Chapter 14

Would you.....

  

Happy Reading ^_^!


HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

JOHNNY TEN JUNGWOO LUCAS        YUTA        TAEIL        

 

 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE


 
 


 


Its been a week and the boys were starting to feel exhausted. The hyung lines were sleeping while the rest were having their own time. While Jisung and Chenle were playing finger war. 2000 lines were just staring at each other. They were betting with each other that who loses cant contact with the siblings for a day. They were enduring the stare and its been more than half an hour.







I'm not gonna lose


 


Who says i am losing

 


How much more we have to stay like this.
 



Until 2 out of 4 of us lose the game  

 


Its now or never.

 


Aish jinjja if it wasn't for the girls i wont even bet for this.

 


Easy for you to say. Its been a week since i ever called Haera.
 



You guys are sure insane.

 


Mark hyung don't interrupt. It's between best friends and lovers. That is why they are super insane.
 



      You guys are nuts. Chaera and Haera are in overseas trip. They had something to do with their parents.      
 



WHAT.....
 



HYUNG JINJJA.
 




Assa Jaemin and Jeno lose.

 


Aish jinjja. I'm not gonna play that game ever again
 



Hyung what did you just say.
 



     Chaera and Haera are now in Australia their father asked them to meet with one of his client there and they will be back in Korea in few days time.      
 



Man does that mean that we cant call or text them.
 



    For this few days you can't     .
 



Then for what we play this game for.

 


Yah its some news that we just know. Lucas hyung is always the one who would tell us last minutes.

 

 

Guys we just knew it early morning today. They text us. We aren't at the wrong side.

 

 


Aish jinjja.
 



But i'm sure one of them will have a Chat with one of you. Besides they are staying at a hotel. Im sure social media works.
 



     Ah technology days. Who is hungry. Im gonna get some food.      
 



Hyung make it all of us are hungry.

 


    Arasso     .





 

Lucas went out to get some food while the rest of the boys feel disappointed. Mark chuckled and smile at them



 



Yah just because you guys cant contact them it doesn't meant that it's the end of the world

 

 



Hyung it is to us.
 

 



Yah to just the lovers. Not Best Friends
 



Whatever you say Renjun

 

 


Cheer up guys. They will be back before we get back to Korea
 



Hyung you don't understand. I miss my baby boo.
 



Yah thats too cringy.

 


Yah its my girl i can call her anything i want.
 



Aigoo. You guys. Go and get some rest before Lucas come back with your foods. I will be with the other hyungs.
 



Hyung is Winwin hyung playing games right now.
 



Im sure he is.

 


Nice im following you.
 

 



Aish jinjja. Im gonna go to sleep

 

 


Aigoo
 







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







     Really. Australia. Meeting our uncle of our mother side. Not a client     



    Yah we cant tell the boys that we are here for meetings about the company that dad owns.      

 



    Man he owns bunch of them. How can not everyone knows.      
 



    They see us as normal people Chaera. Besides we might be one of the CEO in one of the company.      
 



    Really. I rather lived as my normal life.      
 



    Chaera you got to be confident. Now where is he.      
 



    Unnie we have been waiting for an hour. Even my coffee is flushed out.      

 


    I will buy you more if you promise me not to be angsty     
 



    For food i will do anything.      
 



Aigoo. My beautiful child have you wait so long.
 



    Uncle Lee. Its been so long.      
 



Aigooo. You guys grown up beautifully just like your mom.     

 


    Aniya. Its just natural born. So why do we need to meet up here. Why cant we just be in Korea          

 

 


Ah about that. Well your dad doesn't want his enemy to know about this. So he decided to lie about this to his enemy and bring you guys here.

 


     Ahh The Park's company still trying to take over. I can see that.       
 



So you ready to listen about it.
 



    Yeah. Besides we are the only child of our parents.      
 



Great lets get started.
 


 



《 skip time...... 》

 

 



So you girls are fine with it.
 

 



    Yeah. I mean its gonna be ours soon and dad will sure be proud of us     


 



Great. Well i got to go. See you girls in few years time.

 

 


     Oh Uncle Lee when can we meet your son     .




