YeoJin: Everything about you becomes my song, My melody

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

YeoJin smiled. "Hyejoo, we are almost there. I see people"

Olivia Hye gasped. "We are steps away from my forgiveness. Don't lie to me now Im YeoJin" 

YeoJin hit the older girl. "Don't speak to me that way" 

The older girl looked offend, but kept going. "I see! I see- Yerim?!" 

Choerry turned to the girls. "HaSeul, come here. You will be shocked to see this"

HaSeul walked by with HeeJin and ViVi in tow. "Yerim, this better be important". She gasped. "YeoJin!" 

YeoJin beamed. "Yerim, HaSeul! It's you! It's been months!" 

The girls hugged. "Who shall we thank for you being here?" 

"Hyejoo", YeoJin said. "She was lost too" 

"Hyejoo?!", Choerry repeated. "Isn't she a fallen angel?"

"Yes", Olivia Hye said. "But, I want to change and we need HeeJin's help" 

HeeJin pointed at herself. "Me?" 

"Yes, aren't you HeeJin?", Olivia Hye asked. 

HeeJin nodded. She turned to Choerry. "Yerim, she is serious?" 

Choerry winced. "Yeah. Remember, I've been somewhere great for the past six months. Now if we are going to fix everything, I need you to come with me" 

HeeJin bit her lip. "You told me I was protector of this universe and of the princess known as Park Chaewon, a girl I met sometime after HaSeul disappeared...if I'm seeing her again and fixing this then I'm going to do it right"