Chapter 21

Would you.....

 

Happy Reading ^_^!


HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

JOHNNY TEN JUNGWOO LUCAS YUTA TAEIL

 

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

《SUNDAY TIME IT IS AYEEE》
 









Its Sunday and finally the siblings went to meet each other at Johnny's & Ten's cafe for lunch since Chaera new that Haera would be there every single time for light lunch. While botb of them were happily chatting about life. Their food arrive and Haera starts to cut the toast into bite size while Chaera starts to dig in to her meal too. Chaera notice that Haera became much more happier after her recent trip which makes her smile and start talking to Haera.












Kyaaaaa unnie how is Daegu so far.




Well its fine. Many people knows who is Lucas. Im jealous. Oh and Lucas miss hanging out with you. You guys should really have some bro and sis time. I truly understand why you always search for him when bad things happened.




Aigooo. Any news from dad. I cant seem to reach him this days.




You spent too much time on the boys. Not even a single call from you when i was away.




Mian. I just dont want to bother you since you are busy. So you are finally back to touch those paper again.






 

I will start back next week i guess. Dad told me not to rush things out. Since those papers that im doing is for him to settle things out. So im just taking a full break.




S o you are finally taking my advice huh .




Yah thanks to Ten and Yuta oppa that im finally realising how time is worth. Plus this week in is my last time taking those finals. I cant do bad on it.




Finally. I wish you the best that you can be the top scores in the school .




Thank you my little dummie.




Ayee unnie you should called me yesterday to pick you up. I didnt know you finish earlier than i thought .




Well i dont want you to be rushing for me since you have your time with the dreamies. So how are they. I miss them so much.




They look fine. Renjun oppa kept losing on the bets and he is going to help me cook instead of my Nana.




That is so much fun that i didnt know. Im jealous of you .




Unnie. Dont be besides you are going to spend time with someone today. Not with me but i hope you know who it is.




Yes i know. Is he okay when im not around.




Well he became cold when you arent around but he became so angry when he heard Jaehyun oppa name. Jealousy much.




If i were him i would be jealous to baby.









Chaera eyes went wide as she heard someone's voice that she didnt expect to hear. Haera chuckled and continue to eat. Chaera face towards the voice and gave her pissed off face when she saw Jaemin smiling brightly to her while going towards her and sat beside her. Snaking his hands around Chaera shoulder while giving a peck on her cheek.








NA JAEMIN. stop doing that it scares me .




Aww my baby boo is scared. How cute. Annyeong Haera. Long time no see.




Yah you really make my sister like a jelly. She never been like this before.




Ahh jinjja. I think i spoiled her too much. But i still love the way she is.




Oh shut it you. Now what brings you here.




Hyung said you will be here with your sister since your home is empty.




Ahh mian i forget to tell you that im out for lunch.




Ayee gwenchana. As long you ate your lunch and you little lady needs to stop skipping your breakfast okay .




Yah you skip your breakfast again .




Hehe i was in my dream land when its breakfast time .




You know you cant skip or you will lose so much weight. And even doctor told you that you cant be underweight or you will get sick soon.




No wonder she became much lighter than before. Thats it im gonna monitor you from now on.




Oppa i can take care of myself. Its just that i kept sleeping late for some reasons




Your reasons are sometimes invalid Chaera. Even Jaemin might actually knows what you are up to.




Babe why would you do that in the first place .




Its for something. I promise i will sleep early this time.




Arasso. Still im gonna monitor you till you are back on track okay .




Fine. Now help me finish this. Im quite full .




Yah you said you were hungry earlier .




Ani i ate rice before i sleep and hoddeok before i came here so yeah.



Aigoo. Thats my girl. So Haera when are you gonna talk to Jeno




I dont even know. Does he even wanna talk to me




You guys are weird. Its been almost two weeks since you guys stop talking.




Unnie kept saying that she miss him alot and she knows that staying silent wont make a difference




Yah shut your mouth or you cant enter my cafe for a month




Whatever you say. Lucas oppa will still spill the tea unnie




Aish jinjja that guy is going to get it from me.




Nuna hyung annyeong.




Jisung ah you are here finally.




Well sorry im late Jeno hyung kept stopping his pace so i just drag him here.




Aigooo. Jeno oppa why are you sweating.




Ani im not sweating. Its just the cold makes some droplets.




Since when you became more nonsense.




Oppa let him be besides its much better than him being so ego here.




Im done eating. Meet you at home for dinner time i owe Lucas oppa a full meal dinner. See you soon.










Haera stood up and sigh Before she step away she glance at Jeno and gave a weak smile before she left the place. Jeno was stunned. While jisung look confused. Once Haera are not in their sight Jaemin start to speak up.









Yah there is you chance dont go to a waste anymore Jeno.




Hyung please. I dont want to get killed by Haechan hyung that we cant meet Haera nuna anymore.




Oppa she just went for a walk at the Hangang river area there. Just know what you deal with me. Time is ticking .




