Chapter 40

Would you.....


 

Happy Reading ^_^!

 


 

HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

   JOHNNY      TEN       JUNGWOO      LUCAS    YUTA    TAEIL    .

  YEMIN  .  MR YOO/SIBLINGS DAD  .


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE

 


 









 

 






 

《 A FEW YEARS LATER 》







 

   Yemin ah. How is the status of the trainees  .




 

    They are doing well unnie. Also the music record we have been producing is doing well. Nothing drop badly from the Chart.




 

    That's great. Well you can take your leave. There's nothing much we could do now. We just need updates from the Daegu sides then we can proceed to the other projects that are on hold    .




 

   Yes ma'am. Oh are you going to Haera wedding this afternoon   .




 

   Of course i would. We will leave in 2 hours time. I will ask my secretary to do all updates that's needed to be done by this week   .




 

   Alright then unnie. Oh besides that. Can i ask you something   . 




 

    Spill the tea Yemin   .




 

    When are you and Jaemin oppa are going to tie knots. I never seen him prepare anything for you both. Plus you are eating for two....




 

   Don't need to worry about that Yemin. Both of us still have time to prepare. It's just Jaemin kept himself busy these days. Its should be fine   .




 

    I see that. Well i will get our coffee and we wait for my driver to send us back to Seoul  .




 

   Alright. See you soon   .









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Woah someone is getting married today.




 

Man i have waited for this for so long.




 

Congrats man. You are going to be someone husband soon.




 

Yah you are going to be someone's father. When are you going to tie the knot with her  




 

That i don't know when but soon. Both of us just need time.




 

Hyung you better prepare soon. If not she would just focus on her job and not even care about you and wedding anymore.




 

You do know that Chaera have mood swings lately.




 

I know. Its just i don't know what to do after I make her pregnant.




 

Its your responsibility man. She is coming this afternoon. Better make her feel worth it.




 

Should have monitored you guys during the busan trip. You guys are wild and she is still young.




 

Its just been 2 months man.




 

Still its your responsibility hyung.




 

I know. I know.




 

Yah what did Daddy Yoo say to you that makes you feel like this.




 

Well its my mistake that I did it before the wedding. He said that not to disappoint Chaera. She has been through the ups and downs. I need to make her feel happy and worth the life she has been through.




 

Jaemin ah. As long as you love her. I'm sure everything will be fine.




 

I don't wanna lose her but i just don't know what to do right now.




 

Well it's all in you man. Think. You have the brain.




 

Oh hyung why not you propose to her today. I will be romantic. Plus you have 7 more months so might as well you get married to her as soon as possible.




 

Yeah man. The maknae is right.




 

We'll see how it goes. Right now the main star is Jeno. Let's make him feel like he own the world today.




 

YAH ITS MY DAY YOU GUYS BETTER NOT RUIN IT.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





 

  Dad im so nervous for today   .




 

   Oh you will be fine dear. It's your day today. Im sure you will enjoy your married life soon  .




 

   Well easy for you to say. I didn't expect it to be so soon dad   .




 

   Trust me. It will go smoothly. Aigoo my daughter ia so beautiful in my eyes. I knew Chaera pick the right dress for you  .




 

   I love it so much and where is she   .




 

   She would arrive soon. I heard they finish up most of her project there   .




 

   That girl should not even overwork. She has to take care of herself   .




 

  Well i didn't even expect to have grandchildren so soon too   .




 

    UNNIE WE ARE HERE  . 




 

   Yah what took you so long to reach here   .




 

   Heavy roads unnie. Oh my gawd you look like a queen. Damn gurl   .




 

   Oh you making me shy. Dad you may go. I will be ready once this girls are ready  .




 

   Alright girls. Have fun  .







 

The siblings dad left. The girls look at Chaera with a smirk. Chaera were confused and all she knows is she was being dragged to a giant sofa.

 





 

   YAH I'M STILL FRAGILE   .




 

   Unnie you know that the boys aren't far from here right   .




 

   Still since when you are this excited unnie   .



 

    

   How can you eat for two when you still aren't married yet   .




 

   Unnie god loves to give me surprise now here i am attending my sister's wedding first before my child was even born   .




 

    .....    Yah still. I'm so proud of you Chaera   .




 

   Yeah im proud that i will be a young mother   .




 

    That's not what she meant Chaera unnie   .




 

    Then what is it   .




 

    I'm proud that you accept Jaemin of who he is. If not i don't know who you would end with   .