 

Anytime you want. But he is always busy with his work. I cant help it but to not remind him to meet you guys. But you girls got met him before. Its just that you both didnt hang out with him

 

 


    Do we even know his son     

 

 


He is part of NCT. Just 4 to 5 years older than you young ladies
 


 



    Seolma........     
 


 



You will know it soon. Alright. I will get going. You girls enjoy your stay here.
 

 



   Alright Uncle Lee.      


 

 



He left and both siblings loom at each other still thinking of who is our uncle son.
 


 



    Yah our sir name is still Yoo. So dont bother to be curious of which of the boys is our cousin.      
 


 



    Still they are our cousin. Mother side relatives.      
 


 



    I  suggest you better think of Nana more. He will be sad if you think about someone else.      
 


 



     We are not together unnie.      
 

 


    
    Say you miss him dont you.      

 

 



    Unnie stop. Why do you have to bring him up     .
    

 

 


    I heard what you said to Jaemin. You are starting to like him are you. Yah tell me.     





 

    Unnie seriously. I think you miss Jeno oppa too much that you are starting to bother me too much.      
 


 



    Im trying to catch up our siblings time. Why cant i do that.      

 


 


    Ahh i dont know. What i know now is im hungry and im gonna get myself delicious food.      



 



    Yah we have yet to finish up our conversation. Yah Yoo Chaera.      
 


 



   Available in Korea. Now get your up and move. Im not waiting     
 


 



    Aish jinjja this girl is so urghhh.      
 


 



    Hurry up sloth.      
 


 



    I'M COMING.      
 


 










◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆




 

 


 




 



After a long splendid rest. The boys were bored that they can't contact the siblings at the moment after all. While they were waiting for themself for photoshoot. The Dreamies were playing games while they hyung lines were having their discussion. Jaemin and Jeno were staring at the wall with their phones on their hands and not even moving a budge at all. Mark saw them and chuckled.








 


Aigooo someone is missing someone.
 

 



     So they are the ones who is in love with my cousin.      
 



Aish you scared me. Taeil hyung i thought you have some discussion with the hyungs.
 



    Well is not for me anyways. So whats up with them.      
 



Hyung how are you and the siblings are cousins.

 


    Their mom is my aunt. We barely see each other due to my dad busy business. Plus i think they met my dad today in Australia. They themselves didn't know about it but they eventually know.      

 


I never knew that  
 



    Never ask never know. Keep an eye on both of them. I dont want to see any of my cousins to be heart broken again.      

 

 

So you knew hyung.
 

 



    I have Johnny for a reason Mark. Well im gonna get some food. Want some.      
 

 



Nahh im fine.

 

 


    Ayo wassup.... oh hyung annyeong.      
 

 



    Lucas you look happy.      
 

 



    Ofcourse the picture turn out great oh wait what happened to them     

 

 


    When someone in love they become souless of not meeting them. Yah keep an eye for both of them. One break i won't even hesitate to give punishments.      
 

 



Yes sir.



 




Taeil left them and Lucas gave Mark his confuse face. Mark starts to laugh and clap like a seal.






    Mwohya. What is he trying to say. Yah stop laughing     

 

 



You know Haera and Chaera

 

 


     Ofcourse. The greatest siblings i know.      

 



Taeil hyung is their oldest cousin. But not everyone knows
 

 



    DAEBAK. JINJJA?! ARE YOU FOR REAL.      
 

 



Ask him yourself dude. He told me that their mom is his aunt. Besides they didnt even spend more time together than we did.

 

 


    That . Thats cool     .

 

 


Cool enough you say. Jeno ah Jaemin ah you guys okay.

 


 


Hyung i feel soulless.
 

 



Me too.
 


 



    Aigoo. You guys didnt even left a text to them at all. In a chat is possible since there is wifi     

 


 


Hyung for once i declare you are so smart  

 


 


Hyung daebak i owe you one.

 


 

    Aigoo they became dumb after falling in love     .

 

 


Oh guys. Try to not make trouble. Or Taeil hyung will take charge.
 

 



What are you trying to say
 

 



Think and smile after that

 

 


What.........
 

 



Im gonna get some food. Just leave a text  im sure they will reply before sleeping or they most probably not check their phone at all

 

 



Hyung their timing and our timing is different
 

 



Then if you are smart enough what will you do then

 

 


Arasso. Hyung dont worry i will take good care of the rest.
 

