Odd Eye Circle & HyunJin: Loonatic

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

Odd Eye Circle & HyunJin 

Maxandmatchsinglemadebyxiuminne

 

Choerry

Choerrysinglebyxiuminne

Choerry pursed her lips as she wandered back to the R/V. She knew she had been gone too long, but what was she going to say to JinSoul who would be awake by then along with their leader, Kim Lip? At the moment she had nothing. All she had was the information between a girl names Yves who was planning on freeing her friends, Chuu, Go Won, and Olivia Hye from Eden and bring them here before they could come to Earth. She agreed to help, but she knew full well she couldn't bring them to Earth. If she did, the Loop would break and she couldn't have that. She couldn't let the girls meet their beautiful, pure counterparts. There would be a war and only one of them could exisit on Earth in the end. That's why she was planning on leaving them here in the OEC with the help of the girl she contacted---HyunJin. 

Waiting at the bench by the bus station, she looked around for her friend. She wondered what could be taking her so long, there was no one left on Earth. HyunJin was all alone in Seoul while HaSeul was in Iceland. 

"Yerim? Choi Yerim?", a soft, timid-sounding voice called. 

Choerry opened her eyes to see a bus flash before her eyes. It drove off revealing HyunJin. "HyunJin!"

The two girls ran to each other and high-fived. The girls hugged in the streets before they began walking back to the R/V. 

 

Kim Lip

Singlekimlipbyxiuminne

"Jungeun, I'm worried", Kim Lip heard JinSoul say to her from the back of the R/V. "Yerim hasn't came back for awhile. What could she be doing? There is no one else her in the OEC besides HyunJin, but she went back to Earth awhile of ago"

"Jin-sol, calm down", Kim Lip said. "We are going to drive to the bus station and check if she is there. She couldn't had gotten that far. No one, but me can go that far in a matter of seconds"

"Jungeun!", JinSoul exclaimed. 

Kim Lip shook her head. "Fine, but you owe me for waking me up to complain about someone being missing. When we find Yerim, you'll be driving for the rest of the night so I can get some sleep. You'll also be responsible for what eat for breakfeast"

JinSoul groaned, but she agreed. 

 

"I told you we would find her", Kim Lip said a few minutes later. She began to pull the car over to the side by Choerry. "Yerim, get in the R/V it's time to go". She stopped the car and opened the door. "Now tell me where you've been for the past hour!". She looked up to see HyunJin. "HyunJin, it's nice to see you again! What are you doing back here?"

"I need your help", HyunJin said. "It's the only way to fix things here. I need to fix the mistakes I made"

 

HyunJin

Hyunjinsinglemadebyxiuminne

HyunJin sat in the back to the R/V on one of the beds. She looked up at Choerry and Kim Lip. "I am the reason my friends left. I got mad because I wanted ViVi to be happy and ignored my girlfriend. However, I didn't realize until it was too late that both HaSeul and I are the reason why ViVi left. ViVi loved the both of us. She loved me because I wanted her to feel human. She loved HaSeul because of her personality. She loved HaSeul more than me, but it was because of what I was doing to HeeJin that made her leave". She leaned her head down on JinSoul's shoulder. "Now, HeeJin is gone. HaSeul is somewhere in Iceland. ViVi, she is somewhere. Roaming Earth or her battery died...I need to fix this"

"What do you suppose we can do to help?", Choerry asked. 

"You would help me?", HyunJin asked. 

"Of course we would", Kim Lip said. "Thanks to you we found Jin-sol and complete our circle. However, we also have problems of our own as we were trying to find the girls for you"

"What is it?", HyunJin asked. "You guys know you can tell me anything"

"A certain force is messing with our spells. Thanks to Jin-sol", Kim Lip explained. "A girl that goes by the name Hyejoo was summoned to the OEC after eating her forbbien fruit and Jin-sol was helping her. However, Hyejoo had plans of going back and bringing this girl named Chaewon to her new world on Earth, but she needs the power of an odd eye to do so and a special enity of one of the three worlds. Earth is HeeJin, OEC is Yerim, and Eden is Chaewon. However, HeeJin is trapped in her own Eden and Yerim is protected by us and her fruit leaving Chaewon. Chaewon hasn't ate her pineapple yet and the spell on SooYoung is leaving Hyejoo to succeed until someone can reverse it, but we don't have the power to fix it"

JinSould folded her arms. "I owed her. She helped me aquire my odd eye"

"Anyways, what do you need to for your solution?", Choerry asked. 

"I need some cherries", HyunJin said. "I'll transport to each girl and give them the cherry to return. However, I will not come back. Instead, I need someone to take my place on Earth so the loop won't break"

"We have no one here that could. Maybe the Eden girl, SooYoung, but she is on a mission I assigned her to", Choerry said. "However...I can go to Earth in your place. I can keep some of the cherries and give the rest to Jin-sol"

"Really?", HyunJin exclaimed. "That would be great! Thank you!" 

 

JinSoul

Singlejinsoulbyxiuminne

JinSoul bit her lip as she watched Choerry lay on her mirror.  "Are you sure about this Yerim?"

Choerry nodded. "For the thousand time, yes, Jin-sol!". She rolled her eyes. "It has to be me. If you go back, you'll scare Kahei and Kahei and I have a connection. She spent the Christmas holiday together in Eden"

JinSoul twirled her blonde hair. "I just don't know, what if something happens to you?"

"Jin-sol, snap out of it!", Kim Lip exclaimed, shaking her. "Yerim is a seventeen year old girl. You are twenty, we are big girls. We got this!"

JinSoul sighed. "Okay, if you are so sure, Jungeun and Yerim. However, when something goes wrong, remember this....I TOLD YOU SO!"

HyunJin, Kim Lip, and Choerry groaned. 

"Okay, if you say so", JinSoul mumbled. She covered her eyes as Choerry disappered. A few seconds later, she was gone, leaving JinSoul to wonder if Choerry would be alright.