Kim Lip: It begins Eclipse, In the shaded shadows where you and I meet

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

Kimlipmadebyxiuminne

Kim Lip wished she wasn't alone, but she was. However, she truly wasn't. Just a day ago, she past by a girl on a train opened up something that she was unaware of. Her odd eye. It was amazing. However, she wasn't fully aware of it until the eclipse later that evening. Since then she had been looking for the other members of her circle in a new world. The middle world, the OEC. 

 

Months later, Kim Lip was over confident in herself and her new friends, JinSoul and Choerry as the searched for the missing Loona 1/3 members. Being on the outside, you wouldn't understand why they needed to find them, but if you were Kim Lip you would understand. 

With her superspeed, Kim Lip searched through the OEC to find a landspot for the last time the member was. At the moment, if she was Choerry, maybe she would be able to find them. Then again, her superspeed could be used in other ways. As Kim Lip began to turn around, she started to pump herself up for what was about to happen. Suddenly, she began running faster and faster until she found herself back where HeeJin last stood. 

HeeJin stared at her friends. Three girls stood in front of her; HyunJin, HaSeul, and ViVi. They all were frowning and couldn't make full eye contact with each other. 

"We have to keep looking", HaSeul said, firmly. She looked off into the distance of Prague. "We can't just leave YeoJin. She's somewhere out there and I miss her dearly. Please guys, I treat you the same way I treat her. She's like family"

"No...no you don't", ViVi said, softly. She turned away from her. "You don't....don't treat me like...like...them. I'm just an android to you...not...not a human...like before..."

"That's not true!", HaSeul cried. "ViVi you know that you are one of my closest friends"

"Do I really?", ViVi asked. She was finally finding the words. "My best friend is HyunJin. HyunJin actually treats me like I am what I am. She knows that. She doesn't see me as a project!"

HeeJin parted her lips. "Guys---"

"Maybe it would be better if we seperated", HyunJin spat. "ViVi and I don't want to look for YeoJin and we surely don't want to be your projects!"

"ViVi...", HaSeul began. 

The pink haired girl turned away, burying her head in her shoulder. HyunJin hugged her tightly before the two began walking off. 

HaSeul turned to HeeJin. "Will you help me?"

HeeJin smiled. "Yes, we always have to stick together". She took HaSeul's hand as they began to stare off into the bright city lights. 

Kim Lip gasped. She began running in the correct driection, bringing her back to the present, but before she got there, she couldn't help, but see the memory of she, JinSoul, and Choerry awaking their odd eyes. As she watched the memory, she noticed someone pulling out JinSoul's earbuds. She turned to the side to see no one there. She shrugged before staring down at her blue betta fish. The same fish she lost when she came to the middle world.

A ping of guilt filled Kim Lip. She had been taking away everything the girls had when she brought them to the OEC, but at the same time they became special. JinSoul earned the power of teleporation while Choerry could travel through diemisions. Sighing, she kept running to where HeeJin was at last.