for you to say it clearly.


   You can do it. I can be sure of it.


   How can i not be thankful that you are my best friend


Well thanks to your sister that i know you much better than anyone would.





Chaera smile and went to hug Haechan. He hug her back and chuckled. After the hug. Both of them went to the living room. Chaera went to sit in between Haera and Jeno. She hug Haera and not caring How Jeno is.





   Nuna you look sad.


   Aniya im just tired.


   Chaera did Jaemin do something to you.


   Ani he didnt. Its just sudden no mood to cook.


  Man i miss your cookings. Why wont you cook.


   May you go and ask Jaemin himself. Well since the food is still long. Unnie im gonna borrow your skateboard.


   Yah where are you even going.


   The park. I need some air. I dont want to smell charred things here. See you later. Dont forget my rice Renjun oppa.



 




Chaera stood up and walk away from them. Haera look at Haechan who is just being himself. They were curious of what just happened to Chaera. All of the boys look at Jaemin who is cooking. He looked up and saw the boys including Haera staring at him.






    I swear i didnt do anything hurtful.


   You make me feel like you are acting fishy every single time  


   What did i even do.


   Aigooo. Jaemin hyung is in danger zone right now.


    Man he might even face the dungeon


   Guys stop overacting. My Haera wont even do that anymore.
 

 



   Aish no jam at all. Nuna did hyung spoiled you with no jam.    
 

 


   More like he turning me into one.     

 


   Baby.....why    
 



   Its the fact Jeno. Now when is the food gonna get ready. Im super duper hungry           

 


  In few hours time. We are still preparing.       

 


     Aish im gonna be dead soon     


 

     Ayee nuna we bought snacks too. Can we eat that first while waiting for the food.       


 

     Arasso. Yah Na Jaemin. You better fetch my sister before dinner. Or no food for you        
 

 

  Okay Haera.