 



Nice. Annyeong.

 

 


Now what are we going to do.

 

 


Well im going to spam my baby girl. You do whatever you want.

 

 


Aish jinjja..
 

 



    Jaemin ah. Someone called you      





 

Who would it be.
 


 



    Dont take it Jaemin     

 

 


If Jungwoo hyung say its. It much be that noisy sister.
 


 



    Just dont. She is trying to brainwash you.  Trust me on this.     
 

 



Arasso. Johnny hyung i wont take that call.
 

 



    Woah. Thats a fast reply. Well i ended the call for you earlier     .
 

 



Thanks hyung.
 

 



    Anything for you. Now here. Chaera ask me to let you have your talk time now before she went to sleep.      

 

 


Jinjja. Sleeping in the afternoon. Thats weird. Why you have the access to her  

 

 


    Yah you dont remember. She only trust Johnny hyung at the moment.      
 

 



Oh wait what. Why do i not know about this  

 


 


    Never ask never know Jaemin. Hurry up you have 10 minutes      
 


 


Nice.



 




 



Jaemin took the phone and quickly spam Chaera on the chat. He was glad that he get the time to have a talk with Chaera or he will go wild if he didnt. Even if both of them are not together yet. The rest of the members already knew that both of them will be one. They know how much Jaemin loves Chaera but they just don't understand why Chaera didn't get the hint since the start. Till it  took years for Jaemin to wait. While Jaemin was waiting for Chaera reply He continuously stare at the phone without blinking.
 


 




Yah no reply yet.

 

 


Ani.



 

 




Chat:
 


 




Hi there my Cherry nim!

 


Chaera ah!?
 


Yoo chaera are you alive?
 


MY BEAUTIFUL CHERRY NIM alive?
 


Yoo Chaera come on. Reply please. I have 10 minutes to express to you
 


▶        ah im sorry. Connection is slow. So whats up ^_^?    
 

 

FINALLY. SO....... How are you in your trip
 


▶       oppa if you dont mind that we can talk more after you get back from  Japan    
 


yah is that how you welcome me. Ha..... heartue :")
 


▶       aigooo someone is sulking. Okay im sorry. How is Japan. How is my baby Jisung     


 


Really?! Jisung.. not asking about me
 


▶      oppa if you are sad like this. There is no way that i could possibly fall for you. You acting like a kid     
 


hey im not a kid im a man.
 


▶      too manly that is like a kid.     
 


you dont miss me? :"(
 


    who said that. Of course i miss you. Miss joking around with you. Haera unnie miss you guys too.      
 


YES I KNEW YOU MISS ME......
 


▶      oh oppa about meet up at usual place for next week. Im sorry to say i have to cancel it.      
 


eh why. Miss Cherry nim is there something wrong
 


▶     ani im just telling you     
 


ah my hearteu. Why the hyungs never let me to call you earlier. So sad.
 



▶        so im guessing that the boys told you that you cant call me.      
 


 i miss your voice. :"(
 


    its available in Korea. Oppa i cant chat for long. I have somewhere to go.      
 


 that fast. I didnt even sta7rt to express myself
 


▶       well dear Nana. You are left with 1 minute. Starting from now......     
 


WHAT THAT FAST

 

       Time is sure ticking my friend ;)     
 


fine...... i miss you. Lets meet a day after your rest day. I have something important to you.
 


▶       times up okay bye bye     
 


love you........







After his last text. No more reply from Chaera. As Johnny took back the phone and smile. Jaemin look at him in disbelieve and start sulking







    Yah be greatful that she talk to you…      

 



Time is sure cruel.
 



    What to do when its reality. Jeno stop crying over the phone.       

 


20 minutes is so short.
 



Yah mine is just 10 minutes how is that short.
 



You dont understand 2 weeks of distance is a pain

 


Lovers. I just dont get it      .
 



Yah you will face it once you are with one.
 


 


Whatever you say.
 

 



    Guys it's your turn and stop giving that face. You guys will be meeting them sooner.        
 


 


You said as if you know when is when

 

 

 
    Yah i know my world so well.       

 

 



Whatever hyung.