Chuu: Even An Imagination Feels So Sweet

LOOΠΔ: Looped & Lined

Chuumadebyxiuminne

Chuu sat with Yves in the dining room. As they sat in silence, Chuu wanted to aask Yves about her time with Go Won. She knew that Yves had been lonely without ViVi and that she was trying to be more opened with the other Edenism girls, but it didn't explain why Chuu felt as if she's been dropped so quickly by her new friend. 

"SooYoungie, do you like me?", Chuu brought herself to ask Yves after a several minutes with pondering to herself. 

Yves looked up. Her eyes began to melt as she saw a wounded expression on Chuu's face. "I do like you, Jiwoo". She began to reach out towards her, but looked away. "However, I feel if there is something wrong with me. Like, I really like you a lot, but when I see Chaewon, I'm still fine and I want to be her friend, not best friend like you are with me. When I see Hyejoo, I immediately wish terrible things for her. I wish she was gone. I wish she was...I don't know. The thing is, I don't want to hate her. It's like I want to take everything away from her, but at the same time, I really don't". She turned back to Chuu. "You have to help me, Jiwoo. You are the only one who can know about this. You have to make sure I don't hurt anyone, espically Hyejoo"

Chuu pursed her lips. "I won't let anyone hurt you". She began to ponder again about what was happening to Yves. "Perhaps...perhaps Chaewon knows the answer. She is the most powerful girl in Eden. Maybe in the whole universe. Whatever is wrong with you, she can reverse it"

"You're right", Yves agreed. "However, if I look at her, I want her, but I really don't. It's like I'm no longer am control of my own body"

Chuu nodded. "I get it. I have an idea of why this is happening, but if this is it, then you need to stay away from Hyejoo and Chaewon at all cost. Mainly Hyejoo, but if you see Chaewon, don't look driectly at her" 

Yves nodded. "Please! I'll do anything to become normal again!"

Normal...

"I think you are under a spell", Chuu admitted. "The same thing that happened to Kahei, but even worst because the headmistress is probably what did this to you in the first place"

Yves began to cry. "I don't want to be like this. I don't want to hurt Hyejoo and Chaewon. I don't want to retell the tale of Adam & Eve! Please help me, Jiwoo! You are the only one I truly love in this place!". She threw herself onto Chuu and kissed her, passionately. 

Chuu held her breath. This was real. This wasn't an imagination. However, she pulled away for a moment. "I thought...I thought you loved Kahei?"

Yves shook her head. "No, well, yes. However, we were more like best friends than lovers. Besides, she was the one who told me to go for the one I really love" 

Chuu began kissing Yves again. "I love you", she whispered.