 

    Well i do too. He is the one who makes me realise that there is much more than it was before   .




 

   Overall you guys are going to be parents. And now better not be working till you are stress missy. Yemin should be able to take care of it once she is and expert   .




 

    Alright now. Today was suppose to be Haera unnie day. Its the biggest day ever. Aren't you excited   .




 

   More like im nervous. Oh girls i bring a different type of dresses. I hope you all will like it   .




 

   For you i will wear anything unnie   .




 

    Yeah unnie. Now let's get ready. We don't really have much time for today.




 

Alright then. I lets get it started   .









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





 

《TIME SKIPPED 》







 

As the wedding ceremony was over. It was time for the party. Everyone were having fun. With all the drinks and food. However, Chaera and the rest were still a minor so Chaera decided not to join the party instead. She was alone in the park area having some fresh air. She found a bench and went towards it since she doesn't want to tire herself out. As she admires the moon and the stars. She smiles widely remembering her past with all the ups and downs thats she gon through. Just then she felt a presence beside her. She smiled and chuckled.










 

Mwohya i thought you will be enjoying the food.




 

   Oppa im not that hungry. I'm just a little tired   .




 

Here your favourite juice. Don't worry no weird stuff. Its pure juice.




 

    Thank you. Where is Jaemin though   .




 

Somewhere around trying to please the guests. Why are you here.




 

    Fresh air is what i need. I don't want to smell like junk in there   .




 

Understandable. Well congrats to you  .




 

   Congrats of what   . 




 

Eating for two. Being loyal to Jaemin. Staying strong with that fella. I'm super proud of you Chaera  .




 

    Well good things always comes in the end oppa. So where is your other soul   .




 

Yah i have yet to find one.




 

MARK HYUNG. HELP US TAEIL HYUNG IS GOING INSANE.




 

Well i guess my time is up. I suggest that you go up to the balcony upstairs. Staying here will sure make you feel bored. Besides the balcony have better view.




 

    Alright. Have fun with Taeil oppa   .

 





 

He chuckled and left. Chaera were hesitating to go to the balcony but in the end she went up. Once she arrived she saw someone were leaning on the balcony looking up to the sky. From your position you know who is it and slowly walk towards the person. You chuckled to see the person to be in a daze. You did the same and smile widely.









 

    It's beautiful isn't it   .




 

Not as beautiful as you.




 

    So what have you been thinking. You seem to look like there's many things going through your mind   .




 

Well i'm happy that Haera and Jeno are married. I'm happy that we will have our mini us soon. I'm happy that we have been together for years.




 

   And i am happy that i can be with you   .




 

Im happy too babe. So happy till I can't describe what im feeling right now   .




 

   



 

Both of them were looking at each other sweetly. Chaera smile and gave a peck to Jaemin. He smiled  with tear dropping down. He placed his hand on her belly and look at it.









 

Thank you so much Chaera.




 

   Thank you to you too babe. You have been the best man that i could ever ask for  .




 

If we never met we won't be like this anymore.




 

    Hey don't say that. Now look where we are. I'm proud that you are here with me. I could never ask for anything else   .




 

Still without you i won't know where i would go.




 

   I know that babe. Now stop crying or you will make me cry   .




 

Alright. I will stop after i say this.




 

   Say what  .




 

For my last request. Would you let me be your only soulmate till our death   .




 

   Of Course you will be my soulmate  .





 

Yoo Chaera.... Would you love marry me....







 

Jaemin kneeled down and took out a ring making Chaera speechless. Its the first time that Jaemin and Chaera facing this. Which makes Chaera starts to cry. Just then people starts to cheer them up asking Chaera to accept Jaemin.








 

   Just accept him already. You guys are a perfect couple anyways  .




 

Yeah Chaera congrats to you.




 

     Accept it. You guys will be the best couple i swear    .




 

    I'm hungry call me when they are getting married   .




 

   Unnie accept it   .






 

Chaera look at Jaemin and nodded her head. Accepting the proposal. Everyone cheered and Jaemin put the ring on her finger. Afterwards his lips were on hers. Both were so happy that they can't express it with words. Everyone left after they saw the lovebirds kissing. After the kiss both of them Chuckled and lean their head together.










 

Thank you so much babe.




 

    Same goes to you   .




 

I promise i would never leave you  .




 

   I know you wont. Oppa....




 

Yes my love....




 

      Saranghae.....



 

Nado Saranghae......
















 

THE END.