Chapter 35

Would you.....



 

Happy Reading ^_^!

 


 

HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

   JOHNNY      TEN       JUNGWOO      LUCAS    YUTA    TAEIL    .

  YEMIN  .  MR YOO/SIBLINGS DAD  .


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE

 


 










 












   GUYS WHEN ARE YOU ALL GONNA GET READY   .




Nuna do we really need to go to the cafe




  You guys promised me. Plus i need to get myself back on track before seeing my sister back healthy   .




Babe you know you are going to the hospital tomorrow to spare some blood right.




  Well yeah. Still i dont want to see her in that state. It hurts my heart   .




Yeah we understand that. So whats your plan now.




   Well we are still unsure when will Chaera woke up from her sleep. Also Yemin and Haechan is taking care of the Company in Gwangju with Johnny oppa. Yeah. I just want her to see Jaemin first when she woke up    .




If thats what you want we respect it. But dont you want to see her last time before she woke up.




 I will see her after i finish the things i need to do tomorrow.




Nuna all of us are ready. Lets go.




   Well now is the time to be happy   .





◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





Jaemin were sitting right beside Chaera. Looking at her with a smile while holding her hand. All he knew was she is safe and alive. He never knew that theres still chance for her to survive. Minutes later the doctor came in with Jungwoo. Jaemin look and gave a faint smile.







Well morning Mr Na. Its been awhile since i met you.




Its been a while too Doctor.




   Well i found a doctor that is incharge of monitoring Chaera's condition. You have been here all night   .




Yeah. I cancel all my schedule. I just want to see her awake being healthy




  Well i leave the doctor to you. Oh and come to the canteen. You need to eat. Have lunch with me and Jungyoon.




Wait Jungyoon is here.



   Oh i forget to tell you. After months that we left the school. And continuously going in and out of this hospital. I decide to work in here while Jungyoon work under FBI. Dont worry she is still under supervision.




Oh okay. Thanks hyung. Like for real.




  Its okay Jaemin. Its all yours Doctor.




Thanks Jungwoo.








Jungwoo left the room. Jaemin sigh and face Chaera caressing her hand. The doctor smile and went near them.







So she is the one that you've been talking about for few years




The only girl that you would know doctor.




I heard that she is your fiance.




My first and last woman that i ever need. How is her condition doctor.




She is healthy. Its just that we need to set the date for the blood transfusion. However she might face PTSD once she woke up. Do you want her to go through therapy.




Whats the best for her it would be thankful. I just want her to be a normal girl that live a happy life. Its been so long since i saw her smile.




I get that Mr Na. Once she is awake i will do my best to make her to her normal state.




Alright then.





 

Tomorrow i will do some check up on her injuries. To see if theres some infections or other things. Dont worry Mr Na, she will be fine.




I know i can trust you Doctor. Thats for today doctor. I need my time with her for the moment.




As you wish Mr Na. However. Dont stay up all night. Its not good for your health.




Dont worry. I wont stay up late.









The doctor left Jaemin and Chaera alone. Jaemin sigh again while looking at Chaera. His mind is full of thoughts and worries at the moment. Yet he wont know what would possibly happened. As he is inside the room. With just beeping sound being heard. He hold her hands tightly and gave a light kiss on her forehand. Tears starts to form as he still remembers everything vividly. Mix feelings form and he just hope that what he said earlier would come true. He hated to see Chaera in this state as it really hurts him.








When will you be right my side healthily. I dont want to see you in this condition for so long. Please wake up for me. Please Chaera... Im begging you...










◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












Nuna i never thought your cafe is vandalised with fans cute notes for us.




  Because of you guys my cafe is not that clean okay. They are crazy at times   .




Well they have yet to know that you are going to be my wife.




Get a room please both of you.




Well someone is just jealous of not having his other half.




Oh please i rather focus on myself first.




   Guys if you both wanna argue about this small matter. Better get your out of my cafe. I don't want any stupid incidents happened here   .




Mianhae. Ouh Uncle Yoo. What brings you here.




  Too see how is this cafe going. It seems like Haera manage it so well without me   .




Of course daddy Yoo. She have been doing well with my help.




   More like just staying by my side most of his time. Other times Johnny and Ten oppa help me along. They been so kind to me.




   Glad to hear that.




   Dad arent you busy with some things that is confidential.




  Well im done with that long time ago.




What do you mean by long time ago uncle yoo.




   Well The Parks and his own mens have been arrested for doing illegal trading using stolen stuff that Chanyeol stole all this time. Also they are suspended from going anywhere. Long short, we are free from The Parks grudge.




Is there any bad news for us to know.




   About Chaera. What i heard from Jaemin is that Chaera is still under coma. The doctor said that she might face PTSD. Which all of us must be careful of things around her.




Jaemin will get his private doctor to do some therapy or treatment right.




  That you have to ask Jaemin himself. Haera my beautiful daughter. Please go and visit your sister. Also Chenle try and help Jaemin by taking care of Chaera while Jaemin have his rest. He have been staying up for days already. I dont want him to not be healthy just because of Chaera condition  .




   Alright dad. Now do you want some coffee made by your son-in-law




  Oh that would be so lovely. Thank you Jeno.




Babe you owe me one .