Chapter 37

Would you.....


 

Happy Reading ^_^!

 


 

HAERA CHAERA

MARK HAECHAN JISUNG

RENJUN JENO CHENLE JAEMIN

 

   JOHNNY      TEN       JUNGWOO      LUCAS    YUTA    TAEIL    .

  YEMIN  .  MR YOO/SIBLINGS DAD  .


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

ITALICS - CHINESE

 


 






 

 









 

Aigoo she still looks the same.




 

Ofcourse she is. Chaera is just Chaera.




 

Well guys its been days she has been like that.




 

She have yet to woken up.




 

You see what you asked Jisung.




 

I wish nuna would wake up soon. I miss playing with her.




 

All of us wish the same thing Jisung. How is Haera right now Renjun.




 

She is fine. Its just Jeno being so clingy to her. She feel kind of annoyed at times.




 

Jeno is sure having his best times with his fiancee.




 

Well hyung. You will too once Chaera is awake. Im sure that she misses you more than anyone would.




 

Yeah she will.




 

     Okay guys visiting hours is up. Let Jaemin and Chaera rest. You guys been the loudest ever   .




 

Well we have other schedule to do. Jaemin ah. Come back home for once. Her cats miss you more than they miss us.





 

I will dont worry. Thanks for taking care of Chaera house and her cats.




 

Its okay hyung. We are always helpful. We will wait at home hyung.




 

Have a safe ride guys  .









 

The boys left and Jaemin sigh after closing the door. He went to sit beside Chaera and hold her hand. He smile when he saw her face looking so pure and innocent. He starts to stare at Chaera's face for few minutes. Just then, before he could move his hands away from Chaera's. He felt some movement. He snap back to reality and saw Chaera fingers were moving slightly. It make him stop breathing for seconds that he dont really know what to do. Seconds later. A soft voice was heard. At first Jaemin didnt want to believe that Chaera was waking up from her conscious. After that he hold Chaera hands firmly till Chaera voice was heard clearly. Tears form in Jaemin eyes. Finally after a long time he have heard those beautiful voice of hers.








 

  J....J......Jae.......




 

Shhhh baby you are fine. Im here. Love please dont leave me.




 

  O...op...opp..a water please   .








 

Jaemin gave her a glass of water that is on the table beside Chaera's bed. He help her fed the water and tears starts to fall. Chaers look so weak in front of him. Chaera gave a weak smile and reach out to his cheek wiping away the tears that she saw.










 

  Oppa... why are you.... crying...




 

I feel happy love. Happy that you have woken up. I missed you so much baby.




 

  I sleep that long huh. Mianhae oppa. Stop crying so much. You will look ugly   . 




 

Its okay baby.  As long as you are still breathing. Im more than happy







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

   Guys guess what   .




 

   What is it this time Yemin  .

 



 

Better not be the jokes you have been planning on babe. We are way back on the track.




 

    Babe. Its something more interesting   .




 

    Yemin we still have many things to do. Lets just focus this work and make Chaera proud   .




 

Yeah babe you still owe her mega time  .




 

    Man you guys are so no fun at all. Fine im not gonna buy coffee for the both of you anymore   .




 

   Really Haechan how can you endure her sulking level   .




 

Hyung as long as both of us are loyal and supportive to each other. Thats the most important thing in life. I love jer even she have that high level of sulking.




 

    You guys are so different from the other lover birds   .




 

   Oppa not all people have the same love concept. Besides Jeno and Haera wedding is push earlier   .




 

   Mwoh that fast. Man im gonna be an uncle soon  .




 

  That is so sad. Still oppa its a good thing so you wont see Jeno sneaking out of the dorm back to back again   .




 

   Quite true....




 

   GUYS WE HAVE TO LEAVE TONIGHT    .




 

   Woah Ten since when you are back from your busy schedule  .




 

   Oh i arrive today morning and still jet lagged manager hyung ask me to travel here few hours ago. I dont know what and why. So i just came and manager hyung just said something that is so surprising   .




 

Hyung what is it.




 

    CHAERA IS AWAKE FROM HER CONSCIOUS   .




 

    WHAT THE HE......




 

MWOHRAGO HYUNG.......




 

   I told you i have special new but you guys reject me   .




 

Wait babe. You know all about this  .




 

   Well duhh. Jungwoo oppa text me like 30 minutes ago. You guys were too focused on those work that due in 7 months later. So what should i even say or even do  .




 

    Ahhh damn so sorry Yemin    .




 

Babe we are sorry.




 

     So guys. Back to Seoul tonight. Are you guys going   .




 

   Im not going. I have loads of work to do   .







 

Yemin left the place. The boys were dumbfounded. Haechan and Johnny look at each other while Ten just chuckled.







 

  What just happened earlier   .




 

   Haechan i think you should please her. She seems annoyed and done with us  .




 

  Oh dont need to say. She is annoyed when you guys are too focus on work more than friends that means to you guys  .




 

Aishh jinjja




 

   Go to her Haechan. She needs comfort right now. See you guys tonight at Haera's house. She is celebrating something  .




 

Arasso. Johnny hyung can you help me finish up those files for me. I need to check on my lady.




 

   Aigoooo. Hyung you should be lucky that you dont have any lady to handle at the young age   .




 

   Yah since you are here. Help me with this files. No escaping once you step in this building  .




 

    Urghh Fine   .