HaSeul: But when I see you, My heart gets teary

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

Haseulmadebyxiuminne

HaSeul smiled late night as she watched over her friends. She should be alseep, but a tendency inside her says that she should be making sure her friends are okay. Looking up at the ceiling, she wished she wasn't on the hard floor, she wished she was sure that everyone was alright, but she couldn't. She stood up and began counting, "1,2,3 girls. Everyone is here". The three girls were HeeJin, HyunJin, and YeoJin and they were at YeoJin's house for a sleepover.

YeoJin moved to the side and curled up into a ball. HaSeul wanted to climb onto the bed and hug her, believing she was cold, but YeoJin would push her aside. She would tell her not to baby her. Of course, HaSeul would understand, YeoJin is in the 10th grade, she didn't need HaSeul babying her every second, but at the same time, there is nothing wrong with that...

HaSeul laid back down in her sleeping bag. As she tried to fall back alseep, she couldn't help, but think about how they left Choerry behind in South Korea while they were in Tawian with two strangers to YeoJin and two classmates to HaSeul.

YeoJin sat up and looked around the room. Assuming everyone was alseep, she tiptoed past everyone and left the room.

HaSeul bit her lip. She should follow her. Yes, follow YeoJin, but if she was going to the bathroom, then that would had been strange. However, none of the lights flickered. HaSeul jumped and began following YeoJin.

 

"YeoJin?", HaSeul whispered. "Where are you?". She was now outside in the backyard. That's where she saw YeoJin go, but she wasn't there. "YeoJin?'

 The sound of a bird's chrip filled the air as sunrise began, leaving HaSeul to wonder where she went.