Arasso. Wish me luck.










Jeno went to catch up with Haera while the rest just smile at how they are finally getting back on track for their relationship. Chaera giggle as she sip her drink while Jaemin finish his last bite and look at Chaera.










Baby whats so funny.




Jeno oppa is being funny for once. Well i hope unnie is back to her happy side




We all hope for that nuna.




So what do we do next.




Lets play bowling. Who ever lost the game will pay for everything.




Count me in. Im pro at this.




Hey im much better than you Jisung. Remember the last time we went with Chenle.




Ah i miss those dance. So when are we going




How about now. Since i need to kill time for dinner later plus i bet Jeno will be there.




How would you know about that.




Oppa both of them still love each other there is no way she turn down on him




Nuna what if theres is a plot twist.




Lets just say that you guys will get anything you want for 3 days only




Cool we are getting three wishes




Yes. If theres plot twist in this. If not you guys owe me a week of suffer.




The only thing that i wont bet on.




Oh come on. Its now or never and oppa you wont get to see the rare Chaera that you always wanted to see.




Nuna hyung. Its the best i go somewhere ......




Yah its nothing dirty. Its just seeing Chaera being cute and adorable. Not moody and Chonky.




So deal or not.




Fine. Deal. But under one condition. Jaemin hyung must suffer more than me.




Yah where is the equalization at




Ani. Hyung. You hang out with nuna more than me . Mostly i have been with her its either food or dance. You hyung. You even sleep beside her when you sleep over her house.




Aish jinjja. Fine .




Great. Now lets have fun. Loser pays everything.






Chaera chukled and start to walk away from the place while the boys were having those frustrations whenever they make a bet with Chaera.









Ahh what a day. Baby wait up will you.




Slow pokes hurry up im not waiting.




Hyung how can you handle her so well .




As long as loyalty is there. Nothing can stop us. Cherry wait for us. Yah lets go before she is totally gone from my sight.




Yeah. Lets go .












◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


 

 

Haera were walking along the Hangang river area with her hands tucked in the hoddie pockets that she wore. Its the hoodie that Jeno bought for her when their first week of relationship. While walking she kept seeing many couples around her. Not noticing that Jeno was behind her from a distance watching Haera actions. Haera kept her weak smile when some of the couple greeted her. After walking and walking she stop her pace and turn around as she have the sense that someone is following her. After turning she sigh and turn back not even greeting Jeno before she could even take a step. She felt his hands on hers and she was being pulled by him to his embrace. Her eyes went wide as she was in his embrace. Jeno arms went around her waist and tight hug her that she cant escape from him. Leaning his chin on Haera head, softly talking to her.
 










Its been a long time since we been like this. Dont you miss it.







kept her silent as her whole body was freezed after getting the hug. Not even knowing why she cant speak back to him .







Babe im so sorry that i hurt your feelings. Its hurting me too and i realized that im at wrong. I should understand you more. After what the boys and your sister told me its just hurts me seeing you with the hyung lines. Especially Jaehyun hyung. I know im not that good but i promise you that i will change for us. Im just so sorry for what i have done honey. I missed you so much that i could not even let you go just like that. Babe please dont leave me .











He let her go and cupped her cheeks while looking into her eyes










Forgive me please .




I can forgive you. Only under one condition.




What is it.




Prove to me that im worth for you










Jeno chuckled and kiss her deeply moving his hands back to her waist and bring her closer while 's hand were on his shoulder. Both of them were smiling while kissing each other like theres no tomorrow. After that long kiss both of them pulled away while staying at the same position while facing each other.










Mianhae.




Aniya its okay. That is what couples always do am i right.




Still im just being childish that moment.




Its fine Jeno honey. Now my attention is free when you are in need .




Just promise me that you wont hang out with Jaehyun hyung more than i would.




That if you can be more man up and show to him that im yours and no one should get the chance.




Babe you didnt meant by the thing right .




Honey. Claiming doent mean you need to go through that. Just prove to them that you love me for who i am. Not for nonsense reason.




Arasso. I will make everyone know that you are mine forever.




How can i not love this dummie .




I love you more .




Lets just hope we arent what we are before okay.




I promise it wont happen. So do you forgive me




What if i say i dont .




Baby......







She smile and gave him a peck before squishing his cheek.






Aigoo my baby is upset isnt he. Well im much more upset that he used to make me realise that silence hurts .




Im sorry... okay i will make up those silence with anything you want. I just want us to be happy




Babe when its you that is all i have i dont need anything else.




Arasso. I wont let you down anymore.




Aigoo. Now babe lets go home. I have to make dinner for Lucas.




Wait he is really heading over to your house today .




Yes babe. What i say i always mean it now lets go. You are going to be my assistant chef.





What will i get after that .




One night ticket of cuddling. I know you have nothing tomorrow .




That sounds interesting .




Come on or your ticket will be shredded .




Okay okay lets go........ .